It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous promise 'something BIG is coming'

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings

Originally posted by curious7

Originally posted by lordnightstalker

reply to post by jameshawkings

They might try to use Anon as a reasoning for clamping down on the internet but they didn't create Anon at all. You'd be foolish to think otherwise.

Besides, if somehow a US based intelligence agency could shut down the net for everyone worldwide, don't you think the worldwide members of Anon would just find a way to restore it all within days?

Thank You

You're very welcome, figured I needed to come back to the thread to show one more intelligent, free thinking individual who thinks this "Anon are CIA" nonsense is as hilarious as......well, whatever you find hilarious.

I have entertained such thoughts in the past but after 5 minutes, it went away when logic kicked in.

People used to believe Al Qaeda was nothing to do with the CIA, and people used to trust Occupy, there's a clear pattern that resistance movements are funded by the Elite. That's now the default unless anyone can prove otherwise

Collusion and being controlled by are two entirely different things, I would be in Collusion to track down pedos with the Fbi in a heartbeat and in a round about way have been, doesn't mean I am controlled run or funded by the Fbi the same goes for the Cia and Al queued enemies cooperate sometimes, what your trying to do is simplify things and that's being ignorant

was there a cold war or wan't there, for all our proxy wars both Russia and America gained from arms sales around the globe, were we enemies for real yes, did we also benefit each other yes, I shouldn't be rude and say this is always mental illness, it isn't but it's how the human mind copes it likes to wrap things up into neat little packages even though the truth is not so simple, to be truly intelligent you have to be able to see the big picture.

Does the Cia and Fbi like having Anonymous around, on some levels sure we can be help sometimes, when members get out of control like calling in a super bowl bomb threat those members go to jail, are there members of Anon that work within those agencies...of course there are, are there members of those agencies inside anonymous of course there are...

Your dealing with fluid dynamics and you can't grasp that

But like I said before, no member of anonymous has spread around Anthrax no member of anonymous has killed a political Ats can't say the same, would I cooperate with the Fbi or Cia? Sure would

The thing is, those people are just people, individuals they all have individual personalities, so do tthe members of Anon, even more so

what you can't grasp is that... the CIA doesn't exist as a group in any greater way than Anonymous does, there are rules to follow, not everyone follows them, there are ideas people disagree on those ideas, it is a religion, you can't actually say...the CIA does this or that because if lets say the CIA wants to crack down on the net and their computer spooks think it's a bad idea, like any other cop they can allow what they want to happen, that's why even though at the top for example Pot is illegal, most cops will NOT bust you for it my whole township is that way

Your taking the complex and trying to make it simple.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

The same "big picture" that most people on ATS assume by thinking every action in the world is US constructed as a way to get oil or make a grab at land.

Israel makes genuine concerns about a power mad and insane nation like Iran having nuclear capabilities - oh, it's just the US, they're lying to make way for their own invasion and destruction of Iran

Julia Gillard farts during a speech - CIA related, they planted her with something to make her release gas so they can gauge reaction and invade when possible

I'm British and I don't hate the US like a lot of you Americans do.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Going to get some real information and not email addresses?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings
You believe Anon are legit, I'm saying that once people also believed that Al Qaeda weren't controlled (and setup) by the CIA and also believed that OWS was a genuine grassroots movement and not instigated by the NGO's

But I still don't think Al Qaeda are controlled and set up by the CIA, where's the evidence?

They had weapons handed over by the US to fight the Soviets who were the Americans' enemy of the time and started as a rogue group to fight anyone in a "we'll destroy others before they can invade us" mentality.

And I always thought (and still do) that OWS was started by disorganised people who were in the wealthy middle class but still acted like they were poor and working class rats as most of us are. You know, "money for nothing" mentality.

Simplification bro, that's what he is doing, genuine racists do it, people do it at work or over sports teams every day, BLACK and WHITE below a certain IQ range that's what most people see, what they don't realize is that when dealing with either Anonymous or the Cia or Fbi your dealing with people who are way above the norm across the board very complicated motives and reasoning twisted webs they weave, trying to simplify these relationships to say things like The Cia wants to use Anonymous to shut the internet...

it's ridiculous, the Cia doesn't want to shut the internet, half the purpose of the Internet was to decentralize populations in order to be able to fight a limited Nuclear war it was basically put in place by the military, they love the internet.

They have goals for the Internet

Anonymous has goals for the Internet

The Govt has it's own goals,

various factions within corporate America have completely different goals for the Internet

and we fight and we cooperate sometimes too and it will be in the end, the reality will be a mixture of these goals and the combinations of different agendas and losses and victories and strange bedfellows will rise and fall over night and get back in bed again

What the typical conspiracy theorist doesn't like... Is not actually even being in the game

I'm in the game, so I don't mind, the Internet feeds me, it educates me, I play sides ...I don't like get up in the morning and romanticize it that way, but tomorrow, when I wake up, i'll be playing chess, pay an ad here, talk to someone there, post something that suits my agenda somewhere else.

These guys aren't even in the game, so they make stuff up to feel like they have power, they decide like a person watching a football game who is who and what they are capable of, but they are spectators...

in reality what am I, i'm a water boy, but I get to know the players, I make money off the process, not Bill Gates money, barely enough to pay my bills money actually because i'm a lazy dude.... but still, I have a specific team, I assist a side, I have a degree of control over the game, in theory I could throw the game because I have inside information at all times.

What most people have is a Tv set to watch the game and get only the information they see and that is never the whole picture, they might scream and yell about who will win but in the end they have nothing but guessing to go on and that really pisses some people off deep inside.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Anon is nothing but a government fabricated disinformation plot. Just keep the sheople guessing. Proof is that they can't be traced, when the fact of the matter is anyone can be traced. This is their tool and excuse for restricting free speech on the internet. ~SheopleNation

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by lordnightstalker

That's the biggest problem.

See, I have a good friend who occasionally disappears but is extremely great with computers and graphics and whatever else. Used to work for the US Army in their IT department hacking for them and fixing hacks on their own infrastructure.

I've worked with him on a few projects despite my lack of skills (I'm more an ideas guy, he just used his talents to try and make them a reality, none hack based, more website and entertainment stuff) but I learned enough from him to see that a lot of posts on ATS are just completely, laughably wrong on what Anon do and are capable of.

Members here shortchange the US groups like the military, FBI, CIA etc as idiotic and incapable of doing something smart but then when a group like Anon come along and do some things that regular people can't understand, they get accused of being CIA.

Wait, I thought CIA were too dumb to do stuff like that?

Besides, didn't one of the people at 4chan step away after admitting the FBI had infiltrated and been watching CP posts to pick up whoever posted the images on there?

But FBI and Anon are evil for going after CP according to ATS aren't they? Or are they good for doing away with it?

Schizophrenic flip flopping is what you find here.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
hey ya'll couldnt find this page earlier today but i might have found this 'big something' coming

i made a page about it earlier today tho it wasnt 'popular' enough with enough flags to stay on the boards

www.abovetopsecret.com...

basically they're holding greece ransom now, threatening that they will remove all its citizens debt if the IMF isnt removed from greece

theres a link to the article in the thread from zerohedge

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
What does every one make of the earlier tweet from wikileaks! The download insurance file from bit torr ent leak" dId no one see this tonight!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation
Anon is nothing but a government fabricated disinformation plot. Just keep the sheople guessing. Proof is that they can't be traced, when the fact of the matter is anyone can be traced. This is their tool and excuse for restricting free speech on the internet. ~SheopleNation

But what if Anon are allowed to be let loose to help point out security flaws or to take down a structure like a government website for a good reason?

Think about it.

You run a gossip website but there's another group who can get closer to celebs than you. Do you run them out of town or use their resources to help your site?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Yeah CP has been referred to as the Cancer of /b forever and honestly who would give a crap if they tracked those guys back? It's a danger to very visitor because those god damned thumbnails can sit in your temp files so let those guys drop dead for all anyone cares no one wants to see that crap.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

That's a reasonable theory as well, I just have come to believe that this Anon thing is a set up. At first I was excited about it, because they stand against alot of what I do. However, Once the Mexican cartel event was implanted, I knew The Masters of puppets were tugging those strings. Just one man's opinion though my friend. ~SheopleNation

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Why would they cut the entire internet off?! Just go after the bankers who messed us all up.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

unless of course you use TOR and/or a proxy outside of US jurisdiction.
Tor CAN be compromised, but theres a lot of things that need to be in place for that to happen.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

But was the cartel thing planted?

Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't.

Who's to say it wasn't someone masquerading as something they're not?

We don't know everyone in Anon, nor do we know everyone working for the FBI.

One could use the other.

That and you don't have to do things as a collective. I could show proof of ET bodies and claim victory for Anon but it'd be me using their name and releasing it as them and who'd be any the wiser until I came out and admitted doing so?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Surtur

Communications. It would be much too easy to influence, brief, monitor, or infiltrate both Government or resistance groups.

I agree with your point about the Bankers. They are the ones who need to pay, because they created the mess with their usory and influence on Politics and foreign policy. The masters of puppets desire a One World Government and currency so they can achieve a one world Military where afterwards Man will never, ever be free again. Any thought of rebellion will be squashed, without it even having a chance in hell to succeed to begin with. That's what we are fighting against. You think the Crown was bad and a force? Think about it.
~SheopleNation

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by VonDoomen
unless of course you use TOR and/or a proxy outside of US jurisdiction.
Tor CAN be compromised, but theres a lot of things that need to be in place for that to happen.

I understand, but their money and influence can reach anyone outside of the U.S, even in Iran. Trust me, I know some of these people. They can find anything out that they want about anyone that they wish on this planet. I am not liying to you when I say that. If Anon is truly legite, then they are being monitored as we speak and TPTB are just gaining evidence prior to a future raid on them. ~SheopleNation
edit on 22-2-2012 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Well, That's the problem. It's a good point too. On the internet, as long as someone is posting anonymous, anyone could take their image and post AS anonymous. Just make a video on Youtube. I hear what you're saying.

You see, this is what I was talking about when I mentioned "disinformation". They want to complicate us all. They want you to be flooded with various scenarios because that's how they keep the sheople herded, yet confused. Time will tell maybe. ~SheopleNation

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

ok, and who are some of these illuminati types that you know?

They cant find out everything. secondly, most of these people are IT people and know how to use the technology system, probably much better than these banker folks.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

Don't put words into my mouth. I never said that I knew "Illuminati people". I said, that I know alot of people who can find out anything they wish about anyone that they wish.

This just in though! Bankers can pay any of your IT heroes to figure it out for them just the same. Am I missing something here?

You can believe whatever you wish, It makes no difference to me whatsoever. I am just enjoying the discussion and different ideas about it all. ~SheopleNation

edit on 22-2-2012 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

lol you make them sound like illuminati types. But ok. Lets test your hypothesis. I just spoke a sentence out loud.
can they tell me what it was?

so again, who are these people? otherwise youre just blowing smoke.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join