It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence Of Advanced Technology Thousands Of Years Ago In Peru (Interesting)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+89 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I saw this, watched it and thought.... who better than the ATSers who love this stuff. What do you think? I have to say that the guy makes a pretty good argument that there was more being used to build the great cultures than we know of or have been taught.

It makes me want to stand up and scream.... COME ON PEOPLE. OPEN YOU MINDS and EYES....

I am convinced that the current belief and teachings about our part are so wrong....

Let me know what you think.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Preaching to the choir my Friend.

Our entire society originated on the idea of some kind of living being(s) helping us, after descending down to our planet in whatever sense you wish to use.

The illusion is pretty convincing though.

The video puts into scale the ridiculous precision.

edit on 22-2-2012 by BeforeTheHangmansNoose because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

excellent post and point!

i recommend watching the videos David Hatcher Childress and Christopher Dunn have made. they are ava on the youtube. set the search function to "longer that 20 mins" and search their names.

the stuff they have on this channel is great in particular:

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
At first I thought so what a fracture in a rock but when I seen the other cut stones I realised the significance of that rock…WOW!

We don’t know about the true history of the people on this planet, I believe your looking at the work of the pre flood atlantians or the few survivors of that disaster. Something very strange has happened on this planet and we are not taught the truth!

Remember how in Plato’s story of Atlantis the “GOD” Poseidon selected a natural “earth born” female and the offspring formed the first kings of Atlantis, the titans (giants)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Boy! That saw cut is a smoking gun!
Lets see the archiologists come up with an explanation for that!
More than anything this speaks volumes!
S&F!

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
heres a little something to think about. look at this modern method..

people have suggested that the ancients cut stone with ropes that had sand or stone dust glued to them.

like todays diamond blades

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Can't wait to check out the videos. I have to reboot my PC so I can access the YouTube site (I'm at work and my YouTube policy is blocked). Sounds like it could be interesting.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
As interesting this might appear, one shouldn't jump to conclusions too quickly.

We don't know if the apparent cut is as old as the site itself, or if it was cut at a later time, maybe in an attempt to reconstruct parts of a damaged wall.

After all the people filming it rather seem like Tourists than archaeologists ?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

I didn't watch the entire video.
But the stones strike me of either being cast like a concrete or worked with a water jet.
And I get a strong impression of those stones being in another building.
Sort of like they took apart another structure and used the stones to build what you see there.
There's an incongruity between the smooth stones and the other stones.

I best those stones came from another structure. maybe one that was abandoned.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
It looks like to me that the people we know who lived there came upon the ruins of a great building/city.

The finders appeared to have built on and around the left over/remains. Hence the small bricks/stones etc.

I can't wait to go there and see for myself..

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
It looks like to me that the people we know who lived there came upon the ruins of a great building/city.

The finders appeared to have built on and around the left over/remains. Hence the small bricks/stones etc.

I can't wait to go there and see for myself..

it seems to be a standard world wide that the bigger the stones.. the older they are. that in itself says a lot.

we can see where later people built on top of much older ruins with this simple formula "bigger = older"

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Basicly the same as in Egypt and in many many other ancient places yes. Everyone can see it belongs in an old place long forgotten (pre flood or something). Why-- this isn't this accepted yet as basic science; that many stones/buildings are from a civilization unknown from an unknown time.
Somethimes science is so fixed it's hard to move I guess.

Nice video's watches all the 4.
edit on 22-2-2012 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Thank you Op!
Time is coming!
Everybody will see!
No worry about!

SNC

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Plugin
reply to post by anon72

Basicly the same as in Egypt and in many many other ancient places yes. Everyone can see it belongs in an old place long forgotten (pre flood or something). Why-- this isn't this accepted yet as basic science; that many stones/buildings are from a civilization unknown from an unknown time.
Somethimes science is so fixed it's hard to move I guess.

It's not accepted by 'science' because your contention is wrong. The local people of that time learned to do that with the materials they had available. Unless you can explain how an 'advanced' group came in, cut a bunch of stones then left, leaving no traces whatsoever?

No 'preflood', no biblical world destroying flood, lots of little floods, at different times in different places.

In the first video did you notice the knobs (bosses) on the redstone blocks? Those are there to help them move them - if they used 'advanced' technology - how where they left on? Now we don't know the context of which site they were at so cannot provided exact information on when it was built. That type of stone isn't particularly hard, Mohr 4 I believe, his statement of 7 is incorrect

Question how was this cathedral made and when? How is it possible for Europeans to have made this without advanced machining?

How did a Greek/Roman artist carve this in marble over 2,000 years ago without advanced machines?

The answer is craftsmanship, skill and heck of a lot of time, just what the Inca and their predecessors used.

If you are interested you can look at the work of Jean-Pierre Protzen who describes the techniques in his book, Inca architecture

The following are for AE stone working but the same skills and technique apply to the various groups in the Andes

Technical details rocks

Cutting rocks
edit on 22/2/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

it's about megalithic stone cutting. not masonry"building with small blocks and cement and mortar. or stone art, or modern stone statures as you have posted. craftsmanship has nothing to do with explaining how they cut and moved blocks that weigh thousands of tons before they were supposed to have steel or iron tools. and not to mention that these megalithic structures around the world all point to a time around 12 to 13,000 years ago. not 3,000 years ago like the bible would like you to believe.

edit on 22-2-2012 by spaceg0at because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
i would also like to add that most of these megalithic structures are made of granite..

not softer stone like modern statues and art are made of.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

It's not accepted by 'science' because your contention is wrong. The local people of that time learned to do that with the materials they had available. Unless you can explain how an 'advanced' group came in, cut a bunch of stones then left, leaving no traces whatsoever?

No 'preflood', no biblical world destroying flood, lots of little floods, at different times in different places.

Lets say the world had a big destruction with floods and big quakes most things would be destroyed with not a trace left except things like in this youtube video or the 3 big pyramids of Giza, stone(s) from Ba'albek and so on.

Also be sure to watch this youtube video (4 parts, came across it when watching the vid in this thread): www.youtube.com...

Now in that above video it shows there was some big destruction going in a very late time but with the same stone technique stil seen.

Anyways after this destruction, slowly people who survived came back to such areas, and they worshipped those old remainings as holy places and even made their own temples or pyramids (just not with the same big stones or as big).

No proof from worldwide flood or destruction? I guess it's hard to proof? What do we know from people from like 10.000-20.000 years ago, not much. Only some if lucky bones we can find. As most things it's hard to proof it, even a worldwide flood and or destruction, I'm sure. Anyways how or why those areas and advanced civilizations where destroyed I don't know, but it just seems logical, since all those old big structeres are using the same know-how/technigue. So lets say I would loose a screwdriver 10.000 years ago, or some kind of laser device, good change it will decay and/or never be found again.

In the first video did you notice the knobs (bosses) on the redstone blocks? Those are there to help them move them - if they used 'advanced' technology - how where they left on? Now we don't know the context of which site they were at so cannot provided exact information on when it was built. That type of stone isn't particularly hard, Mohr 4 I believe, his statement of 7 is incorrect

How do you know that for sure? Not all stones got those knobs and not all on the same places, maybe those knobs where used to hold something (a wooden construction or whatever) that we can't see now anymore, we only see stones. Again if there was a great destruction and or flood and they where build like 10.000 years ago, there wouldn't be much left, except those very big stones with an earthquake proof (often) construction. And you see many big stones scattered around, alone, which looks like there was some great destruction.

Like the great pyramids they where flat in the past, not irregular stones (as you can see the biggest still got a flat area at the top, the stones covering the big pyramids which made them flat sided where removed by arabians I believe. Maybe even covered in gold at one time?

And you got different stones, some harder, some softer. I guess inside the Pyramid you got about the most hardest stones (black granite), but I'm not a stone expert.

Question how was this cathedral made and when? How is it possible for Europeans to have made this without advanced machining?

How did a Greek/Roman artist carve this in marble over 2,000 years ago without advanced machines?

Well you can't compare it with a statue like Ramesses II or other ancient huge statues, from 1 piece of granite not made from relative soft material. And those huge granite made statues where much much harder to move.

Eurpopian cathedrals where made in many many years from small stones and cement, those ancient big stones are all placed on eachother with different sizes and often with lasersharp straight lines and so on.
And if those structures where much much older then we believe, they would be I'm sure much more impressive, because you only see the left overs and with allot of weathering and or water damage.

Ok maybe I will take a look at that book.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by spaceg0at
i would also like to add that most of these megalithic structures are made of granite..

not softer stone like modern statues and art are made of

Much modern art is made of marble. You'll need to be more specific

Most megalithic structures are made of cut limestone or sandstone, some have components made of granite and other stone too. Which ones are you referring too?

If you mean menhir, then yes they used whatever stones were available but they were often not cute

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Human ingenuity and adaptation has been around for as long as humans have been around. Don't forget in the 1st century AD the Romans were using high pressure water for removing thousands of tons of material to get to rich gold veins in the bedrock underneath. People 1000, 2000, 10,000 years ago were just as intelligent as modern day humans. They may not have had the knowledge or technology that we have but they still had the ideas. I don't see anything amazing here, just human ingenuity/adaptability and a lot of manpower.

Has anyone ever seen a professional stone mason working? With no more than hammers, chisels and a few hours sweat they can make amazing things. You put 10,000 of them to work over 20 years and you can accomplish things like the pyramids without a problem. The ancient civilisations didn't have heavy machinery to do the work so they adapted what was available. Man, Animal, Wood, Bronze, Copper, all available. Just because these people existed thousands of years ago doesn't make them clueless fools...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
puma punku is made of granite and diorite

much of the work in egypt is granite. www.delange.org...

including the obelisk at the vatican

saintpetersbasilica.org...

It is a red granite unique block 25.31m high, on a 8.25m base, weighing about 330 tons. It is the second highest obelisk in Rome, after the Lateran one, and the only one devoid of hieroglyphics, but with Latin inscriptions. Pliny the Elder wrote about it in his Naturalis Historia (1st century AD). It was brought from Egypt by Caligula, on a ship filled with lentils to prevent any damage and raised in the Spina of his Circus, then called Nero's Circus. After the voyage the ship was filled with pozzolana and sunk so as to be used as the base for the left pier of Claudius' harbour, at the mouth of the Tiber.

it had to be cut into smaller sections to be moved and re erected in modern times

"Puna Punku" A temple build of Granite and Diorite, (Diorite cannot be cut with anything else but Diamond tools)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join