It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 149
<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
No friend, you're far from the only one. Have you looked deeper into the mechanics of these experiences (the spiritual science)?

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I'll make sure she gets that message.

She has been working at 5 am, which means she gets up at 3am.
So she is really tired when she gets done, not used to the super early shifts.
It is hard on her

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by GeisterFahrer

I don't think I was abducted either. Just thought it was a very odd question for someone to ask. Around that time I did become very ill, and it took many years to recover. High anxiety etc.

Very interesting thoughts though.

My ufo experience was very quick and nothing special.
Maybe just to prove to me that something is there. I question things a lot, and at the time, I was probably questioning UFOs.

edit on 2-6-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Initiate
No friend, you're far from the only one. Have you looked deeper into the mechanics of these experiences (the spiritual science)?

Welcome, Initiate.

Oh yes. I have looked quite extensively into the spiritual aspect of all this. I'm 56 years old now, so I've had many, many years to research all the phenomena that has happened to me.
The spirituality side of it all is a different topic, so I won't go into that now to avoid derailing my thread.

Thank you for your interest.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

Me thinks you could be on to something here!

ETA: When are you going to share your OBE experiences with us?
edit on 6/2/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

I have had more than one - I think. Those are very involved and detailed - it might be a while before I have the time to explain what happened.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Hello, I just read your message you sent me a couple of months ago (lol) and I will peruse your thread and add my .02 cents on paranormal events I have either experienced or told to me by family members.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Well, when you do get the time,
I would love to hear your OBE experiences as well.

I have only experienced them a couple of times,
and they were not of my choosing.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Initiate

Hey initiate,
I was just going over a thread of yours and found it interesting.
Hope you come in and share a few experiences with us,
the more the merrier.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Been very quiet here at home the last few days.
No ghost experiences,
no psychic experiences,
nice and quiet.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

Thank you. I look forward to reading them.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for still posting on the thread, Darkblade.

Things are rather quite here too. Except for the other night, there was a low tap on my chest of drawers, and my cat kept looking in that direction with her ears perked up. It only did it once, then I drifted off to sleep.

I wonder what's up with the taps and bangs on my chest?

edit on 6/3/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Has it happened before with the chest of drawers?

You got a haunted collector item??

New or old?

Painted or woodgrain?

If new,
does it use slider wheels?

If old,
where did you get it?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

This is the chest of drawers I've been talking about hearing loud bangs on for the past year on this thread, I guess.
I also have an antique table that bangs right next to the wall beside my bed. They are relatively close to one another because of the size of that bedroom being so small. I call it my sleeping room. It is in the back of the house away from all the daytime noise.

Anyway, yes they are both old. The table belonged to my great-grandmother, handed down to my grandmother, then to my daughter who brought it with her when she moved in with me.
The table is handmade and painted an ugly brown color. I have it covered in a pretty gold tablecloth though to cover it up!

The bedroom suit came from my mother. Yes, it is antique as well. I would guess they bought it sometime in the late 1940's, or early 1950's. They painted over the original wood with white paint, and that's the way it still is.
It doesn't have rollers on it.
I was hoping to have it refurbished to its original look one of these days, but that will have to wait for my retirement the way it's looking.

The table could be a haunted item. I know my great-grandmother didn't seem to care for me (or any small children) when she was alive.

As for the chest of drawers, it could be my grandmother, or my dad trying to get my attention.
My grandmother was bedridden for two years before her death. She stayed with my mom during that time and slept in that bedroom that had this bedroom suit in it.

WHOA!
My entertainment center just "popped" as I was typing this! Validation?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

That happens to me a lot....

Did it feel like validation to you?

I'll tell you what, when I was reading about your knock, I got a knock on my wall. I had to go check and make sure my daughter didn't do it as it came from the wall that her room is on the other side of, but she was sitting by the door playing with a barbie...

At first I was gonna blow it off, but now I am not so sure...

I might add, it was one small soft knock, but enough for me to hear it and go check because I was reading your knock...

edit on 3-6-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Well, yes, I guess it did.

It happened right when I was typing "it could be my grandmother". Something banged on the entertainment center just enough to get my attention, then I got a slight chill. Well, I don't know if I would call it a chill... just a weird feeling going through me that it was her.

I know she has been with me lots of times in the past. I don't know what she wants to tell me now. I'll have to ask her to meet me in the astral plane for a chat next time I go to sleep.

That is wild that you heard a bang as well. WOW! What timing!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Yeah that's cool.

Internet+spirits can= some weird stuff!

That's what happened when I met jvp,
knocks on the wall.

*eyeballs Sled*

You're not JVP are you??

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I wish!!!

It's gotta have some "meaning" tho, right? Hummm.............................

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Just verifications I think.

Spirit likes to verify things.
When we question things sometimes.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
So much for yesterday being a quiet uneventful day

One knock,
one little paranormal blip.
That was good enough for me,
thanks Sled

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Sorry I've been working 5 a.m. to 2 p.m. I usually start falling asleep around 4 lol.

I will post another story soon. I have 4 days off work .

After some sleep I'll be back.

*yawns*

Have a good night!

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I wasn't feeling well when I came home this morning so I didn't do the thing asking to communicate with my grandmother. I don't like to do things under the influence of medicine; you never know when it's real, or not.

I'll get to it when I feel better. I'm still not feeling well, but about to head out to work anyway. Maybe the UFO will show up? So far, it's been hiding from me. :-(

Have a good night, everyone.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Hope you feel better soon.

Was attacked by a spider the day before yesterday, a tiny little brown thing that went right from under my keyboard to my mouse hand. Really aggressive.Kind of gave me an odd feeling. Tried to take a few pictures of it but they are blurry and I had to squish it before it got away, which it almost did.

Then yesterday I find out that the guy down the hall from me who doesn't speak hardly any english came into the office asking about me. He is the guy that I saw the two weird spirits at his door months ago,it's on this thread somewhere. I don't ever say anything other than hi or good morning to this guy, so the office thought it was strange.

Then today I walk into the office and the first thing I am told is that the roofing crew that is doing the roofs on our building just came from doing a a job here:

The Palmer House

I haven't talked to the crew yet, but I want to. The other caretaker said they were telling him about it and it was a freaky experience for them. They were taking pictures and such I guess. Kind of weird......
I should really interview them...????

Then also got a call from the Homes office in the other building that they are reporting a fox coming closer and closer out of the field behind them and that people should know to watch their pets. This is the same office window where I encountered a black cat with orange eyes, and now they have a fox problem, the cat came with the bat, and now a spider and a fox??

Also, yesterday I was marking places that I KNOW are haunted here in MN on Google maps for myself, only one I know for sure because I lived there, and this place though it seems a lot less threatening. And Glenshene Mansion, in Duluth (also where the other haunted house is) but with the mansion, I was there as a teenager and had no experiences there, just is something that people have documented at one time or another as haunted......strange...

edit on 5-6-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join