It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler's 9/11: the familiar sounds of fanaticism

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
You will note that he said nothing like the subtitles in your clip.

Why does anyone waste their time with such rubbish ?

In truth, the problem isn't with characters like Bilder or DJ, as their amateurish attempts at making a point are destroying their own credibility far more effectively than anything we could do ourselves. It's the polished con artists like Richard Gage who are far more dangerous, as from the artful way they skirt all the evidence that shows them to be wrong in their presentations it's obvious they're intentionally trying to sucker people. Even more dangerous than that are the blind devotees like bible thumper Steven Jones who openly and proudly admit they're approaching their research via a fath based outlook. They WANT these conspiracies to be real just as much as they want an invisible supernatural guy living in the clouds to be real, so they set out to grasp any straw they can to justify their investment in these claims. Once Gage milks the movement for all its worth and it's no longer profitable, he'll at least move on, but Jones will be giving us his conspiracy sermons until the end of his days.

You know, the more I think on it, the more the OP's point of Hitler style fanaticism applying to 9/11 rings more and more true. Blind devotion, global conspiracies, party slogans, abject paranoia, it's all there in the 9/11 truth movement. I've even seen them wear uniforms of black "Investigate 9/11" t-shirts (the one with the magnifying lens that Alex Jones sells) in their public rallys. Heck all you need to do is read the ATS forums to see how people who refuse to believe in the conspiracy theory ministry of propaganda are accused of being an enemy of the state.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by djeminy

GoodOldDave is God?
The Lord works in mysterious ways brother.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
reply to post by djeminy

GoodOldDave is God?
The Lord works in mysterious ways brother.

Actually, all of a sudden i'm not too sure?

In another post 'GOD' has just informed us that:

I grew up in the country and my playground was the deep woods and the forest streams, and I would rather put on a frilly dress and a pretty pink bonnet before I ever willingly live in a city.

Wonder if that's a hint to us, that 'he', is in fact a 'she', and therefore would rather prefer to be shortened to the abbreviation ''GOD'ess' in the future??

Hope we'll get a clarification soon to this confusing conundrum arising out of virtually nowhere ..... or, now here! ('
')

Cheers

edit on 29-2-2012 by djeminy because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join