It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous promise 'something BIG is coming'

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Something to do with "Accountability" I read on twitter.

who or what is, is the ?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings
There is some of that too, but 13 months isn't long, you've got to know how to filter out the fantasy and focus on what is clearly fact. If ever you need a hand just ask, I'm one of the most knowledgeable on ATS (not boasting, just being helpful and honest)

Originally posted by curious7
reply to post by jameshawkings

But in my 13 months being a member here and a little longer as a lurker, I've read pretty much everything a person can digest that you suggested and played it through in my head and the conclusion I come up with that is the only, real conclusion to make is that 90% of ATS content is paranoid lunacy at best.

edit on 23-2-2012 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

As am I which is why I came to the conclusion that I have.

It's all "9/11 was an inside job, MSM is biased propaganda, Nibiru is real, fluoride is bad for you, we're all going to Hell unless we repent" lunacy.

That's why, despite still coming here every day, the last 5 months or so of my ATS visitations have felt like my IQ is being slowly zapped away yet I can't leave for whatever reason.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings
There is some of that too, but 13 months isn't long, you've got to know how to filter out the fantasy and focus on what is clearly fact. If ever you need a hand just ask, I'm one of the most knowledgeable on ATS (not boasting, just being helpful and honest)

reply to post by jameshawkings

But in my 13 months being a member here and a little longer as a lurker, I've read pretty much everything a person can digest that you suggested and played it through in my head and the conclusion I come up with that is the only, real conclusion to make is that 90% of ATS content is paranoid lunacy at best.

edit on 23-2-2012 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

As am I which is why I came to the conclusion that I have.

It's all "9/11 was an inside job, MSM is biased propaganda, Nibiru is real, fluoride is bad for you, we're all going to Hell unless we repent" lunacy.

That's why, despite still coming here every day, the last 5 months or so of my ATS visitations have felt like my IQ is being slowly zapped away yet I can't leave for whatever reason.

Eh, you come here for the same reason I do, there are some smart cats that float through, you just have to read through a 13 pages of nonsense to find them most of the time, but you know there are a couple of guys in this thread who know their computers, they were worth talking too

12 pages of insanity, but within lost in all this garbage a couple of links to the conversations of a few good hackers that were really worth reading to understand.

I'll wade through a crap filled sewer to find a diamond ring that got flushed down a drain

edit on 25-2-2012 by lordnightstalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
So what was the Big announcement?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Good...
I hope they hack every single internet thing in the world and make it Dora The Explorer so we can be drug dealers.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by interupt42

Spirit Halloween will be selling Guy Fawkes masks for $1 off next season.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Anonymous is nothing but a bunch of glorified script kiddies, that wants fame and popularity. Maybe they hide behind a "hidden group name" but they all seek attention within the group. When ever they make news, the mouth breathers get a cyber boner.

They have done NOTHING of importance since the pedo ring.

I wish they would just shut up, do what they do, eventually they might do something worthwhile.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
For The Lulz

Originally posted by interupt42

Perhaps this.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Majic

Breaking news? You mean there is honor amongst thieves and criminals? Who cares.... I hope their parents and grandparents don't lose their houses when their basements are raided.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join