It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM is loosing it.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Shep Smith just lost it on a topic of a womans husband showing Pics at her funeral. The Judge Napalitano loses his job. Will Shep Smith be next, we will see!

What is up with humanity. Is it food, Idealism...people are losing control right before our eyes
edit on 21-2-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
LOSING... not LOOSING... if lose is LOOSE then how would you spell LOOSE? LOOOSE???

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Mainstream media is just a tool used to shape the americans public opinion. By watching the complete media black out on things very important it is sad to say that you cannot believe anything seen on tv. I think that it is funny that i get most of my news from ATS, and i'm always up to date on events and most the time I know well ahead of time before I see it on MSM.

RT news.com is the only viable news outlet I have found and of course there is propaganda behind the scenes on that show but its no where near as bad as american news. Adamvstheman.com is another good outlet... Adam Kokesh is the man.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikem
RT news.com is the only viable news outlet I have found and of course there is propaganda behind the scenes on that show but its no where near as bad as american news. Adamvstheman.com is another good outlet... Adam Kokesh is the man.

your statement is even more arguable than mine.

and by the way I cleaned up the grammar. mostly

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Alda1981

lets not for get the ever present spelling of LOOOOSE!!

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alda1981
LOSING... not LOOSING... if lose is LOOSE then how would you spell LOOSE? LOOOSE???

This is the second thread tonight where you have had to make that point. I feel your pain.

OP, I really have no idea what you are talking about. Honestly.

edit on 21-2-2012 by dyllels because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dyllels

its a rant, your not supposed to. maybe nobody will. wow imagine that

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
reply to post by dyllels

its a rant, your not supposed to. maybe nobody will. wow imagine that

I see
At least you got it off your chest then.

My apologies if I came across in a mean way. I agree the MSM is loosing it's hold on society, I just didn't know who the people in your post are, and how it related to your rant title. Was just looking for an explanation.

I'll go and google, you rant

edit on 21-2-2012 by dyllels because: grammar

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I totally got what the OP was saying, why the spell corrections, why even let that get to you.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dyllels

LOL don't lose it on my account.

my wife picked up one of these best ever pillows, haven't slept since. I cant spell. Its killing me.

more and more people are losing control of them selves. I am seeing is on a regular basis. Now seeing live on MSM.

So I ask again, is it the food. GMO Food. Look at the rate men are growing boobs. Low levels of Test and high levels of estrogen.
People are becoming Asexual and it is becoming obvious in behavior, if it is intended as to remove combativeness its not working like they thought.

Men going from Temper Testosterone to bitchy PMS there is something to this
edit on 21-2-2012 by rebellender because: did it again

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dyllels

This is the second thread tonight where you have had to make that point. I feel your pain.

thanks man... I don't know. I have seen it so many times that freaks me out. If me a Greek can distinguish the difference between lose and loose, and "then" and "than" one would hope that someone that has as maiden language english would be able to write properly.
Its different to make a typo and different not to care.
Anyway don't wanna take this far. Just i see it everywhere and its pissing me off

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dyllels

thanks man... I don't know. I have seen it so many times that freaks me out. If me a Greek can distinguish the difference between lose and loose, and "then" and "than" one would hope that someone that has as maiden language english would be able to write properly.
Its different to make a typo and different not to care.
Anyway don't wanna take this far. Just i see it everywhere and its pissing me off

top topics

join