It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you pay £62.00 to go and listen to David icke ? Wembly arena

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Would you pay £62.00 to go and listen to David icke ? Wembly arena

i for one do not do not bow down to the false messiah, leader of the truth movement .

neither have i disappeared, been sucked down his rabbit hole of deception , as so many have.

like cults sects, apostate churches, who like icke mix enough truth with their false teaching.

you can also order his latest book for a mere £ 20.00 if you are mug enough

David Icke speaking all-day in Hawaii in Honolulu and Maui on March 24th and 31st

These two events and the massive one at the Wembley Arena in October will be David's only public presentations in 2012.

he must be laughing all the way to the bank, and Ha waii
edit on 21-2-2012 by johnnymax because: Wembley Arena in October

edit on 21-2-2012 by johnnymax because: you can also order his latest book for a mere £ 20.00 if you are mug enough

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I'd pay it

Hey don't judge me, it's a chance to get a good shot in with a tomato b4 security hauls me out.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by johnnymax

No chance.

I would want £62.00 to have to listen to him.

ETA:

Really? Wembley Arena? Would he really fill that? If so, then that is very depressing........
edit on 21-2-2012 by Flavian because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I like Dave, but 62 quid is more than I can afford. Hell, I can get a weekend ticket for the Rock and Blues Custom show for 50....

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I would pay nothing and watch it on youtube instead.........If I were so inclined.........................................................................Which I'm not.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

There is something to this. If ike was into spreading the truth, Why not record is show in his front room and put it onto you tube for free?
edit on 21-2-2012 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Reply to post by johnnymax

Anyone who would pay anything to listen to an idiot like Dave is the reason that we can't be taken seriously about a multitude of things. The ignorance or willful stupidity (because in modern times, if you access to the Internet and still give morons like Dave the time of day it must willful ignorance that allows that).

Whatever, it will be at least 3 generations before the rampant stupidity that allows moronic idiots like Dave to do what he does is corrected.

And his to correct the ignorant stupidity that Llows such nonsense to generate profitable clicks? Easy, work on the root cause of the problem....which means spending years eradicating the useful idiots that allow morons like Dave to even exist.

Again, Dave is not the problem. That fool wouldn't exist it is were not for the legions of useful idiots that give him the time of day.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Having paid their admittance fee, the crowds were boisterous as they found their places in the arena. Whispered and hushed conversations filled the atmosphere, and as the lights dimmed, a quiet fell about the entire place.

Distant coughs and shuffling were all that was heard, and after a few moments of anticipation, a light above clicked on and beamed down onto the stage. Absolute silence once again fell over the arena.

Suddenly appearing from the left, a figure approached the center stage, swaggering confidently and at ease. He paused before the podium and with a smile, announced "Welcome, Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you for attending. I am David Icke."

The crowed cheered and clapped almost fanatically.

"Before we start," Icke continued, "I have something to show you..." and with this, he peeled off his face, revealing the Reptilian truth under his fabricated skin.

Screams chased away the applause that had moments earlier been enthusiastically embraced, and an absolute panic set in. The commotion was frantic. As people tried to flee in terror, the sudden realisation that the doors had been locked, and there was no escape, crept over them. Security now appeared from all sides and began to corral the flock into cordoned off areas; security who also appeared now, as reptiles in uniform.

And the people who paid £62.00 were never heard from again....

edit on 21-2-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

link   
You would need to PAY me that amount (+ Flight to UK, Hotel ) ...then i would *maybe* listen to that guy

link   
Reply to post by MainLineThis

Lol, I wish ats mobile allowed editing of posts...I just read mine.....egads! Don't think even my main point makes much sense......

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
i'd only go if it included 3 course meal by a michellin star chef and as much beer as i can chuck down my throat and a taxi back home afterwards

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by johnnymax

Yes, if I had the money.

Also Michael Tsarion, who wrote Slave Species of God.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePeopleParty

Unlike a lot of authors, David Icke allows almost all of his stuff free on line, if you look around.

Many of these authors make sure everything they write or lecture about is taken off the web.

Mr. Icke doesn't............his stuff, if you look around is free.

He's not in it for the money.

Have two friends that have gone to see him and they said he's a very good speaker. One didn't like him but came away saying, he had changed his mind.

I wonder of all the people knocking Mr. Icke, how many have read any of his books?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I paid 60 quid to see The Who at Wembly, and that was just a 2 hour concert. At least you get value for money in time related stakes.

I wouldn't personally pay that to see him myself. But I see nothing wrong with him charging those prices. Isn;t it like an 8 hour ordeal? If that's your bag, then it's money well spent IMO.

and bitching about charging a score for his dvds, how much are other DVDs going for these days (of the same length), or CDs? Is it only a terrible thing becasue this is someone who you don't like?
edit on 21/2/2012 by Acidtastic because: (no reason given)

edit on 21/2/2012 by Acidtastic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
ok
so
if ...
you dont like david icke then why did you come to a thread to say you wouldnt pay the money to see him?
just to answer the one question in regards to money?

how shallow is that?

money is nothing.
you want the money for his show in your own pocket, cool,
but

why dont you walk up to my face and convince me you need it and ill give you the price of the ticket and everything else in my bank account

the % of people that will be worthy of it will be less than that are worthy to know the information thats available at these shows.

if i dont like something i normally dont go near it

lets run through your life right now and see what you will pay for...

that amount of money is nothing to me... and if its too much for you, how can you afford a computer, the internet, the resources and time to know about david icke in the first place? id like to know that.

because at this point in time saying oh f him i cant afford that, hes a scumbag rip off says nothing to me.
or
it says im sticking to what i know and thats it

dont like what he says dont watch it.
its so bloody simple
but here we are again.

put up or stfu.

ats = spoon feed me

i quit

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Pr editor team Jesse Ventura, Vrs Sumo belly David icke and the reptilians

If you have an annoying weed call the pr editor team Jesse Ventura weapon OF choice mini Gun,

backed by the pr editor team

David Icke, ,weapon OF choice, vibrations. vibrator , hand bag

backed by the reptilians

pre fight quotes Ventura says he is going to pepper this sucker full of holes.

ick says he is going to stick it to Ventura.

Breaking news Jessie Ventura Preditor team war vet tron, Navy seals , wrestler, Governor

survived wars, terrorists, political assassination.

but could not survive nine hour talk by David Icke

after three hours of being nearly bored to death,

endured another 3 hrs but it was all to much,

and he blew him self up.

jesse ventura asked david icke a simply question in his recent interview, icke told him to F- Off and stormed of

jesse was told he would have to listen to ickes 9 hour talk

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
No, he has some good ideas, but in my opinion reptilians are not one of them.

So for that reason i'm out.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
not about money power and ego yer right

the moon is made of leg go to, reptilian space ship , the royals eat children. ect ect
edit on 21-2-2012 by johnnymax because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I would pay more to see Mr icke. He's one of the few who expose extradimensional beings known as demons fallen angels the jinn

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join