It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FREE STUFF...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
The folks who are getting the free stuff don't like the folks who are paying for the free stuff, because the folks who are paying for the free stuff can no longer afford to pay for both the free stuff and their own stuff.
The folks who are paying for the free stuff want the free stuff to stop, while the folks who are getting the free stuff want even more free stuff on top of the free stuff they are already getting!
Now... the people who are forcing the people who pay for the free stuff have told the people who are RECEIVING the free stuff that the people who are PAYING for the free stuff are being mean, prejudiced and racist.
So... the people who are GETTING the free stuff have been convinced they need to hate the people who are paying for the free stuff by the people who are forcing some people to pay for their free stuff and giving them the free stuff in the first place.
We have let the free stuff giving go on for so long that there are now more people getting free stuff than paying for the free stuff.
Now understand this. All great democracies have committed financial suicide somewhere between 200 and 250 years after being founded. The reason?
The voters figured out they could vote themselves money from the treasury by electing people who promised to give them money from the treasury in exchange for electing them.
The United States officially became a Republic in 1776, 231 years ago. The number of people now getting free stuff outnumbers the people paying for the free stuff. We have one chance to change that in 2012. Failure to change that spells the end of the United States as we know it.
ELECTION 2012 IS COMING
A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!

Sent by a friend

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
what does the sheep say?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by R3velutionR3quired
what does the sheep say?

Quit trying to push me off this cliff??

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
So...what exactly are you mad about, now? I kept getting distracted by the "Free!!!" all over the place.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
So...what exactly are you mad about, now? I kept getting distracted by the "Free!!!" all over the place.

What am I "mad" about? Nothing, not "mad" at all. I simply do not understand your reply...weird.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Alright, a slightly more intelligent response.

We, as a race, cannot change ANYTHING without changing OURSELVES.

The curse comes from within, not without. So curing the flesh wound while the heart still festers will leave you with yet another bruise at the end of the day.

Optimism is most effective when you prepare for it.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I like your George Carlin-esque presentation, was following just fine. With gas jumping from 3.35 to 3.79 in one day, we can only hope a proactive candidate for survival of the ones who are paying for the free stuff.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I was expecting another kind of free stuff. Ggrrr anyway here you will love this www.thunderfap.com... I always like to sometimes try free stuff products before buying , my secret to you enjoy! Yes there's alot even a condom and vaginal contraceptive! Have "fun."

edit on 22-2-2012 by anthonygillespie2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by anthonygillespie2012

Oh man, sweeet!!! I need some hourglass shaped pads..

Now... all I need to get for free is a lady to give them to :/

lol

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
*puts curse on op for misleading thread title* hmph no free stuff grrrr ....

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Vinny5036

Some people really need the so-called "free-stuff" and I know nothings really free!

.It's unfortunate that the government chooses to reward and encourage the women who (and of course the men who help them keep having children). The government gives them top priorty for the benefits and even gives them a huge amount of Earned Income Credit refund according to how many children they have. ( I am not knoccking those who really believe in large families/ and or advocating strict laws about how many children they can have). There should be some happy in between choices that would satisy both types of people.Then home owners who are taxpayers whether or not they have children have to pay to educate these kids. Where's the fairness for the people without children?

edit on 23-2-2012 by 1loserel2 because: add a few more thoughtts

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by anthonygillespie2012
I was expecting another kind of free stuff. Ggrrr anyway here you will love this www.thunderfap.com... I always like to sometimes try free stuff products before buying , my secret to you enjoy! Yes there's alot even a condom and vaginal contraceptive! Have "fun."

edit on 22-2-2012 by anthonygillespie2012 because: (no reason given)

So do I. I'd like to get free stuff these days--the latest one. By the way, that's Nice source.

edit on 2/29/2012 by 12m8keall2c because: gratuitous reseller link removed

top topics

join