It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 197
<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

No worries, share as much or as little as you want.

It is very hard to open up about some of these things because they truly do sound crazy to people who have not experienced it, and to those of us who have, we go ahaaaaaa.....yep, I know that one.

You are in good company, thank you for sharing

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

I've had several experiences like that too.

There was a guy at work that was causing problems for me. I told one of my other co-workers, "I wish he would retire so we could be rid of him. But what goes around comes around."

It wasn't but a week later that he had some kind of heart problem and had to quit.

I didn't wish that kind of bad luck on him, but the end result was... he was no longer employed there.

I've warned people before not to "mess" with me. Bad things will happen to them.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

And that is why we have to be careful on what we say and do in some circumstances.

There is a special kind of responsibility that people like this have to be extra careful when we find ourselves thinking negative, because it seems that whatever is inside us that acts outwards will act on our emotional responses and not our rational ones for better or for worse, It is like throwing a blessing or a curse.

These are lessons we learn over time, sometimes the hard way.

IMO

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

All I wanted him to do was retire and get the heck out of there, not have a freakin' heart attack.

This is not the only time something like that has happened at work, but I can't go into details about it here.
This person was fired, and he was way up the chain of command! I was shocked!

Good advice you gave. I don't think of anything so severe happening to them, I just want them out, and it happens.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

That exact thing happens to me, yet another reason why I am not really around to many people or not if I dont have to be.

I think that people that are intuitive or know even subconsciously that this is possible, are the ones that understand karma the most.

Like the term what comes around goes around, those that say it, know it because when they wish/think/hope for things when they are wronged, it happens, but that also means that those that know this, and do wrong, openly except their fates as well.

Peace, NRE.
edit on 1-11-2013 by NoRegretsEver because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I have lots like that that I cannot talk about due to work, fully understand.

That is why I stopped my medium thread, where I am now, a lot happens, some could and often do involve legal issues, so I have to be careful on how I say some things, and how much I share.

I can relate.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

lol

We are both posting pics like that, what's the odds????!?!!?!?!?

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I had that as my FB profile pic (EXACTLY that one) for 2 years LOL, I just changed it about a month ago.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Yeah, I don't want any more bad karma. I'm hoping this will be my last ride on this blue bubble!

It may not matter though. I read in a channeled message that no one will be reincarnating again. This is IT! The last of the trips we make here. We will have to do our progressive soul work on another plane/realm.

Fine by me.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Awesome, double synchronicity!

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Oh I wanna come back again and again.....*sip*

and again...

Coffee has gotten so much better over lifetimes!

lol

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

How freakin' cool is that?!

Synchronicity... or a sign that you were meant to come here. Yeah, that's it!

Oh, you were speaking to DB.

Hey, great minds think alike!

edit on 11/1/2013 by sled735 because: correction

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I can believe that, I always wondered how NOW is when I decided to choose to become enlightened.

I do believe that we come back (here at least) again and again in order to get things right. I also think that we choose our connections each time, which can go with you and you get to meet important people on your next trips.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

edit on 11/1/2013 by sled735 because: not related to thread... deleted.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I do believe that I was meant to come here, I have been seeing this thread since, well. forever, and until DB and I began talking, and I was comfortable, he linked here.

I am happy to be here, and thanks to the both of you for making me feel comfortable, its appreciated. Though I may not share all that much of experience open on the thread, even a little bit is a relief.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Certain people are brought into your life at the right time when you can learn a lesson you came to learn.
Some people will come to help you understand it, others will be there to offer love and support, while others are just there to eat the food.

Anyway, what I'm saying is, everything happens for a reason at the right time. The angels and our spirit guides arrange everything for us so our lessons go smoothly as possible, and so we get the best learning experience from it.

So happy to have you on the thread, NRE.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Don't put down your crafts to clean house.
reply to post by sled735

I wish it was that easy! Too many years of disorganization makes it necessary to do some sorting..

I LOVE the way you express the feeling - "soul food" !
I see there are some new posts on here to read, so I'm on it!
Nugget

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I was glad to see the subject of power animals come up, as I really don't know that much about them, but would love to learn!
During my late teens and early twenties I had a very strong affinity for owls, and just looking at pictures of them brought me comfort; but I must admit the raven has been my all-time favorite animal ever since I can remember.
I even dream of seeing a white raven, and I get a special kind of high whenever ravens are around. I don't know that they would be my power animal, tho...
About 15 years ago my fried invited me to a drumming circle being held to retrieve our power animals. I thought that might be an interesting and unusual experience, so I went.
Everybody received their animal, and the lady leading the event discussed in great detail what each persons animal meant. When she got to me, and I explained meeting a white buffalo, all she said was "humph'....
I asked her if that was bad, and she said no; it was a good one to have, but really couldn't tell me anything much about the meaning.
I researched the legend , but can't really see a correlation, so I'm still puzzled!
She had me do some drumming, since I was the first one back, and did tell me had had been a shaman in other lives; I already knew that!

Any insight would be most appreciated; I like mysteries best when they're solved!

Nugget

new topics

top topics

<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join