It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My eyes make me believe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

What makes me believe

This is my first thread so don’t be too harsh.

So this is going to be my short story of the experience that lets me believe that we are not alone in this vast universe.
Science pretty much tells us that there is absolutely no way that we are alone out there.
We now have the technology to dig deeper into this question “ ARE WE ALONE” and we are coming closer to finding our answers. It’s not the matter of “if” we find life but “when”.

Although I believe that science will give us the proof of life, within or beyond our solar system I’m still convinced that science has overlooked the possibility that someone out there has already found us.

And here is why.

Twelve years ago I had my first and only Ufo sighting that has changed the way I look and think about my little world.
Up anthill this day I still believe that what I saw was not an illusion or all the other silly explanation that they try to shove down our throats.
To give you a little insight of what I saw that day I will try my best to explain.

On that particular day I was getting ready to go to school.
It was about 6.30 in the morning when I left the house to take care of the trash which was one of my daily duties when something really bright shining in the sky caught my attention.
I looked up and saw a huge yellow/orange glowing object hovering about 160 ft high and 800 ft into the distance. Of course the first thing running through my head was WTF.
But something kept me starring at it like a zombie  I kept watching it for quite some time before it started to move slightly to the right and then stop again. All the sudden it started to flash different colors in an unusual pattern. It really gave me the chills and I somehow had the feeling that this thing knew that I was watching it. I must have watched it about 10 minutes before I went back inside to tell my family about what I just saw.
When I came back inside I went straight to my mom sitting in the kitchen. Before I said a word she asked me why I was so pale in the face and if I saw a ghost. Again I thought WTF!
I always knew my mom was somehow strange in some kind of way but anyhow.
I told her what I saw and “UFO” shot out of her mouth. At the same time my sister was standing in the doorway and started laughing out loud. I told them I was dead serious.
Now I was on a mission to prove it and my mom gave me her camera to go take a shot.
I went outside again but this time I took my sister with me.
But of course like it couldn’t get any better the damn thing was gone.
So I was going to be the dummy that saw a Ufo.
My mother said she believed me because she sees strange crap all the time.

That’s my mother though; I don’t want to see strange unexplainable things.
Anyhow, to make a long story short. I left the house for school.
Walked up through town to get to the bus stop. Met my sister and got on the bus.
Now the bus drove all the way back to the center of town when I looked out the window I saw it again. I pointed it out to my sister and she actually got a glimpse of it before the bus turned away.
She said she saw something glowing in the distance but never could give me a good description.
So that’s it that’s what I saw. And I’ve been trying to find an explanation ever since.
I know what I saw is what I saw! I’m 100℅ sure that it wasn’t a plain, balloon, zeppelin, flare, Chinese lantern or venus lol.
It was defiantly an aircraft but silent, hovering (no chopper guys) huge in size and glowing with lights. So it remains unidentified.

Is it an extraterrestrial craft under intelligent control or is it some super-secret black op craft made with advanced technology that our government is hiding.
These are the possibilities left to haunt me. I truly don’t know but I’m convinced that there is enough evidence out there that suggest that both theories are valid.
I’ve been doing research into this subject quite some time now and I tend to believe that the governments know something that they don’t want to go public with.

I know there are a lot of members on here, that have had similar experiences and that alone gives me some sort of comfort but either we are all crazy and suffering from the same mental illness or we are all very lucky to have witnessed something so ground breaking that it could change our world in an instant, if the people “in the know” would take down those glasses of deception and break the chain of secrecy.
But I guess that will never happen! So it’s left for us to find out the truth.

I have never told anybody about my experience. The only ones that know is my older sister and my mother. It feels good to get something like this of your chest even if it’s just on an internet forum.

Anyhow, I wanted to share my experience with you all and give those that feel the same some comfort too. You are not alone 

Feel free to share your sighting of an Ufo with me here and now and ask me questions if you like.

Peace

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Interesting story man. Kind of reminded me of Zack Bagans from ghost adventures as he too set out to find what he once saw as a child. I look up to the sky constantly, but to my dismay I've never seen anything "unusual" so you're lucky in that regard.

I hope someone on here can help you identify what you saw

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by samaria

And your nose makes us all chuckle?

... but seriously, I too have seen what I believe was a UFO, close up and no one believed me at the time either.

I looked for evidence but couldn't find anything.

edit on 22/2/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Great story! I have also had a few sightings of UFO´s when I was a child.Fortunately for me ,my parents were also witness to these sightings.

In my adult life I have seen a few things that may have been UFO´s but I am not convinced.
I have recently moved from Toronto, Canada, to Mexico city so I hope to see some UFO´s soon.There has been many sightings here recently.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by samaria

Hang onto your beliefs and belief in yourself. You are right, there are a great number of arm chair idiots whom like belittling what others see and then congratulate themselves on being smart, what a crock.

Sounds like I get upset with them, I do. I am undoubtedly older than you, perhaps much more. I witnessed them in the 40's, the 50's, and right up to last year. I had students whom showed where they landed in the frozen earth in a barnyard. I saw one off my wingtip, just hanging there watching us land. I saw one in the 50's streak overhead, a silver disk. I saw one over our boat in the keys and the list goes on, they are there. One I watched took a 90 degree turn at ultra high speed, making an pilot a smear on the bulkhead if it was one of ours.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
i have seen what i belive to be a ufo twice in my life, once when i was getting grocerys out of the truck i looked up in the sky and seen what looked like big orange glowing ball hovering over head then it gradually moved out of sight i pointed it out to my little brother and he was like wtf so i no i wasnt just seeing things, i experienced almost the same thing a couple years later but only got a brief look at it as it was moving along the horizon then i turned my head to tell my cousin to look at it then it was gone when i looked back it was not there anymore.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Guten Morgen!

15 years ago, I saw an object hovering in a low altitude (maybe 50 feet) above the river Mosel in Trier / Germany. It was glowing orange-violet. It's exact shape I can't remember, also no sound. But every time I see those orange-violet fireworks, I remember that sighting. I'm bloody sure, it was no chinese lantern, it was much bigger than one of those. And I saw it twice; firstly moving from the right to the left covering a distance of maybe 1 km, and then coming back and moving into the direction it originally came from. The speed was that of a fast car, about 80 to 100 miles per hour.

After all these years, memories fade, and sometimes I wonder, if it just was a dream. But then again, I see it in front of my inner eye, and I know that it's been there.

And it's the fact, that other people have experienced similar strange things, that comfort me and make me feel, that I'm not just crazy.

So thanks a lot for your reports, OP and you other ATSers!

In addition, some reports of relatives and friends:

- one friend told me about an experience she had in Poland, when she was at a great lake with her family. Suddenly several orange or red glowing objects (orbs?) appeard above the lake. Many people watched them. When the objects approached the beach, all the people panicked and run away.

- a colleague told me about an object half the size of the moon hovering up in the sky, while she and her husband were driving through the night

- another friend told me about an object that hovered in a low altitude right above his car, when he and a friend were driving through the night. He said it's shape was trapezoidal, and the light of it's spotlights engulfed their car. They were frightened as hell.

- another colleague of mine told about an experience during a night in the early 80ies. She awoke by the crying of her 3-year-old son who was standing upright in his cot and screaming loud. She remembered being unable to move a limb, and also she remembered her bedroom filled with blueish ligt, (if I remember correctly) a humming noise, and - big dark eyes watching her throuh the slits of her jalousie. Her son was so excited, that he climbed out of his cot to get to her.

- my father saw one object the size of a gully cover hovering maybe 30-40 feet above his roof, of a metallic olive-green color. When it slowly disappeard behind another house, he realized three more objects hovering higher up in the sky, I think they were disc-shaped.

- also during nighttime, my father saw another object following a freighttrain, it's shape was (if I remember correctly) also trapezoidal. He said it was like some kind of "window".

- the 3rd (and in fact the first) sighting of my father was of about 30-40 glowing objects, that in the night of July 13th 1994 firstly moved in w-formation and then in v-formation in an altitude of approximately 3000 meters also in the sky above Trier / Germany.

- A man I once met in a hospital told me about an incident, when he still was attending school. It was about half past seven in the morning, he and several other children have been waiting for the bus, when 7 greenish-glowing objects, maybe three feet in diameter, appeared and flew through the street. He said, he and the children panicked, and run away. This incident happened in the early eighties in Morbach / Germany.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by November5th

thx for your reply! I wish you luck on seeing some Ufo's in Mexico cuz you know that's a Ufo hotspot

remember to always have something to catch a photo or video footage, even if it's just a cellphone.
I always got mine on me

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Peloquin

Guten Abend!

Thank you for your great reply! Looks like we can speak the same Sprache

Exciting story's you have. I heard a lot of incidences that accured over or at lakes that have ended in abductions.
So the people in Poland that saw those lights did the right thing to run. I mean i'd probably run too.

also the story with the mother and her baby sounds frightening. I'm curious to know if she was abducted cuz it sounded like a typical Abduction scene. You know the feeling of numbness and so on.

thy again

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by samaria

Well when I was visiting the pyramids in Teotihuacan I took many photos.Now this place is supposed to be a hotspot for many sightings,just the energy of the place is incredible.
Anyway I was looking at the photos on my computer last night and I noticed something that looks like a UFO in one of the photos.I don´t know if I should post it in this thread or wait till I am up to 20 posts so I can start my own thread.I also have a video which was taken from the Pyramid Of The Moon, and it shows beams of light emanating from our bodies.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

wow.
You should deffently make your own thread on that because there not much going on in this one as you can see

Some day i wanna visit that place too. were you allowed to climb some pyramids?
oh yeah beams of light i have to see that one

but make sure you start your own thread on that!

oh i added you as a friend if you don't mind. im pretty new on this forum just like you

edit on 28-2-2012 by samaria because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Yes you can walk up the pyramids, although when you look up from the bottom of the Pyramid Of The Sun it looks very intimidating.I will make my own thread very soon,I am getting closer to my 20th post.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

oh yeah i can imagine. let me know when you are ready to post your thread so i don't miss out on it

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by samaria

I Believe YOU!

top topics

join