It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Dominique Strauss-Kahn was about to Destroy the US Dollar

page: 1
5
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
The US Dollar has inflated spending power due to it's status as the world's reserve currency. i.e. the more people who want them the more they're worth.

The former IMF Chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn was about to create a replacement reserve currency known as SDRs (Special Drawing Rights). The moment the SDR BOND becomes popular is the exact moment the US dollar loses it’s currency reserve status. This would mean a complete crash of the US economy on a scale never seen before. This is the Real Reason why the man's career is now in tatters.

IMF calls for dollar alternative - February 10, 2011
money.cnn.com...

Just 3 months later, Strauss-Kahn is on the front pages for the wrong reasons, he's later forced to resign from his role.

IMF head Strauss-Kahn charged over New York 'sex crime' - 16 May 2011
www.bbc.co.uk...

From Wikipedia en.wikipedia.org...

Under Strauss-Kahn the IMF's pursuit of financial stability has included calls for a possible replacement of the dollar as the world's reserve currency. An IMF report from January 2011 called for a stronger role for Special Drawing Rights (SDR) in order to stabilize the global financial system. According to the report, an expanded role for SDRs could help to stabilize the international monetary system. Furthermore, for most countries (except for those using the US dollar as their currency) there would be several advantages in switching the pricing of certain assets, such as oil and gold, from dollars to SDRs. For some commentators that amounts to a call for a "new world currency that would challenge the dominance of the dollar"

He was easily dealt with, he had a weakness for women so was easy to setup and destroy

That got him out the IMF and now just as a warning to any others thinking of destroying the Dollar, just as Colonel Gaddafi's painful inhumane death for a very similar crime (i.e. plotting to destroy Western currencies with the Gold Dinar) was a warning; now today we have this on the front pages

Strauss-Kahn questioned in prostitution ring inquiry
www.bbc.co.uk...

This just shows that TBTB can get anyone out of the way if need be; by knife, bullet or scandal
edit on 21-2-2012 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)




posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I totally agree they did the same thing to Saddam's Iraq.



posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

hey, he's back in the news, being held for questioning by french police who investigating a prostitution ring!!!

I kind of think you don't get to those positions of power unless you have a few skeletons in your closet that they can easily drag out if you decide to cross them....
which well, probably means we are being ruled by a bunch of sex crazed social degenerates really...



posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by epsilon69
I totally agree they did the same thing to Saddam's Iraq.


For sure, this is the one thing that really gets them angry and ruthless



posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
They're going to drag him through the mud for a while, perhaps with a fake suicide in case he tries to tell his side of the story.

That's a good point about skeletons in the closet, it would make sense to always have an emergency button to press to get rid of these people when they start going against the plans of the Globalists


Originally posted by dawnstar
www.bbc.co.uk...

hey, he's back in the news, being held for questioning by french police who investigating a prostitution ring!!!

I kind of think you don't get to those positions of power unless you have a few skeletons in your closet that they can easily drag out if you decide to cross them....
which well, probably means we are being ruled by a bunch of sex crazed social degenerates really...



posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
www.informationclearinghouse.info...

Dominique Strauss-Kahn Was Tying to Torpedo the Dollar



It's all about perception management. The media is trying to dig up as much dirt as they can on Dominique Strauss-Kahn so they can hang the man before he ever sees the inside of a courthouse. It reminds me of the Terry Schiavo case, where devoted-husband Michael was pegged as an insensitive slimeball for carrying out the explicit wishes of his brain-dead wife. Do you remember how the media conducted their disgraceful 24 hour-a-day Blitzkrieg with the endless coverage of weepy Christian fanatics on the front lawn of the hospital while Hannity, Limbaugh and O' Reilly fired away with their sanctimonious claptrap? And now you're telling me that that same media is just "doing their job?" Give me a break. Whoever wants to nail IMF chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn has really pulled out all the stops. Their agents have been rummaging through diaries, hotel registries, phone records, yearbooks, yada, yada, yada. The UK Telegraph even paid a visit to a high-priced DC knocking shop to get a little dirt from Madame Botox; whatever it takes to make a randy banker look like the South Hill rapist. And they're doing a pretty good job, too. The cops have made sure that the "Great Seducer" always appears handcuffed and dressed in a "pervie" raincoat with 3-days stubble before they parade him in front of the media. On Wednesday--more grist for the mill--they released his mug-shot, an unflattering, deadpan photo that makes him look like Jack-the-Ripper. Was that the intention?



posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Hey if he didn't have a weakness for women it would have been kiddie pron on his PC or accidented out of the way



posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by FFS4000
Hey if he didn't have a weakness for women it would have been kiddie pron on his PC or accidented out of the way


You're right, there's always a way, if someone's too clean and popular, like Princess Diana, then it's got to be a car crash in a tunnel
edit on 21-2-2012 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Illuminatti murders make a list a mile long in single spacing....
The muders committed for national security and countless other excuses will continue unabated.



posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
i remember reading at the time of his arrest that he had flown to the usa to ask why they had not paid 150 ? tonns of gold for there debt to the world bank & a lot of stories about dodgy gold bars being made with tungsten & coverd with a thin layer of gold



posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Illuminatti murders make a list a mile long in single spacing....
The muders committed for national security and countless other excuses will continue unabated.



The number gets higher every day



posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by geobro
i remember reading at the time of his arrest that he had flown to the usa to ask why they had not paid 150 ? tonns of gold for there debt to the world bank & a lot of stories about dodgy gold bars being made with tungsten & coverd with a thin layer of gold


Very interesting geobro, thanks for that!



posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
This is me playing devils advocate. Seems like the right thing to do for TPTB. It ruined one man's ambition, but saved an entire economy.

Even without Dollars being torpedoed desperate people are committing suicide as I type this because of the economy. No one wants that to get even worse right?

Two railway tracks, one with one man laying unconsciously on it, the other with a school bus full of children. Train is heading for the children. Do you throw the switch and let the train run over the man, saving the children?



posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
well, as an american and a user of dollars, I say good job !

next time, make more of an example of him tho, maybe have him burned alive in a car accident to discourage others with he same idea



posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Symer
This is me playing devils advocate. Seems like the right thing to do for TPTB. It ruined one man's ambition, but saved an entire economy.

Even without Dollars being torpedoed desperate people are committing suicide as I type this because of the economy. No one wants that to get even worse right?

Two railway tracks, one with one man laying unconsciously on it, the other with a school bus full of children. Train is heading for the children. Do you throw the switch and let the train run over the man, saving the children?


It would be switching the wealth from one part of the world to another, redistributing it, there are already starving people in many parts of the world, this would help address that by giving them more spending power, as for the US they'd be in trouble.

On a personal and selfish level, I benefit from what's happened to DSK.



posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
well, as an american and a user of dollars, I say good job !

next time, make more of an example of him tho, maybe have him burned alive in a car accident to discourage others with he same idea


It's always difficult when we know that something's wrong, but at the same time it does benefit us. If the problems in the world were all fixed, most people in the West would have a much lower standard of living
edit on 21-2-2012 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
The reason the Dollar is being bought is that you need it to trade oil. As for Strauss Khan, what tells you his motives were to even the playingfield? Maybe he just became greedy, demanded for his bloodline to be set above the system, like the Rockefellers or Rothschilds.
edit on 21-2-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
The reason the Dollar is being bought is that you need it to trade oil.


Like you say, this is the reason why it's the reserve currency, nations need it to buy oil, which then means people trust it will retain it's value, so people in many countries trust it more than their own currency.

George Soros said that the dollar won't be the world's reserve currency for much longer, but he and others hoped it would be a gradual decline rather than a dramatic one.



posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
This shows that there are splits in the West at a high level as to exactly which direction we should move. New York was a dangerous place for DSK to visit
edit on 22-2-2012 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Interesting that he was such good friends with Berlusconi, given that Berlusconi was taken down at a similar time



new topics




 
5
<<   2 >>

log in

join