It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence Of Advanced Technology Thousands Of Years Ago In Peru (Interesting)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Plugin

actually the ark of the covenant fits perfectly inside the "tomb". It was stolen in the exodus, along with a manna machine. That´s why the Jews were being chased by an Egyptian army. They were never slaves to the Egyptian kingdom. EVER. They stole the source of power for the Pyramid, and thus the kingdom. They stole allot of tech, mostly it was lost or stolen from them.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours

Originally posted by Anon77

Originally posted by Blarneystoner
reply to post by Anon77

...but please explain the saw cut stone at the beginning of the video. As someone who cuts stone using diamond scintered blades I can tell you that that stone was cut by a saw... no question about it. And if that stone is a 7 MOH no amount of sand would do the trick...

I honestly don't know, Maybe they discovered a way to embed sand into bronze saws? Maybe they discovered a way to make and use the modern day equivalent of industrial diamonds?. We just don't know enough about those civilisations to be sure. But I'm still betting it was just some clever humans rather than aliens... (or possibly the cuts were made at a later date?) Bit hard to prove either way.

That still doesn't explain this stone. No machine in the world today can lift this stone.

Sorry my friend, But your wrong. There are several super cranes available today to lift that stone. Cranes have been around for thousands of years, Given enough manpower, Anything is possible...

It's believed that stone weighs approx 1200 tons, Super cranes have maximum lift capabilities of around 4000 to 6000 tons.
edit on 22/2/12 by Anon77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours

1 Why take the effort creating such a stone. This is no days work with granite.

2. This stone was investigated 10 heavy lift cranes were needed to lift that thing. (the 10 cranes could of by1 or 2)

You have to understand the Roman construction techniques and the foundation of a earlier site they built on at Baalbek - plus the slope they had to content with.

Sorry your second commment is just made up, no such investigation has ever been made - except in a fringe writers imagination. The stone weighs 1,200 tons, are you actually stating we couldn't move it today? lol, may I humbly suggest you do a few minutes of googling and figure it out please.
edit on 22/2/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Anon77

no dude....you are just being blind.

There is no way in hell they did that smashing rocks, as it is, they didn't even have bronze........NO WAY....

A super crane.....there are stones in megaliths that take up to 6 super cranes to lift.....no way...that is just a bad theory....

not to be rude, but try harder, or admit it seems like the only plausible explanation. Alien or advanced humans. Not pre-bronze age civilizations we know existed.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by casenately
reply to post by Anon77

no dude....you are just being blind.

There is no way in hell they did that smashing rocks, as it is, they didn't even have bronze........NO WAY....

A super crane.....there are stones in megaliths that take up to 6 super cranes to lift.....no way...that is just a bad theory....

not to be rude, but try harder, or admit it seems like the only plausible explanation. Alien or advanced humans. Not pre-bronze age civilizations we know existed.

I already said it was likely to be advanced humans, Check my earlier posts (unlikely aliens in my opinion), Just clever humans. You, my friend, I think are underestimating human ingenuity and adaptability...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I never understood how a person can study his whole life and still believe they built things in the distant past with bronze tools or worse, harder rocks...You have to be pretty dumb to think that, even without an education. Just look at that. They did that with rocks....really.....are you RE%&%&% ed...!

Since you never understood this, let me explain it to you.

It's because, unlike ignorant folk that never can understand it, they studied their whole life.

Harte

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

I never understood how a person can study his whole life and still believe they built things in the distant past with bronze tools or worse, harder rocks...You have to be pretty dumb to think that, even without an education. Just look at that. They did that with rocks....really.....are you RE%&%&% ed...!

It's because, unlike ignorant folk that never can understand it, they studied their whole life.

Harte

ah yes the eternal mystery about how you cannot split a rock.....

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Harte

ah yes the enternal mystery about how you cannot split a rock.....

LMAO!
Hanslune, world class sarcasm.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anon77

LMAO!
Hanslune, world class sarcasm.

Well damn I was going for a sardonicism

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

you mention giants and they are mentioned countless times in ancient stories etc, them sarcophogus would sure house a giants body

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Harte

My favorite curmudgeon has chimed in!

Would you care to comment on the video in the OP or are you just here to heckle? Can you explain the cut?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensairich
reply to post by LUXUS

you mention giants and they are mentioned countless times in ancient stories etc, them sarcophogus would sure house a giants body

The sarcophagus is 98.7 x 105.1 x 227.6 cm

A tad small for a giant

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by anon72

The Elephant in the room. Where are the tools?

You mean other than the bashers or what do you mean? Did you note the comments on Inca tools in the link I provided?

Or are you referring to something else?

I could ask the same question - where are the advanced machining tools to do this as you claim, the infrastructure to build such devices, maintain them and operate them (source of power)

Please note the dinosaur in the anteroom. Where are the tools?
edit on 22/2/12 by Hanslune because: Added last sentence

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
10 ton. solid rocks cut like cheese with laser precision and assembled like legos and mainstream archeologists say they were cut by native aboriginals with obsidian blades and chisels...

Seriously...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
This just speaks for itself.

Wally. T. Wallington

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
10 ton. solid rocks cut like cheese with laser precision and assembled like legos and mainstream archeologists say they were cut by native aboriginals with obsidian blades and chisels...

Seriously...

Seriously you think there were a group of people running around for thousands of years - just cutting rocks - all over the world - yet leaving no traces?

How did the Incan build stuff once the Spanish arrived? You do know the Spanish used Incan labour and expertise to build stuff - so how did they know how to do it?

Please look at the precision used in building the Parthenon - was that aliens or humans with advanced tool too? lol

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Thank you, great job.

I always said don't believe what the books tell about incas and pre-columbians cultures, here is the proof that is a mistake to "frame" in time ancient civilizations. I personally explored some of these places years ago and had many times the same thoughts the guy on the video had.

edit on 22-2-2012 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by spaceg0at

I'm so pleased you pointed that out -

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
If you were to take your head out of bible math for a second and assume human civilization went as far back as 13,000 BCE (assuming these ancient sites have some truth to them), then we can know that these civilizations would have long after discovered the usefulness of simple machines.

Using this information we can deduce that the stones were mostly cut with sand and rope, using an advanced pulley system. We know these ancient people relied HEAVILY on mathematics. Almost every ancient culture has had a need to rely on math to solve everything from the mundane to the magnificent.

Take Egypt for example. The question isn't how they were cut -- Water from the Nile River (probably another reason why it was so essential), Sand, and Copper or Bronze saws, along with other tools such as Bow Drills with Copper -- but instead, how they transported the stones. No one knows how they transported the stones. Of course, Sand isn't available all over the world, so how did other places do it this easy? Well other places didn't have to worry too much because much of their work was done on easier rock, stone and other materials.

Not every place has to be extravagantly crafted and ancient. Look at most Indian temples. They have remarkable geometries and most are recently built, but didn't use things like tractors and drills. I'm talking about 12-13th century. Just remembe ancient man was in no way a fool.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

really? this begs to differ

here's a nifty little page provided by NOVA describing how they did the cutting in egypt with sand and copper or brass saws and bowdrills. clicky

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join