It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I Ugly?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by LifeIsEnergy

Lmfao, maybe you just worded that wrong but you sounded really ignorant then! Contradict your self and your whole thread much :') upload a pic of yourself and we can LOL! At you?!

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
i think you should grow a mustache

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

As I was watching that, I could not help but say out loud: "no, you're not ugly, you're stupid, and there isn't a cure for that." The sad thing about most so-called lookers these days is you can remove most of their "beauty" with a damp tissue. It's bloody pathetic if you ask me. It's these same women that complain about how chauvinistic men supposedly are and then only go after the douchebags. Women like that don't give guys like me, who would treat them right, the time of day, so as far as I'm concerned, the vast majority deserve these feelings. Sorry, but I ran out of pity long ago.

link   
double post

edit on 23/2/2012 by xXxinfidelxXx because: (no reason given)

link   
triple post

link   
God I hate wireless......quadruple post

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I think the whole basis of what people consider attractive has been whittled down from people that were healthy back in the day, to unhealthiness being the epitome of attractiveness. 300 years ago large women were considered attractive as they were tough and could handle birth, but now what is considered attractive would probably split in half if they got pregnant. On the flip side, being what I consider a "man's man," with the hairy chest and receding hairline, I am not what most women would consider attractive, but 100 years ago, they would have been crawling over eachother to get a taste (at least that's what I tell myself to help me sleep at night
). When I look at the image that men these days are supposed to follow (according to the MSM), I can't help but think about how we have been pussified. It's all intentional if you ask me. Think about it, the image of malnutrition and selfishness is promoted out the yinyang. The result is lots of dumb young mothers with even dumber babies. Very clever if you ask me. Very smart way to dilute the genepool with filth so that we are degraded to a society that cannot survive without the assistance of the good ol' PTB.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Mind if I cut in XX

Ugly ?

Here"s ugly.

:
edit on 23-2-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Beuty amongst humans looks apearance is skin deep.True uggliness within humans is not skin deep it goes right through every pore an thought to the bone.Beuty is in the eye of the beholder.Uglyness is in the soul beholded.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
She seems too young to be worried about appearance. We'll see what she looks like in 10 years.

Is she ugly? No. Unattractive? Yeah, for now.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Poor little gal. I would tell her that no, she isn't ugly, but the world most certainly is, thanks to people.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Ffs only a moron would ask that here. Not you, Im responding to this post.

In ONE week, I realized ATS isnt at ALL about getting feedback. People here want the chance to show how 'evolved' and 'intelligent' THEY are. No one seems to really touch base with an idea presented by OP (not you, in general- covering my ass; a week also taught me ambiguity is king here), they seek to be sought for their views.

It is a literary pissing contest, not the think tank I have been dying to find.
Ergo, posting such a foolish question wouldn't trigger hateful bashing, rather, pretentious words of 'godly wisdom' bent on netting much needed ego stroking. Sigh. Still better than glp's cutthroat gauntlet of Luciferian basketcases. Posting op question there would be like asking you tube about Justin Bieber.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by threewhiteeyes

I can't help but empathise with your views on that particular subject. Even I have fallen victim to such attention-grasping, but whenever I catch myself doing it, it really pisses me off that I could stoop so low. Sometimes it really looks like even the OP follows the mantra of "I'm right! And you're stupid if you don't think so!" Alot of the time though, what some people would consider me arguing with them is just me trying to tell them how I am right and they are wrong lol. It's an attitude that comes from working with vast multitudes of idiots (knew I shoulda went to college) who usually are wrong lol. Like I said, though, I try not to.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightsofcydonia
i think you should grow a mustache

yup, mustache would be great.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a curly ginger, a human bull, and shrek all fit into this category. if you think they are prettier than you, than yes you are ugly.

edit on 24-2-2012 by knightsofcydonia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
In regards to the person depicted in the video:

From a human point of view you may be uglier than words can describe, but that doesn't say there ain't alien races out there that might consider you a perfect beauty. Just my two cents.

Have no idea what you mean, because I found that young lady quite attractive.

Perhaps you are on the wrong planet?

from a human point of view... do tell..

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by spaceg0at

Well Boxxy left a void you know.

the queens needs a progeny.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by theBigToe

I usually find if people have to ask other people if theyre ugly then yes, they are ugly.

Yah sure..

I knew a girl who asked me once if her boobs were too big. She hated them.

I was going to say Yeah sure... but then I liked her boobs.

So i lied... and she was perfect anyway, so ...

Are you gunna tell a pretty girl who wants validation shes ugly, or lie so she thinks you're sweet?

Man metrosexuals are ruining it foe everyone.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by theBigToe

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by theBigToe

Please define ugly.

Well...

you know youre ugly when....

I have to throw up on your face just so I dont have to look at it anymore.

Does that clarify the definition of ugly for you?

Is that you Alex Jones? you and your pickup lines, I swear, you are a dude man...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
You're purty, like a big toe

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join