It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rip- I hope your finally happy and free .... tpaine1809

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Wow this looks to be very true I cannot believe this, so crazy.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

interesting thread by tpaine1809 maybe he was silenced he claims to be of Illuminati decent ex DEA from Afghanistan among other things and JibbyJeti even posts "And any true bloodline family member would either be on board with the main agendas, or be silenced."

maybe he was silenced
edit on 22-2-2012 by TheGuyFawkes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Looks like his facebook was blocked and all his videos taken down on YouTube I know he had a gf so this could be the reason.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Sad times. Modern life is not easy, especially those that are open about almost any subject. Im sure he was a great man and a respected member of his social standing. You speak highly of him too.

I hope you are at peace.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Basically the story goes like this a very athletic all start kid growing up highschool what have you, joins the air force where he does signal intelligence, gets out after a few years, gets a job in Afganistan as a civilian contractor monitoring people talking about drugs and making reports on them even though nothing is done.

At this time he is 100% Atheist if you read the Reddit and other areas he did not believe in God.

All of a sudden a realization and awakening happens over night while thinking about a Lion / the animal kingdom, a few weeks later starts making videos on YouTube for about 1 week, talking about Hollow Earth, Nazis, Cold Fusion, Marko Rodin, Spiritual Ascension, etc. The activity last until about Febuary 13-14th, then on his Facebook friends and family start posting about him passing away from suicide, no other details about this I have been able to find.

One bit of information was that where he was filming his YouTube videos wasnt in his own Apartment, and a friend of his said he talked to him on the phone where he told him hes has had a Teacher thats been helping him recently, he had made plans to meet up with people but never did.

In one of the videos he says they will probably try to kill me, one video a door slams and it seems hes being hurried to finish his video.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by phiktion

yeah there something fishy about this whole situation ive been looking for his obituary and cant seem to find it, are any of his videos still up?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I downloaded all the videos, forum posts and information I could find. After 4 days of TOR searching and google combing, I think I have all there is that he posted anywhere that was still available. Most of it is already gone. I KNOW he did not kill himself. I don't know how, I just do.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Novaroc

Can you share what you have downloaded please.
I would love to see a few of his video's that I never watched.
I think he had 13 videos all together.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
He had some weird ideas. Some strange stories. Sometimes it's the wildest ones that are the ones which are the ones most true. I have to admit I was a little hard on him in at least one of his threads.
I don't do well speaking of death. I usually let music speak for me....

As another user already said.....see you on the other side...

I hope he found some answers.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I've done some more searching. He apparently had plans the day he died. I'm not gonna post a suspected article of his blowing the whistle on the Afghanistan war, but I'm starting to agree...something is fishy about what I'm seeing.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

we need to somehow get as many people as we can to work on this, wait on the other hand if we do find something out then we would be in danger as well... hmmmm

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGuyFawkes

I'm not easily intimidated. And it doesn't matter by who... But I need to find out more about this. Something is wrong. And I'm not sure which story it is yet....

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by lightmere

I am hosting them on my youtube channel for however long I can.

Here is the link: www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Novaroc

thanks for that this guy had some far out hollow earth theories

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Novaroc

Thank you so much! I am trying to dowload them myself.
I think there was one more it was something about Hitler.
I did not get a chance to view the Hitler one.
This has been bothering me since I heard about it.
I think that as many of us as possible should download these.
Again I would like to say a HugeThank you, for the link.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by lightmere

Its on there now. had issues with the upload of that one.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
OK. I downloaded the others. I thought there were more.
It just occurred to me what's wrong with this picture. Does anyone have any idea when he made those videos? The reason I'm asking, is because.....he did a hollow earth thread. He did a thread on the Afghan war....similar to a piece purported to be his work I have found elsewhere. His topics from the videos were the same as his posts.

He explains them the same. But the wording is different. There isn't the same insane rambling on the videos as there was in the written posts. Either here or elsewhere.

Maybe its irrelevant. Maybe his writing just wasn't as vivacious as his videos were. Or maybe he did indeed have a sudden and quick decline. Now yeah....I know people will say a video....or 3 trying to explain a hollow earth is indeed rambling. But actually, whether I believe it or not, he made some good points, and explained it well. I will admit, I didn't check out his videos on that after reading his thread when he first posted it. If i had of....I may have taken him more seriously at the time.

I guess what I'm trying to say is...maybe he couldn't write as good as he could speak. Maybe the videos he made long before he made the threads, and really went mentally downhill that fast. I doubt that though.
Maybe he stumbled on something he shouldn't have, or revealed something he shouldn't have. I just don't think those videos and the threads attributed to him were the same person.
The guy in the video had too much life in him. The guy in the ATS threads tended to ramble. Either he was the victim of a smear campaign....or he was silenced. Quite possibly both.
There is just still something really wrong with this whole picture.....

Don't get me wrong here...his videos did have some wild out there theories. But his mental state seems different. He was organized. His writings weren't. Not his posts on ATS just before the end at least...

edit on 23-2-2012 by webpirate because: additional thoughts

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by lightmere
You know what is strange about this is. That in this video below that he made, he mentioned that he could loose his life from this he aslo mentioned someone else being killed from knowing this in at least 1 other video.

Go to the 3 min mark to see for your selfs.

www.youtube.com...

The link isn't there anymore...YT says that the video has been removed by the user..

The other day I watched his hollow earth theory and considered it....fresh. Young, strong men like him and full with ideas to "sell" do not commit suicide IMHO.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

I know they have been removed, but ATS member novarock has been hosting them on you tube.
I have been considering his therory myself the last few days.

I watched another one of his vids today sorry cant remember which one and he said "i'm getting worried" then stopped recording, then came back as if nothing had happed.

I dont belive he wanted to "sell" anything, I either heard him say it or saw it written in one of the comments that he would gladly give his life, and even hopped that some one would do some of his ideas. Not in those exact words but really close.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
To buddy who wanted to know about the hitler video, it was about how hitler was a hero and knew that if his people suffered, or rather he made them suffer, that they would be able to be free from this existence and be one with god. I watched them all, I don't agree with everything he said, but the way he spoke with such passion on the topics made you realize how real this all was to him, and his undying faith in his work. Spam protest his only YouTube video still up. Who could we contact for further truth on he matter?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join