It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous promise 'something BIG is coming'

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
If the Greece thing is really Anon then yeah, that is huge.

Good luck to them because if Greece goes, other countries will follow, starting with Italy (since it also has a banker in charge like Greece).

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Here is a news flash

This thread was about the details of an attack that could knock out the internet for a short time.

One poster pasted that info on a specific type of link basically only someone with...some very simple programing skills would know how to open, through the 9 pages 3 of us have actually had a discussion and were able to read that information in regards to the details of the attack plan

everyone else just clicked the links couldn't open them and went on to ramble about their personal conspiracy base agenda, doom even posted how to open those links and no one else did because if they did they would have joined the ACTUAL DISCUSSION and asked questions

you know what that means? almost everyone else in this thread is functionally computer illiterate

So for the rest of you, why are you so concerned about the Govt monitoring anything, in all reality you should be more scared of ME than the Govt being able to stop guys like me (and i'm not even into that anymore) You can't protect your computer lol, there are guys who can blow through me like i'm not even there and i'm pretty good at this stuff

I'm sorry but if your activities don't range fro distributing large volumes of pirated goods to let's say building a dirty bomb in your moms basement you have nothing to fear from the govt, you know how they hack your machine right now? If lets say you kill someone... they kick your door in bust open your head with a night stick, taze you and carry your computer down to the station lol, okay, YOUR INFO ISN'T SAFE FROM THEM, if they want it they will sic a dog on you and take your HD anyway

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by McSquire
reply to post by Zatox

They will use anonymous as the reason to stop internet freedom. It's their plan, create a problem which needs solving ie Anonymous.
edit on 22/2/12 by McSquire because: (no reason given)

Well said McSquire; you've hit the nail on the head with your post! There will be a lot of teenagers who enjoy the Matrix and Swordfish who will find it difficult to let go of their love of Anon, the Anon propaganda is aimed at them, but the majority of people around ATS are able to see the wood without the trees

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

The majority of people on ats can barely work their firewall

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

They might try to use Anon as a reasoning for clamping down on the internet but they didn't create Anon at all. You'd be foolish to think otherwise.

Besides, if somehow a US based intelligence agency could shut down the net for everyone worldwide, don't you think the worldwide members of Anon would just find a way to restore it all within days?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7

They might try to use Anon as a reasoning for clamping down on the internet but they didn't create Anon at all. You'd be foolish to think otherwise.

Besides, if somehow a US based intelligence agency could shut down the net for everyone worldwide, don't you think the worldwide members of Anon would just find a way to restore it all within days?

Thank You

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by lordnightstalker

Thank You

You're very welcome, figured I needed to come back to the thread to show one more intelligent, free thinking individual who thinks this "Anon are CIA" nonsense is as hilarious as......well, whatever you find hilarious.

I have entertained such thoughts in the past but after 5 minutes, it went away when logic kicked in.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

We'd need to do a survey to know that type of information

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

You're right, they didn't create Anon, but it's now been hijacked by the CIA. We have to judge them by their actions
edit on 22-2-2012 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Thank You

You're very welcome, figured I needed to come back to the thread to show one more intelligent, free thinking individual who thinks this "Anon are CIA" nonsense is as hilarious as......well, whatever you find hilarious.

I have entertained such thoughts in the past but after 5 minutes, it went away when logic kicked in.

People used to believe Al Qaeda was nothing to do with the CIA, and people used to trust Occupy, there's a clear pattern that resistance movements are funded by the Elite. That's now the default unless anyone can prove otherwise

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings

Thank You

People used to believe Al Qaeda was nothing to do with the CIA, and people used to trust Occupy, there's a clear pattern that resistance movements are funded by the Elite. That's now the default unless anyone can prove otherwise

You lumped in two things that are somewhat contradictory to me?

See, I still don't buy into the "CIA joined with Al Qaeda" crap just like I never supported or bought into the OWS movement so where exactly do I fit into this?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

No we don't, no one was even able to open the files that detailed the attack plan because they are so computer illiterate and just from what is being said over 9 pages and the things you and others think I can tell.

This goes back to the sort of thing that goes on in here like when people will sit and argue with guys from Nasa that Nibiru is coming any day now or on hallow Earth crap when they are talking to PHD geologists the ignorance just reeks through.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Thank You

See, I still don't buy into the "CIA joined with Al Qaeda" crap just like I never supported or bought into the OWS movement so where exactly do I fit into this?

You believe Anon are legit, I'm saying that once people also believed that Al Qaeda weren't controlled (and setup) by the CIA and also believed that OWS was a genuine grassroots movement and not instigated by the NGO's

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
just as a commentary if slightly off topic.

This is why people think Americans are all morons and it's hard to get anything done anymore.

Along with freedom of speech and now equality for all people have assumed that intelligence and knowledge is also equal and it's not, it's very rare that experts are wrong, you can sit here with whatever theory you like and have the right to your opinion but you could talk someone who actually knows and BELIEVE your right regardless of any reality put in front of you because some how the right and the being right become one and the same, but that still never makes you right in reality just another jerry springer I'll believe what I want fool

People in here can talk to guys from Nasa and they are right and the nasa guys are wrong, you can be in a thread with Anonymi (lol whatever you'd call it) and still know more about Anonymous etc etc et al and the resounding answer will always be... "well he's a paid shill or a disinfo agent or under the control of the CIa) and your own mental illness doesn't let you see how crazy that thought actually is okay you can't buy off 99% of Nasa to lie you could get 50% under your thumb nor anonymous nor any other group, when the BULK assure you something isn't so you can be 99% sure it's not BS okay, everyone else but you is not part of some mind control program

There are so many things... once in another forum there was a thread about a ufo sighting that happened by luck to be less than a mile from where I was standing that day, it was a fire on a mountain, nothing more, I was standing RIGHT THERE, yet a picture got loose on the net and hundreds of bed bugs came out to analyze it and 99% of them refused to take my word even though I could 100% back it up that I was standing right there, I got fire dept info and presented it, I had photos that day and showed the photos and i was just...some disinfo agent lol...and peopel 100 miles 10,000 miles away called me names lol

it didn't make them right, it's a form of mental illness, it's right up there with crazy religious beliefs and other things that people just decide they know for whatever psychological reasons

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
There are a lot of people who don't comment too, assumptions are dangerous. I noticed you messed up your quote tags earlier.

No we don't, no one was even able to open the files that detailed the attack plan because they are so computer illiterate and just from what is being said over 9 pages and the things you and others think I can tell.

This goes back to the sort of thing that goes on in here like when people will sit and argue with guys from Nasa that Nibiru is coming any day now or on hallow Earth crap when they are talking to PHD geologists the ignorance just reeks through.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by interupt42
They are going to do a denial of service attack against Disney.com this time?

Maybe I'm missing something but what exactly have they done to better man kind or stop TPTB? The only thing I have seen is them building a case for the goverment to enforce stricter regulations on the I-net.

Exactly.
The reason for that, I believe, is because THEY ARE THE GOVERNMENT

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
To make sense of Anonymous (2008 onwards), one has to look at the big picture, you'll see the same tried and tested strategies being used time and time again. You'll learn to smell things like this a mile off. To view Anonymous on it's own without taking into account the big picture, it would be hard to make sense of, and people would be likely to believe to propaganda. It's all about the big picture, this enables us to put it into context. Always ask "Who Benefits?". If the Internet Terrorists are the only terrorists not setup and controlled by the elite, then they're the exception

Thank You

edit on 22-2-2012 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

it's very rare that experts are wrong, you can sit here with whatever theory you like and have the right to your opinion but you could talk someone who actually knows and BELIEVE your right regardless of any reality put in front of you because some how the right and the being right become one and the same, but that still never makes you right in reality just another jerry springer I'll believe what I want fool

Why do 'experts' constantly disagree with each other? So then some of the experts have to be wrong.

It's normally down to funding, people prove what they have to prove to make money, if a researcher proves a vaccine is harmful, he'll often lose his funding. The ones who get the funding regularly are the ones who prove what they're meant to prove, so as the product can then be sold and marketed.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ctdannyd
The rumor I heard was that they were going to be able to get into the internet core switches and take the entire internet down.

Guess we'll see.

Then Rockefeller got what he wished for. Didn't he demand that the internet be switched off? A lot of info is being shared in the internet that he doesn't agree with and the only way to control them is to completely shut off the internet. Now anon will do it for Rockefeller.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

You believe Anon are legit, I'm saying that once people also believed that Al Qaeda weren't controlled (and setup) by the CIA and also believed that OWS was a genuine grassroots movement and not instigated by the NGO's

But I still don't think Al Qaeda are controlled and set up by the CIA, where's the evidence?

They had weapons handed over by the US to fight the Soviets who were the Americans' enemy of the time and started as a rogue group to fight anyone in a "we'll destroy others before they can invade us" mentality.

And I always thought (and still do) that OWS was started by disorganised people who were in the wealthy middle class but still acted like they were poor and working class rats as most of us are. You know, "money for nothing" mentality.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join