It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 146
<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
LOL id hate to find out of that woman remarried XD

i made this today
hope you enjoy it haha.

So yesterday i was talking to the moth in bed LOL. i say praying to yahweh and i started hearing clicking from my dresser. So then i started asking yes and no questions and i was getting a one click or a 2 click.

The odd time id just say something totally random and id hear a clicking noise 5 times.
LOL if i was really talking to a moth well that very interesting.

Anyways it made me feel a lot better knowing i have those runes protecting me.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
DarkBlade71: I really didn't mean to bring a tear to your eye talking about the Edmund Fitzgerald, but wow, the synchronicity at work here! Nice to know someone else thinks that song is haunting and moving.

Smylee: I agree with DarkBlade and felinecurious, I think it's Amadeus checking in to make sure you're okay. I had a little black cat once that was really active and loving. For several months after she passed away, my mother and I both saw her jump off the front porch steps as we'd start down, but the black streak that we knew was Blackie never hit the ground. It just disappeared in midair.

Also, the claws scraping on the wood floor reminds me of something my mother told me about a place they lived for a while when she was little. She was born and raised in West Virginia coal country in 1927, and things were rough back then. She and her mother and step-father rented a little house in Belburn that no one else would stay in, and they soon found out why.

It was a four room house, and you could walk kind of a circle around the four rooms - the two in front were living room and kitchen, and the back two rooms were the two bedrooms. Mommy wasn't ten yet, not sure exactly how old she was, but she was little. She said some nights she could hear a huge dog walk all through the house, even when doors were closed, and they had no animals in the house.

It would make its rounds and come into her room. It crawled under her bed, which was a little metal frame bed, and she could hear hair scraping as it went under and barely feel the bed shake. She said it would lay there a while and get back up, scraping hair again, and walk around the house some more. She told her mother about it, and she was told to just ignore it and go back to bed. They couldn't afford any other place to live and had to stay there.

Also one night when one of her step-father's brothers was over for a visit, they heard something moving around on the back porch. They both took guns and went outside, one to the left and one to the right, meeting at the back porch. They saw a big aluminum washtub scooting back and forth on the porch. Thinking it was an animal under it, they found a pitchfork or something like it and flipped it over real quick. Nothing was under it.

They hung it back up on the porch and went inside. A few minutes later, it started scooting across the porch again. They hung it inside a little closet built onto the back porch and closed the door. The next time they heard it, they said it could just keep on scooting.

Also in the attic above my mother's room, she said some nights it sounded like men were pitching lumber all over the place the banging noises were so loud. And the doors between her room and her parents' room were locked at night, but she still heard them open and slam shut over and over throughout the night.

I think they managed to live there 2 or 3 years. Once about 25 years ago we went back for a visit and ended up over in the same little coal town where they rented this house. She found some older people who remembered her and her family, and the house that nobody wanted to stay in. She asked if it was still standing, and they said yes, and it stays empty, too.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Scribe611

DarkBlade71: I really didn't mean to bring a tear to your eye talking about the Edmund Fitzgerald, but wow, the synchronicity at work here! Nice to know someone else thinks that song is haunting and moving.

No no! It was a good thing!
Keeps me from getting all cold hearted!

Made me pay attention.

Sometimes I just tend to skip over things and not read carefully.
It caused me to think and it was very moving for me personally.
Synchronicity is an amazing experience in itself.

Have you ever read The Celestine Prophecy?
It is synchronicity that lets us know we are headed in the right direction!

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Felinecurious, thank you for the flag. I truly appreciate it.

I also enjoyed reading your story. Thanks for that too.

Cryptic, you are so weird, man!

To everyone... I also agreed that Smyleegrl's "spook" was her cat. Don't leave me out.

Scribe, what an incredible story about your parents and that haunted house! Awesome!

DarkBlade, and Roses, thanks for your feedback.

I'm not making detailed comments on the posts you all made last night because I had to work overtime this morning, and I'm just now getting home. I need to go to bed. But first, I had to eat something. So I enjoyed all the posts while I ate.

Everyone who contributes to this thread feels like family to me, and I love "talking" with you guys on here. It's really good to have friends who understand what it's like to experience the paranormal. We are all of like mind, right? Keep it up!

I've got to go get my beauty sleep now. Catch you all later.
(that's my eyes crossing)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

Hey, Cryptic. I come across this picture that reminded me of your moth. I thought I would share it with you. You may want to visit her thread to read about her experience with seeing symbols:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

i will and that looks like the charmed logo off the show.

Its a very popular show and has been on for years. But yeah il check her out thanks sled

edit on 27-5-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
Felinecurious, thank you for the flag. I truly appreciate it.

I also enjoyed reading your story. Thanks for that too.

Cryptic, you are so weird, man!

To everyone... I also agreed that Smyleegrl's "spook" was her cat. Don't leave me out.

Scribe, what an incredible story about your parents and that haunted house! Awesome!

DarkBlade, and Roses, thanks for your feedback.

I'm not making detailed comments on the posts you all made last night because I had to work overtime this morning, and I'm just now getting home. I need to go to bed. But first, I had to eat something. So I enjoyed all the posts while I ate.

Everyone who contributes to this thread feels like family to me, and I love "talking" with you guys on here. It's really good to have friends who understand what it's like to experience the paranormal. We are all of like mind, right? Keep it up!

I've got to go get my beauty sleep now. Catch you all later.
(that's my eyes crossing)

Im going to adopt you all when i reclaim my tomb

All my brothers and sisters.

But youl need to die like i will and be reborn again through the eternal flame.
Its the price i pay for everyones sins. Worshipping ba'al and causing us to fall from grace.
I kinda don't want to go God mode. But i kinda have to. I have no choice. We all die if i don't.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw

Im going to adopt you all when i reclaim my tomb

All my brothers and sisters.

But youl need to die like i will and be reborn again through the eternal flame.
Its the price i pay for everyones sins. Worshipping ba'al and causing us to fall from grace.
I kinda don't want to go God mode. But i kinda have to. I have no choice. We all die if i don't.

CRYPTIC!!! WHT, MAN?! You need to read the Bible and get your nose out of what you're reading now. Jesus already died for us once. No one needs to do it again.
I think those aliens have really messed up your brain.

I care about everyone on here, and now you are seriously beginning to worry me!

Where are you getting all this stuff?!

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I have had four paranormal experiences since last time i posted in this thread. Well, if they are paranormal is debatable.

One was a dream and i woke up in the middle of it, so not exactly paranormal but what i dreamt was truly frightening. I cannot say what that dream was because it had planetary repercussions and like i said was kind of like what is termed a "vivid dream". Funny thing was when i woke up for a few seconds i was swaying back and forth kind of like walking on a boat and this was the main point of my dream.

Second was interesting because i still dont know if i dreamt it or it was real. My dreams are fairly normal otherwise.

To go into that further, i was walking down a busy street (i know exactly where) and saw something in the sky and it was huge and very realistic to me in tht i saw it with great detail, so i just dont know if i dreamt it or not. Funny thing was people were just driving by like it wasnt there. I have considered if it was a hologram, but what is strange is that i dont remember anything after that. In other words, i dont even remember how i got home, or if it was a dream i usually know if i am dreaming. One thing i do if i am stressed is block things out so i could get stressed and block things out. I think it is better if i dont say anymore. What gets me is tht if it was a dream how could it have been so real?

Third:

One night, many weeks ago my apartment started to vibrate, and i men a heavy vibration. The kind the makes dust fall off pipes and things move on their own.

So i go out of my room and the vibration just seemed louder kind of like a fairly violent vibration. I walk to the boiler room and it was not coming from the boiler or pipes. What was funny was i see this small mouse coming down the stairs from upstairs. Something i had never seen before (mice), he was very afraid and i knew he felt it too. And he was too small to walk down the stairs so he clung to the sides where there is a ridge (smart mouse) it was funny because at some points he was spread eagle like he was really holding on. So i stamp my foot and he turns around and heads right back up.

I come on ATS to see if there was any issues or reports, but no one was posting anything so i said this is just too weird. Meanwhile my whole apartment was still vibrating, i could hear it and i could feel it.

I go outside my room again and there was the same mouse, agin halfway down the stairs. This time i let him pass and he bolted right for a wall and disappeared. I guess he found some hole under the bags on the floor.

I did walked outside and since it was around somewhere between 3 and 4am i didnt want to walk around too much. Pretty sure i still felt the vibrations, though cannot say for sure.

Last thing, i posted here about my magic glasses.

So a few weeks ago i was standing outside a building and looking into the sky and i see these strange bubbles in the air. Hard to say what they were but this was something i have never seen in all my four decades on this planet.

Meanwhile, i am working so i dont have time to stand there looking at the sky and no one else seemed to notice them. Now as far s my magic glasses goes...they are reading glasses so i was not wering them.

Thing is i was very protective of these glasses and conscious of where i put them so not to loose them since i found them in the gutter and even took the time to upload a pic to this thread. My right eye is weaker than the left and have to say these glsses made me see perfectly. Truth is they were better than what i got from the eye doctor.

Well that same day, only a few hours later i ws walking to my friends car and that was the end of the glasses. I have no idea where they went to. Put it this way, one minute i had them and the next they were gone.

Realistically, i dont know if the "bubbles" were related to losing my glasses...most likely not. The real reason i added this was there is a thread on here that occurred right around the same time, may have been the same day and this thread was about what i saw or very similar.

Another thing may be related to that and i think i posted in this thread about sitting in my apartment and a ray of sunlight coming through an opening in my window between the curtains. What i saw was like imagine looking at dust paricles only these were the size of BB's. They were clear or rather translucent and were flowing in the same direction...thousands of them, maybe millions, too many to count.

All these things happened i the course of few months or whenever was the last time i posted in this thread. I was debating weather to post these occurrences since i like when these things occur and hope i am not violating any rules by reporting these things, i mean paranormal rules or things residing in another realm where i would be abandoned by whatever they may be. Well...i have had a strange childhood and most of these things i kept to myself. Time for bed and now that i think about it it has been awhile since i had the old stand by SP. What i am going to do now is concentrate and try and induce SP so i can report on it. But to be honest, it is not the same as those first few years where i was held down and in battle with them.

Aside form that, nothing major. One thing i may not have mentioned and this happened a year or two ago was that i could have sworn i felt something push down on my bed, like something was near me and around that same time just feeling the breezes of something passing by me.
edit on 28-5-2013 by Malcher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Malcher

Thanks for coming back and sharing with us, Malcher.

I was wondering if you still had those glasses. Sorry they disappeared.

As for the bubbles in the sky... I have no idea what that could have been.

When you have "dreams" that seem incredibly real, your spirit is usually on the astral plane during sleep. Your guides may have been showing you something you needed to see. If you don't remember all of it, it probably serves a purpose. When the time comes you need to remember it, you will.

As for the house vibrating... do you think it could have been an earthquake? Did you check out the earthquake thread on here to see if anything was reported in your area?
You can also check it yourself. I used to have a link bookmarked that went to the earthquake map, but I don't have it anymore since I cleaned off my hard drive. They have it posted many times on the earthquake thread. Check it out and see if anything was reported in your area.

If not an earthquake, then it could be related to some of the other strange sounds, booms, and weird things people are reporting all over the place!

Have a good day, and I hope to see you again. Come back and update us if you find out anything about the vibrations, okay?

edit on 5/28/2013 by sled735 because: add link

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Iv'e been reading the two biggest treads on paranormal experiences, and felted and rememberd a few more of my own stories. ive been leading a strange unconventional life, like many ATS'ers..Some of the things I experienced are too complicated to tell because of many different things. But the next one's should be pretty clear.

Somewhere in 1996 I saw the video of Puff Daddy's video "Satisfy you" on TV.
Now I remember well, as being a music addict, and currently producing music, I really hated
Puff Daddy using the "i got 5 on it sample" from the hiphopgroup Luniz. This original is one of the best
known hiphop songs ever, period. The other thing I remembered is that objects in the video were shattered in pieces just for the effect. So somewhere in the beginning of 2000 I saw the song again on TV...exactly the same like I remembered.
BUT, MTV (europe) had a banner on the song with: New hits! or something like that. I thought that couldnt be true, because I saw it like 3 and half years before. I visit a friend tell him about it, and he says its because,
the videos that come out in the States, come out here in Europe much later. I agree with him, but it could never ever be more that 3 and half years later..

One day, I was at a busy trainstation, as I was walking up a high stair ( 30 m+) at the station, I see a guy i dont know, come running down the stairs, like he really really needs to catch a train, he passes me, turn around, holds my hand and in like 10 seconds, he says a few things about me only I could know, and takes of again, in direction of indeed a train. I really dont know this guy, and im ridiculously good with faces, so...

At certain times, people on the streets were saying my thougths in their conversation. Not just words, but complex sentences and phrases. This also counted for TV/Radio/ Internet conversations.

i have a younger nephew, he was around 22 back then, and he had a little bit of a troubled youth. I alwas said, that if I could, I would help him out someday. So things go on, and 4 years the decision was made that I would take care of him, and we were ging to live together in a apartement. We found a appartement, we start to life in their, and after a month or two, he just out of the blue tells me, he already dreamed about us moving into this appartment we live in now, and everything including the furniture was the same.

Well, I always know, he (and the rest of our family) has special abllities, but this striked me very hard, because my nephew has a condition, i dont know what exavtly but, its something like limited form of autism. He doesnt really talk much about anything, but I know he can do and did so much things with his mind and has seen many many things, but he hardly opens up. This is one of the only things he told me. We dont live together anymore, and I do not see him really much, but I know someday we will talk about this abillities of his.

I want to tell stories that I do not know if should really post them, i would want to tell them, maybe even proof, but I dont trust ATS as it is being watched (offcourse...), and some of the things I say could be sensitive in a way and I dont want to bring anyone, including me into trouble. Im gonna post them anonymous one of this days.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Iv'e been reading the two biggest treads on paranormal experiences, and felted and rememberd a few more of my own stories. ive been leading a strange unconventional life, like many ATS'ers..Some of the things I experienced are too complicated to tell because of many different things. But the next one's should be pretty clear.

Somewhere in 1996 I saw the video of Puff Daddy's video "Satisfy you" on TV.
Now I remember well, as being a music addict, and currently producing music, I really hated
Puff Daddy using the "i got 5 on it sample" from the hiphopgroup Luniz. This original is one of the best
known hiphop songs ever, period. The other thing I remembered is that objects in the video were shattered in pieces just for the effect. So somewhere in the beginning of 2000 I saw the song again on TV...exactly the same like I remembered.
BUT, MTV (europe) had a banner on the song with: New hits! or something like that. I thought that couldnt be true, because I saw it like 3 and half years before. I visit a friend tell him about it, and he says its because,
the videos that come out in the States, come out here in Europe much later. I agree with him, but it could never ever be more that 3 and half years later..

One day, I was at a busy trainstation, as I was walking up a high stair ( 30 m+) at the station, I see a guy i dont know, come running down the stairs, like he really really needs to catch a train, he passes me, turn around, holds my hand and in like 10 seconds, he says a few things about me only I could know, and takes of again, in direction of indeed a train. I really dont know this guy, and im ridiculously good with faces, so...

At certain times, people on the streets were saying my thougths in their conversation. Not just words, but complex sentences and phrases. This also counted for TV/Radio/ Internet conversations.

i have a younger nephew, he was around 22 back then, and he had a little bit of a troubled youth. I alwas said, that if I could, I would help him out someday. So things go on, and 4 years the decision was made that I would take care of him, and we were ging to live together in a apartement. We found a appartement, we start to life in their, and after a month or two, he just out of the blue tells me, he already dreamed about us moving into this appartment we live in now, and everything including the furniture was the same.

Well, I always know, he (and the rest of our family) has special abllities, but this striked me very hard, because my nephew has a condition, i dont know what exavtly but, its something like limited form of autism. He doesnt really talk much about anything, but I know he can do and did so much things with his mind and has seen many many things, but he hardly opens up. This is one of the only things he told me. We dont live together anymore, and I do not see him really much, but I know someday we will talk about this abillities of his.

I want to tell stories that I do not know if should really post them, i would want to tell them, maybe even proof, but I dont trust ATS as it is being watched (offcourse...), and some of the things I say could be sensitive in a way and I dont want to bring anyone, including me into trouble. Im gonna post them anonymous one of this days.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Everyone has to be reborn again. This is what the bible was talking about. You need to be reborn through the holy spirit.

the conscious divine is the eternal flame. Your vessel reconverts into an appropriate body, The soul and the body merge as one. Your body is incinerated when this happens.

Everyone has to go through this in order to reach the next step...

So yeah. Kinda have to die in order to be reborn again.
That's the way this stuff works. Think of it like this..

edit on 28-5-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Originally posted by Suprasummithush

BUT, MTV (europe) had a banner on the song with: New hits! or something like that. I thought that couldnt be true, because I saw it like 3 and half years before. I visit a friend tell him about it, and he says its because, the videos that come out in the States, come out here in Europe much later. I agree with him, but it could never ever be more that 3 and half years later..

So, you think maybe you heard this song on a visit to the future? Maybe you went there in your dreams during an astral visit.

Wow! That is strange. Not so much that he was psychic about you, but just his behavior in general. LOL
He must have thought it was very important to tell you what he said to stop and come back, if he was in such a rush.
Did you find what he said to be of such great importance?

Our thoughts go out into "space" like a radio wave (as an example), and other people who are sensitive/psychic can pick up on these very easily. That happens quite often to me too.

Again, someone who traveled into the future timelines and remembered it as a "dream".
I have heard that children with autism do seem to have "special" abilities. Awesome!

AAARRRGGG!!!! Why did you even mention it? Now you have left us curious as to what it could possibly be?
I hate it when people do that to me.
But, if you ever want to share some of it here, you know you won't be ridiculed in this thread.

Thanks for sharing your experiences with us. Come back any time, pull up a chair, grab some coffee/tea, and join us in some paranormal experiences. Offer your feedback, if you wish.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

Being reborn is what I call reincarnation. The spirit comes back.. it is reborn. But I know exactly what you are talking about. It is what they teach in the church.
That is a different topic. I will not derail this thread again. We have already been through this once before we reached page 100.

But thanks for the clarification. You made it sound like you were about to kill yourself "for our sins".

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

hello everyone. i came across these pics after exhaustive research. they are unretouched. pls follow this thread. tell me if u don't agree that suri must be l ron hubbard's post mortem child. it is explosive. you all know he was a pupil of aleister crowley's, right? and that scientology is luciferian by hubbard's own taped admission. this is a must see. you will not believe yr eyes.

youtube.com/watch?v=mjA0czcAQRw

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
UFOs,and things like Bigfoot,are paranormal,but not metaphysical .
That means people who are sensitive to spirits etc,will do things like see spirits and demons .Objects move and you may be able to channel etc,are experiencing metaphysical events .

That just means you have clairvoyance .

Seeing UFOs and so forth ,are a whole other ball of wax .
I've seen one UFO in my life ,and I was a little kid.That's nothing to do with being clairvoyant ,just luck of the draw. Right place right time .

Ghosts etc,that's almost every day ,but I am clairvoyant too .
edit on 05/28/2013 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by PtolemyII

Welcome to the thread, PtolemyII.

Say you see ghosts everyday? Would you like to share your experiences with us?

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseek2013

Hi, truthseeker2013.

I embedded the video for you.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
reply to post by Malcher

Thanks for coming back and sharing with us, Malcher.

I was wondering if you still had those glasses. Sorry they disappeared.

As for the bubbles in the sky... I have no idea what that could have been.

When you have "dreams" that seem incredibly real, your spirit is usually on the astral plane during sleep. Your guides may have been showing you something you needed to see. If you don't remember all of it, it probably serves a purpose. When the time comes you need to remember it, you will.

As for the house vibrating... do you think it could have been an earthquake? Did you check out the earthquake thread on here to see if anything was reported in your area?
You can also check it yourself. I used to have a link bookmarked that went to the earthquake map, but I don't have it anymore since I cleaned off my hard drive. They have it posted many times on the earthquake thread. Check it out and see if anything was reported in your area.

If not an earthquake, then it could be related to some of the other strange sounds, booms, and weird things people are reporting all over the place!

Have a good day, and I hope to see you again. Come back and update us if you find out anything about the vibrations, okay?

edit on 5/28/2013 by sled735 because: add link

And thank you for your responses. I like the fact we can post here and not be ridiculed because there are not many places where we have that freedom. As far as i can tell anyway and i like to read these stories too.

Of course i have always had an interest in these things, but mainly i enjoy the "what if" aspect of it all. Of course the media we\I grew up with was influential, but then you have to have an interest in it to start with.

As far as the object (massive understatement) i saw, i will just write it off as a dream and really i tend to be a pragmatist. Luckily i can take these things in stride. Just weird to all of a sudden have a dream and not be sure if it was a dream.

The vibrations i really have no idea what that was and the mouse too funny. Where i live we dont have earth quakes, in fact i only been through one minor one. I dont think quakes vibrate though, but thanks for giving me some ideas.

top topics

<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join