It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geronimo's Bones and Bush

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
LL1

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
How many of you have heard of the bones of Geronimo falling into the Bush family hands, and it's association to the Skull and Bones secret society.

Do you think it's true?
Would the FBI allow it to happen?

www.post-gazette.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by LL1
How many of you have heard of the bones of Geronimo falling into the Bush family hands, and it's association to the Skull and Bones secret society.

Do you think it's true?
Would the FBI allow it to happen?

www.post-gazette.com...

FBI didn't exist then.

Prescott Bush was capable of anything. To steal a skull, any skull would not have been beyond him.

more about Skull and Bones thefts
Stealing stuff and stashing it in The Tomb is called giving �gifts to the goddess.� In addition to Geronimo's skull, the tomb is rumored to contain the skulls of Pancho Villa and Martin Van Buren, and Adolf Hitler's silverware.

SMR

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 02:04 AM
link   
If this is true,it is a shame.
What more can we dig up (no pun) on this Bush family

I hope they do get a court order to check it out.
Very immoral to me.Digging up remains of ANYONE for pure pleasure or whatever is just wrong.This shows that they simply do not care about anything or anyone.
If found to be true,maybe their bodies should be dug up and have the spines removed since it is obvious they dont have one to begin with.Perhaps use them as walking canes

Do people think before they do such things?Perhaps 'what comes around,go's around'?
This whole Scull & Bones 'club' should be shut down all together

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 02:10 AM
link   
If its true is a shameful act of desecration that no matter what religion or culture goes against all that we hold dear and human. The fact that it was targeted against a indigenous leader only makes this act worse because it is a attack on all the members of that culture and shows a racist contempt for them.

But like i said if its true and thats a huge IF

LL1

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I bet the skull/bones are still at Yale.

www.yaleherald.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 11:48 PM
link   
LL1 IF the skull and bones were ever at Yale, I agree with you.

To quote your URL:

Yale Scroll and Key

"Apache tribal governments seem reluctant to raise the issue because it does violate taboos about speaking about the dead. This doesn't mean they're not concerned; rather they have their own laws of secrecy."

James Craven, an economics professor at Clark College, suggests that such media exposure is leading to action. "In the near future, there will finally be large groups of Natives showing up in front of 'the tomb' to protest this ugly racism and grave robbing by the Bones, and they will not be leaving until that skull and any other Native artifacts have been returned."

Robbins, herself a member of Scroll and Key, attests to the centrality of ritualized stealing in many of the societies at Yale.

Whatever the repercussions, many see the society's behavior as wholly reprehensible, particularly among those who would run for high public office. "[The theft] is a metaphor for something much bigger and even uglier.�It is the ugly racism and hubris of the in-bred power elites who seek to infiltrate positions of power," Craven said

*emphasis added
Seems to me that the entire SnB mess is just one more example of elitism in society. The SnB group, far extended in influence, has thumbed their noses at the American populace.

This is much the same mentality (oligarchism) that has led to innumerable revolutions. A festering boil will eventually be lanced.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by dwh0
If its true is a shameful act of desecration that no matter what religion or culture goes against all that we hold dear and human. The fact that it was targeted against a indigenous leader only makes this act worse because it is a attack on all the members of that culture and shows a racist contempt for them.

But like i said if its true and thats a huge IF

I concur. IF, and that is a mighty big IF geronimo's skull is at Yale, or anywhere else other than his grave at Ft. Sill, then it should be returned.

However, it is MUCH more likely that the whole "Geronimo's Skull" thing is a frat joke (in poor taste, no doubt), but unlikely that it is really what it is called. For one thing, as is plain, the reference made it out of the fraternity, and there it is being made a big deal of... the reference.

Again, IF it is true, the skull should, at the least, be reintered. However, based on the grave at Ft. Sill, a concrete Slab and footers with a pyramid on top of it, erected BEFORE the supposed theft to deter Geronimo's family from stealing the body, pretty much eliminates the Skull and Bones fraternity from actually having Geronimo's skull.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by theron dunn

Again, IF it is true, the skull should, at the least, be reintered. However, based on the grave at Ft. Sill, a concrete Slab and footers with a pyramid on top of it, erected BEFORE the supposed theft to deter Geronimo's family from stealing the body, pretty much eliminates the Skull and Bones fraternity from actually having Geronimo's skull.

Little more reseach theron, check your timing on this

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I saw a documentary on this where the guy sneaked in a filmed some stuff. It showed them burning a fake baby in a casket and then an owl followed by some chanting. For a first time viewer this was very freaky. But it did say that previuos presidents and high business men where all in on it.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   
In this researcher's opinion, the easiest way to verify the claim of Geronimo's skull being in the possesion of skull/bones society would be to simply disinter the remains of Prescott Bush, take the skull and offer to swap the skull of the bonesman for that of Geronimo. If the claim is true, they would most likely agree as the skull of the former bonesman would likely be held in higher esteem.

go for it...

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by PublicGadfly

Originally posted by theron dunn

Little more reseach theron, check your timing on this

You asked for it, here it is.. and just for the record, I did look it up before I commented. By the way, here is a picture of Geronimo's Grave:

(bad image link removed)

www.post-gazette.com...

Nobody seems to have explored two important questions.

The first is what a group of college students is doing with anybody's skull, whether it belongs to Geronimo or Geronimo's gardener. Just because somebody's not using it at the moment doesn't make it a souvenir. I am not using my television just now, but I had better not go downstairs and find Prescott Bush in my living room.

The second question is whether such a theft was possible. A spokesman at Fort Sill doubts the robbery could have taken place, because Geronimo's grave is covered by a concrete footer, with granite stones implanted, and the whole affair is topped with a stone pyramid.

"There is no way to really disturb that site," said spokesman Daran Neal.

Sparks says the stones were placed long after 1918, and insists there is a base report referring to what authorities thought, at the time, was an attempt by Geronimo's kin to retrieve his bones.

Given the current fashion for exhuming the famously dead, it is a matter of time before someone gets a court order, opens Geronimo's grave and counts the heads.

and

www.freespeech.com.../ weblog/skull_and_skull_and_bones/

The dirt on his grave had barely settled when rumors spread that he might not really be there. Two years after his death, the grave of Comanche Chief Quanah Parker, nearby, was disturbed by robbers looking for gold, according to Fort Sill historian Towana Spivey, a Chickasaw Indian. Worried that Geronimo�s grave might be next, the Apaches started a false rumor that they had moved his remains to a secret location. The legend persisted through the short period that Prescott Bush, a 1917 Yale graduate and future Connecticut senator, was stationed at the fort after World War I.

In 1928, the Army tried to end the debate by pouring concrete over Geronimo�s grave and crowning it with a pyramid of stones. But the story refused to go away. When Vice President Bush, a Bonesman, ran for president, news reporters from around the world started to call. The calls haven�t stopped.

Spivey said there�s no evidence that Prescott Bush - or anyone else -touched Geronimo�s grave. Although the written account of the raid on the grave refers to an �iron door,� Spivey said nothing but dirt and a wooden headstone covered Geronimo�s grave until 1928. The iron door, he added, is a common image in popular folklore, reminiscent of stories about Spanish gold buried in the mountains.

The purpose of this forum is to DENY IGNORANCE, fly... you might try it sometime, just for a change of pace..

[edit on27-9-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

LL1

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   
How Masonic, oops... I mean Native American.
Native Americans' always bury with the symbolic pyramid.

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by LL1
How Masonic, oops... I mean Native American.
Native Americans' always bury with the symbolic pyramid.

Of course, a pyramid is not a masonic symbol... nor an obelisk...

just for clarity's sake.

LL1

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Well I guess I have gotten it all wrong, like the pyramid on
the one dollar bill, and the obelisk in DC :

watch.pair.com...

LL1

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
A secret informant took pics of the skull and bones...

www.sonomacountyfreepress.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I was in FT. Sill a little over a yr ago and the way i see i have a Native background and I was totally pissed at the fact that U.S Army took over the land that Geronimo was buried. I think that the whole U.S. should kiss a ton of Native ass. And dont call us "Native American" we were native before America was even a thought in someone's head. I dislike the U.S. Gov. their army,navy,AF,Marines, or really anything about it. # is to secretive. They hide Blessings that were meant for all to share but they are to afraid of what we, the citizens, would do with a blessing however unempowering it may be. If Jesus Christ himself came back and the Gov. seen him before a regular citizen did then for all we know......
Do ya'll see what I'm sayin?

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Of course the Skull & Bones Society is still at Yale. Anyone can walk past the House if you go visit Yale. It's no secret.

And yes Presscott Bush did steal the Skull...

Here is a pic of their house...

[edit on 12-9-2005 by Boatphone]

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by LL1
I bet the skull/bones are still at Yale.

www.yaleherald.com...

There indeed still there I see the Tomb all the time. Thats the Skull and bones building in New Haven. Its quite a errie big stone building with very few windows.

As for Geronimos skull Its rumored that Presscott Bush stole it from his grave and gave it to Skull and Bones when he was a member. Its reported to still be there and use in certain "rites" and such for skull and bones.Its all conjecture though you will never be able to get any hard evidence of this without getting a search warrant for the "Tomb" and that aint going to happen.

On a side note BlackBeards skull is reported to be in a similar secret society at I think a NC campus. It was said to have been dipped in silver and turned to a cup. Its said that it floated around for years being used in High society parties and such but ended up at that campus society.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightFollower13
I was totally pissed at the fact that U.S Army took over the land that Geronimo was buried. I think that the whole U.S. should kiss a ton of Native ass.

Please try to stay on topic.

boatphone
And yes Presscott Bush did steal the Skull

What do you base this statement on?

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
The Bush family is in possession of the remains of a great leader and individual who put his people first and and above all else, which is the antithesis of themselves.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join