It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 195
<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Teye22

HI Teye!

Sure, they were:
Sunday, I posted a song by Lou Reed on my coffee thread, as it had been stuck in my head since I woke up, and I figured it would be a good tune to throw out there, (I have not heard any Lou Reed in a few months) and right after I leave the thread I look at the below top secret list of threads and see he had just died.

(song I had just posted)

Monday, I go down to the office where I work and offer to give them back the fire box I have had to hold onto since our building is undergoing construction and the fire department needs it in case of emergency. They told me no(the office), just hold onto it. 10 minutes later, I get a call over my walkie talkie that they need the fire box, as the fire marshal is here wanting to see where they are going to be reattached to the wall.

Then last night, I was up really late with my wife watching tv and when we went to bed she set the alarm clock and for some reason I just wanted to see the clock, I asked her to hand it to me, and she says "What, you don't trust that I know how to set an alarm?" So I was like "Fine" and we went to bed. We woke up at 8:30 this morning when the alarm went off, but the clock says 6 am, which is when we were supposed to get up, so somehow two and a half hours Got changed on the alarm clock (My daughter was in the room watching tv yesterday and most likely fiddled with the clock although she swears this morning that she didn't. lol )
edit on 30-10-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Hi again Darkblade

Thanks for the reply

That is awesome.... Its pretty cool when you can sense these things, it could save you a load of trouble sometimes.

My wife is good for those as well... I like to call her a witch cause if she warns you of something.... You better take it seriously cause if you dont you will regret it 90% of the time. Like she once told me to chack the oil in the car and i though like sure.... She know nothing about engines so i disregarded her sugestion.....well i was out of oil and blew my engine....i didnt bother since it was running fine....now i listen to her...of course.

She also feels other people's pain....that get worrysome at times. Last week for example she woke up at 3am with massive pain in her gut and at the same time thinking of her best friend.

She called her friend in the morning and asked her how she was feeling...well she had been in tremendous pain and was expecting emergency surgery of her ovaries.....within a few hours.

Freaked me out i must say.

Kids I tell ya....they never do anything and all kind of things get broken or go missing...its kinda funny

edit on 30-10-2013 by Teye22 because: To add

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Teye22

Yeah, that has kept me out of trouble for years, more so when I was a teenager though.

My wife gets mad at me when I call her a witch...lol
She also gets mad when I say "I told you so"

lol

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Teye22
Hi Sled,

It's been a while since I posted here. Well I have a new story for your thread. Fresh outa last night! lol

I was having a beer and watching the game ( it was my first beer so booze isn't a factor here lol). And my wife and kids were all upstairs, kids sleeping and the wife watching tv.

I suddenly felt a warm cozy feeling all over! Not the same as from heating ducts though, hard to explain. Anyway, then came a very distinct smell of lilacs. And this was a strong smell, although pleasant.

I had never smelled this before in my house. I went to see if my wife was the cause, well NO as she was snoring pretty loudly....lol....and so was her dog.....lolllllll

So it lasted about 10-15 minutes and then dissipated. I still have no clue where it came from.

This was not a scary moment at all, Actualluy, I enjoyed this and hope it comes back around. Whatever it was i wanted more. Well at least I know what I mean...loll

Any thoughts on the source of this smell?

Oh and the Habs won the Game!! Whoot Whoot!

Thanks for reading.

Teye22

Hey Teye22!! Great to see you again!

Do you know anyone who has passed that used to wear lilac? If so, it is probably them. If not, then someone who used to live in the house that wore it.

Spirits can give off an aroma of something that was associated with them when they were alive when they visit this realm.

I just got up and only had two sips of coffee, or I would go into greater detail with my reply.

Welcome back!

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

heliophysical1
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

I have had two UFO sightings, and ghostly encounters as well. All of my experiences were shared, The first UFO sighting was of a delta shaped craft in the Cooperstown NY area, shared with a coiworker who witnessed as well. The second was a blue Orb that crossed the sky, and turned to speed along the horizon. I witnessed this one with my wife. I also shared a ghsotly encounter with her late father the day after our wedding. We were watching TV, old antenna TV at the time. Suddenly we lost the TV signal, there was clear elctromagnetic inteferance, and we both felt a tingling energy come over us. We both were drawn to look to an empty doorway, and both almost in unison said "Its your father". His presence was there, and the energy was joy. It was clear he was visiting us as a way of approving our marriage.

I believe that if you are open, and clear hearted to the paranormal you have a likely chance of experiencing multipole encounters.

Welcome to the thread! Thanks for sharing that awesome experience.

It's been said here before that UFO sightings and ghostly encounters seem to go hand in hand. If you experience one, sooner or later you'll experience the other.

That's a great story about your father-in-law showing up. I'm glad he let you and your wife know he approves.

edit on 10/30/2013 by sled735 because: stupid typos. Need to cut fingernails again!!

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Hey DarkBlade! (waves)

I saw that posted on your coffee thread. I visit there sometimes just for laughs even if I don't post anything. It's usually when I get up and my brain is still asleep... before coffee kicks in, so I keep my mouth shut to avoid making a fool of myself.

Yes, it definitely seems that your intuition is on "high alert" now. I hope it stays that way.
Could come in real handy!

Send me a message and let me know how "it" went last night.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

hi sled

thanks for your kind words, only one other friend understood, poor bird was part of the family and its so horribly quiet without him, still got his cage with his toys in the same place! thanks again.

whoever it was who turned my picture lights on was really nice though, nice to know i wasn't alone.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
also forgot to mention, when i left Georgie (budgie) at the vet, i got home and went to bed at 3am i did try desperately to astral to him but it never worked, but the dream i had was that i brought him home and he was walking around on the floor letting me play with him and then i wrapped him in a towel and held him as he died. i don't know if this was just me thinking about him or what, probably was, but still strange!

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by slippeddisc

Anytime, S.

I always wanted a bird, but with all the cats I have, I don't think that would be a wise decision.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I'm kind of leery of having the intuition too open, but oh well, not totally in control of that one.
Yeah, I need to send you a message anyways...lol

Expect it within the next 5 minutes...

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

All depends on how it made you feel. Did the bird die while you were gone? It could be his way of coming back to say good-bye, and to let you know he loves you, and thanks you for your love. Could have been a real visit on the astral plane.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Well, Sled - I'm guessing my message never made it. Not sure what I could have done wrong.
I typed in the 'send to' box "Sled735"..was that how I was supposed to do it?
Nugget

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

sled735

Hey Teye22!! Great to see you again!

Do you know anyone who has passed that used to wear lilac? If so, it is probably them. If not, then someone who used to live in the house that wore it.

Spirits can give off an aroma of something that was associated with them when they were alive when they visit this realm.

I just got up and only had two sips of coffee, or I would go into greater detail with my reply.

Welcome back!

Hi sled
Thanks for the welcome...it had been close to a year since i last posted here...i was really happy to see the thread was still progressing nicely. If I could I would flag it again lol

You're as nice as ever I see

No one has passed recently in the family and the previous owner of this house built it himself so that isnt it either.

I will ask around to find out if anyone in the family passed a while back that would have worn lilac perfume.

We never know i guess

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I just had a thought (must be lonely. Lol). I had been meditating a lot lately trying to contact my spirit guides. Could it come from him/her/them?

I think i remember reading that they could manifest as a smell. If so maybe that was my cue ..... And i missed it

If it was i feel there will be another occasion for this...i must be more alert for this then i guess

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Teye22

Ahh, shucks. Thanks Teye. (blush).

I saw a show on last week that had a ghost that smoked cigars. The people always knew when he was around because they smelled the smoke.

Time to get ready for work. Have a great night.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Teye22
I just had a thought (must be lonely. Lol). I had been meditating a lot lately trying to contact my spirit guides. Could it come from him/her/them?

I think i remember reading that they could manifest as a smell. If so maybe that was my cue ..... And i missed it

If it was i feel there will be another occasion for this...i must be more alert for this then i guess

That could be it. Yeah, just ask them to try again.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

hi sled, yes, he died at the vets, you know, funny thing is the dream gave me great comfort, he wouldn't let me hold him in life, i could stroke him through the cage, he didn't mind that. but the dream gave me comfort cus i sat there just holding him in those last moments wrapped in a white towel keeping him warm.

mines the other way round, i can't have cats cus im highly allergic to them! but budgies are fantastic talkers, meant to be better than the parrots. but i had a very intense dream to get a budgie, im sure i wrote about it on this thread. he was meant to be, he had a purpose, he served it and he's hopefully with my grandparents.

thanks again sled, your words mean alot.
edit on 15Wednesday05ppAmerica/Chicago300515 by slippeddisc because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

You're most welcome.

Ahhh... that's so awesome. I really do feel like this was a real visit from him/her as a final good-bye, until you meet again. I got a real good "feeling" from it.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Teye22

I've never had a guide come as a smell, but I know spirits do sometimes.
Usually loved ones who passed leave the smell of flowers, at least that has been what most people seem to report. I've never had the smell experience, I'm lucky my nose still works. Maybe you will find the reason for the smells in time.

Interesting on trying to contact your guides! Best of luck to you on that. I didn't encounter mine until I got hurt on a psychic level from someones "baggage" and then after one of mine reviled herself and took away the trauma I was experiencing that belonged to someone else. Guess at that point they figured it was time to kind of show themselves/myself what a guide is. It was a rather neat experience although getting to that point sucked. it is a shame it took getting hurt to get into contact with them, but I guess that is just how it worked for me. *shrug*

The entire guide experience could just be your higher self representing itself to you in a way you can understand. Keep that in mind while on your guide journey. It is different for everyone, but once you get some sort of connection going and realize what is you and what is your guide, you might find you have been talking with them and using their information all a long and didn't know it.

Just kind of some thoughts on guides.

Would love to hear about it when you do get into contact with them!

edit on 30-10-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Thanks for that information, DB.

You know, sometimes our guides turn out to be family members that have passed, like a great-great grandmother, or further back. If these people were known to wear lilac perfume then they could present that aroma as a "signature" to let their contact know it is them.

Teye would have to ask some relatives if anyone in the family wore lilac perfume in the ancestor linage. That does seem to be an "old type" of perfume, like they wore back in the day. It's usually mixed with other fragrances today.

Maybe not a guide at all; maybe just someone visiting to check on him, or bring a message. It will take more investigation on his part to find out.

new topics

top topics

<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join