It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler's 9/11: the familiar sounds of fanaticism

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
This sounds eerily familiar with some of the speeches given after 911

History keeps repeating itself,I wonder how many times this tired old act is going to keep playing out or will we finally "Get it " one day

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

Everyone has heard the saying "if we don't learn our history, we're doomed to repeat it".

Let's see if history can teach us anything about 9/11:

Historians agree that the Japanese bombed one of their own railways, and then blamed it on Chinese dissidents, as a justification for war against China.

It is widely accepted that the Nazis, in Operation Himmler, faked attacks on their own people and resources which they blamed on the Poles, to justify the invasion of Poland.

It has now been persuasively argued — as shown, that Nazis set fire to their own government building and blamed that fire on others. The fire was the event which justified Hitler's seizure of power and suspension of liberties.

Given the above-described history of false flag terror, it is beyond dispute that we must carefully scrutinize what really happened on 9/11, and that we cannot take the government's word for it.
edit on 21-2-2012 by LonelyGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

Is this speech actually spported by any sources other than this Youtube video? How do we know if the translation is correct?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
There is a speech related to this topic on the "Zeitgeist" movie.

OP, do you know the original link to this video, the one with sound (speech)?
If so, could you post it please, I will listen to it and tell you if it's the correct translation.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by CB6699

OP, do you know the original link to this video, the one with sound (speech)?
If so, could you post it please, I will listen to it and tell you if it's the correct translation.

I will endeavour to locate it and i would really appreciate you checking the translation,Dasskapital makes a good point and i will follow it up

edit on 21-2-2012 by Bilder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

I am happy to see that people are still using their common sense and skepticism to question such things, instead of blindly believing everything that is being fed to them.

Will check back tomorrow if you have found anything,
good night for now.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I tried verifying the speech (I speak a little German), but I can't find a video nor a transcript from that date in 1938, aside from an excerpt which has nothing to do with what was said in the video. Not sure yet, but I'm calling bull.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
This is fake. There are plenty of online hitler speeches. There's one glaring difference here. No sound. It was likely edited out because it would be obvious that the words did not match the subtitles... German and English are close enough that quite a bit of vocabulary is similar or overlaps.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia
I tried verifying the speech (I speak a little German), but I can't find a video nor a transcript from that date in 1938, aside from an excerpt which has nothing to do with what was said in the video. Not sure yet, but I'm calling bull.

Does it really matter? Once Hitler got into power it took him less than a year to establish total control over the gov't and German society. On the other hand, these gloom and doom Chicken Littles have been predicting the sky is falling with these "imminent dictatorship" claims for the last ten years and they still have every bit the same freedom to gripe against the gov't that they've always had. Oh, and the last I checked, ATS is still online and operational just like it was before. What are these people attempting to establish this "imminent dictatorship" waiting for?

Let's face it, all this "9/11 is the same as the Reichstag fire" bit is nothing but wallowing in abject paranoia. They know they have zero tangible evidence supporting any inside job claims so they have to "rattle the sabers" so to speak to buck up the failing morale of the conspiracy groupies. Why is it that we snicker at the Bible thumpers predicting "Jesus' second coming will be any day now" continuously for the last one thousand years and yet we're supposed to take the "The sinister secret dictatorship will come any day now" hysteria seriously?

Heck, I still remember when these all knowing irates predicted Bush was going to start a war with China over the spy plane affair, and Alex Jones even had a counter on his web site counting down the seconds until Bush instigated a war with Iran. Yep, those were pretty nasty conflicts, weren't they?

FYI yes, it's more conspiracy mongoring BS. Hitler is still wearing the SA style uniform in this speech. After he became chancellor in 1933 he made the SA go away and started wearing wore more professional suits. That puts the timeline of this speech way before 1938.
edit on 21-2-2012 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Does it really matter? Once Hitler got into power it took him less than a year to establish total control over the gov't and German society. On the other hand, these gloom and doom Chicken Littles have been predicting the sky is falling with these "imminent dictatorship" claims for the last ten years and they still have every bit the same freedom to gripe against the gov't that they've always had. Oh, and the last I checked, ATS is still online and operational just like it was before. What are these people attempting to establish this "imminent dictatorship" waiting for?

Let's face it, all this "9/11 is the same as the Reichstag fire" bit is nothing but wallowing in abject paranoia. They know they have zero tangible evidence supporting any inside job claims so they have to "rattle the sabers" so to speak to buck up the failing morale of the conspiracy groupies. Why is it that we snicker at the Bible thumpers predicting "Jesus' second coming will be any day now" continuously for the last one thousand years and yet we're supposed to take the "The sinister secret dictatorship will come any day now" hysteria seriously?

Heck, I still remember when these all knowing irates predicted Bush was going to start a war with China over the spy plane affair, and Alex Jones even had a counter on his web site counting down the seconds until Bush instigated a war with Iran. Yep, those were pretty nasty conflicts, weren't they?

FYI yes, it's more conspiracy mongoring BS. Hitler is still wearing the SA style uniform in this speech. After he became chancellor in 1933 he made the SA go away and started wearing wore more professional suits. That puts the timeline of this speech way before 1938.

Wow, G.O.D., it sound much like you're now defending the precious reputation of dear adolf! Who would have thought!!

Obviously you only watched the first seconds of the video. But had you watched a bit more, you would have seen that from the 29 second mark, he's now wearing the so-called "professional suit" you so ignorantly thought was not there!

What adolf thought in those days, the leaders of the US war machine thinks today. there's no difference.
End of story.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
reply to post by Bilder

Is this speech actually spported by any sources other than this Youtube video? How do we know if the translation is correct?

Germans have internet too you know. Just chek the comments and see if they complain.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by djeminy

Wow, G.O.D., it sound much like you're now defending the precious reputation of dear adolf! Who would have thought!!

Obviously you only watched the first seconds of the video. But had you watched a bit more, you would have seen that from the 29 second mark, he's now wearing the so-called "professional suit" you so ignorantly thought was not there!

What adolf thought in those days, the leaders of the US war machine thinks today. there's no difference.
End of story.

Good GOD you really do enjoy drinking your Kool-Aid, guy. The entire point is that some idiot out on the internet thought he was being cute by putting together a phony Hitler speech in order to stir up false public unrest among the conspiracy groupies. The only reason why these Hitler speeches are "eerily" the same as the speeches after 9/11 is because this guy is making up his own Hitler speech. The only reason why he'd do THAT is to play his cute little innuendo games and make "Hitler" accusations without coming out and saying it.

I don't particularly mind that so much as I do the fact that the conspiracy groupies have been swallowing a nonstop diet of abject paranoia coming from those damned fool conspiracy web sites and they're actually taking this material seriously, without even so much as a microbe of critical analysis. In case you didn't notice, you've proven my point in spades since, instead of taking the OP to task for posting falsehoods that destroy the credibility of the rest of you conspiracy theorists by asssociation, you instead take me to task for pointing out these weren't real Hitler speeches. Tell me, in all seriousness, why then should the rest of us take anything else you say seriously now when your instinctive reaction is to become an apologist for a conspiracy theorist who was caught pushing out bad information?

Just because someone thinks the gov't is constantly plotting to murder us all it doesn't give them license to manufacture outright falsehoods like this to sucker other people into believing it too. The motto for ATS is to deny ignorance, not fling it at others like a chimpanzee throws around its poo. Do I really need to point that out to you?
edit on 22-2-2012 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Dave, you are F*ing hilarious!
But your day is through.

eta - I agree with you about the video assertions and translation btw. faked and contrived.
(But I would say that, wouldn't I?)

edit on 22-2-2012 by pshea38 because: eta

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

End of story.

Good GOD you really do enjoy drinking your Kool-Aid, guy. The entire point is that some idiot out on the internet thought he was being cute by putting together a phony Hitler speech in order to stir up false public unrest among the conspiracy groupies. The only reason why these Hitler speeches are "eerily" the same as the speeches after 9/11 is because this guy is making up his own Hitler speech. The only reason why he'd do THAT is to play his cute little innuendo games and make "Hitler" accusations without coming out and saying it.

I don't particularly mind that so much as I do the fact that the conspiracy groupies have been swallowing a nonstop diet of abject paranoia coming from those damned fool conspiracy web sites and they're actually taking this material seriously, without even so much as a microbe of critical analysis. In case you didn't notice, you've proven my point in spades since, instead of taking the OP to task for posting falsehoods that destroy the credibility of the rest of you conspiracy theorists by asssociation, you instead take me to task for pointing out these weren't real Hitler speeches. Tell me, in all seriousness, why then should the rest of us take anything else you say seriously now when your instinctive reaction is to become an apologist for a conspiracy theorist who was caught pushing out bad information?

Just because someone thinks the gov't is constantly plotting to murder us all it doesn't give them license to manufacture outright falsehoods like this to sucker other people into believing it too. The motto for ATS is to deny ignorance, not fling it at others like a chimpanzee throws around its poo. Do I really need to point that out to you?
edit on 22-2-2012 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

You are slowly but surely unmasking yourself, good old Dave.

Firstly, it's not that surprising to note that you haven't got the honesty and the decency to admit you didn't watch the video in full, and therefore got the paragraph of yours below so terribly wrong:

Secondly, with your outrageous apology and defence of A. Hitler and the warmongers in USA, are you really serious in suggesting that Hitler didn't use the same rhetoric, same words and same sentiments, as seen and heard in the video, as a pretext to justify his invasion of Polen, Denmark, Norway, Holland, Belgien, France, and repeated them again before his crazy drive toward the eastern blocks and Stalingrad!!

If you are serious, and which it eerily sounds like, then it's at least 'good' that your readers at long last gets a little more insight into what really rummages around within the deeper recesses of your mind!

Cheers

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

You are slowly but surely unmasking yourself, good old Dave.

Firstly, it's not that surprising to note that you haven't got the honesty and the decency to admit you didn't watch the video in full, and therefore got the paragraph of yours below so terribly wrong:

You really need to learn to quite while you're still behind. It says right on the beginning of the video that the speech was supposedly made on September 11, 1938, and from his uniform you can definitely see that's not true. Plus, all you need to do is look at the history books to see that in September 1938 Hitler was trying to convince everyone why he should be given the Sudetenland, NOT rattle sabers and provoke everyone. If THAT isn't enough, all you need to do is a Google search on the text of that speech and you'll see there are no historical records of Hitler ever saying that despite our being able to look up pretty much every other speech he made. If you're claiming any of this is wrong, you are lying through your teeth,.

Someone put out a fake video out onto the Internet and the OP was suckered into believing it was real. Deal with it.

Secondly, with your outrageous apology and defence of A. Hitler and the warmongers in USA, are you really serious in suggesting that Hitler didn't use the same rhetoric, same words and same sentiments, as seen and heard in the video, as a pretext to justify his invasion of Polen, Denmark, Norway, Holland, Belgien, France, and repeated them again before his crazy drive toward the eastern blocks and Stalingrad!!

First, this whole "I'm defending Hitler" bit is nothing but your own childish horse [censored] because back then my father's entire family went off to war to fight Hitler (except for my father; he went off to fight Tojo) so the only one whose credibility is being tarnished here is yours. Second, if you would only put your abject paranoia down for a monent you'd realize it was Bush's (and now Obama's) responsibility as the leader of our nation to make speeches that lifts up morale against an enemy that attacked us. FDR did literally the exact same thing in his "Infamy" speech after Japan bombed Pearl Harbor. What do you expect our leaders to say, "Hide under your bed and it's every man for himself"? Making blanket comparisons of a leader's obligation to form resistance against a national enemy with "familiar sounds of fanaticism" is being uninformed at best, and sheer ignorance at worst....and since this whole conversation has been instigated by a fake video intentioanlly designed to sucker people into swallowing this nonsense I don't have to tell you which one it is.

Go ahead and get the last word in, if such things are your bag, as you're clearly here to post juvenile rants rather than add anything meaningful to the discussion so I'm not even going to bother to read it. At the end of the day, your fellow conspiracy mongors have been caught lying and it makes the rest of you look foolish by association. If you don't care, then it's at your cost, not mine.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
You're not helping yourself dear old Dave, and in fact quite to the contrary!

You rant on about the video in the OP being a 'fake', but in heavens name, man, how can it be a 'fake' when it's bleeding obvious to everyone, except yourself, that the video has been composed of more than one speech sequence!! Jeez...

You also make it perfectly clear that you're a keen supporter of wars of aggressions and pre-emptive strikes, and hence perpetual wars ad infinitum were anything goes. With such an attitude, it's clear why you found it necessary to go into bat in defence of Hitlers and USAs hegemony.

I shall refrain from going into further comments about your eerie posts, but instead lift a little corner of a very large picture being slowly revealed to mankind in these perilous times.
You may not get the message Dave, but many many people more advanced than you, Will:

".......
All warfare is against God's Will and is in conflict with the laws of the Light, and it benefits neither one nor the other warring nation to call upon God's assistance as supreme war lord; any supplication to God to bless the armaments or to bless the armies, so that under His leadership they may gain victory over their opponents, is therefore a blasphemous prayer.
Any conception of God as war lord or war leader must be rooted out, since all bloodshed, all destruction, all subversion is completely irreconcilable with the nature of God. Again and again God has sought to lead human beings to a complete understanding of love for their neighbours and respect for all that belongs to them. Time and again ever since the dawn of history God's emissaries have proclaimed to human beings: "You shall not kill, nor take by force, nor rob, nor plunder!" But so far the appeal has been in vain, human beings have not yet been able to free themselves from the primal urge of brutish self-assertion through violence to the detriment of their fellow human beings. So long as the individual members of the nations of the world do not unite and strive toward mutual peace and forbearance, so long as human beings cannot with complete faith in God's Fatherliness and Justice place everything in His hand and with trust submit to His leadership, so long as the will of the many is not one with His Will, so long can bloodshed, violence and war not cease, and so long can the hope for peace not be victorious on Earth.
Human beings must overcome the influence of Darkness, overcome hatred, curses, envy and lust for power through belief in God's existence and by trusting His guidance, rather than through prayers for help to crush their enemies and opponents by acts of violence for God never hears and never answers such prayers.
If it could be conceived that an entire people were united in complete trust in God and in the absolute certitude that no evil arising from ambitious, envious or rapacious neighbours could befall them, then even the most evil of designs would fall to the ground, since it would be lost on so unanimous and complete a faith. But where can such a people be found? Humanity is still in its infancy, and centuries or millennia may pass before full understanding of such an unshakeable relationship of trust between God and human beings can be attained.
......."

To be continued in next post ....

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Excerpt continued from last post:

".......
Thus, all warfare is rooted in Darkness and is brought about by the mutual intolerance of the various nations, which in turn can be attributed to the lust for power of the leaders and the rulers. If the human will for evil thus calls forth fighting and destruction and a war begins, the nation that initiates the hostilities must bear the responsibility for the war of aggression as well as for the war of defence forced upon the other nation and its allies, regardless of the forms that the war may take. And so long as the attacked nation limits itself to the defence of its country, of its rights, the aggressor will continue to be in the wrong. But the moment the defender extends the hostilities to the territory of the aggressor in order to attack rather than to defend, both sides must share the responsibility for whatever takes place from the moment the border into enemy territory is crossed. (The same laws apply if the battles are fought at sea or in the air).
The victory or defeat of the warring parties can in no way be attributed to God. Never does He take part in the hostilities, neither on the side of the aggressor nor on the side of the defender. Only prayers for help to restore peace will be heard by God, but His many and persistent attempts to speak to the leaders as their "conscience" are in most cases rejected.
The victorious party defeats its adversary by virtue of numerical or strategic superiority or the like, or because of the people's common hatred of the enemy and the people's common will to win; but victory is never gained with the help of God.
Any person - civilian or military - who praises, defends and glorifies war in writing or in speech, instead of evoking aversion to this deed of Darkness and enlightening his fellow human beings on the degradation and brutishness of war, is himself placing a heavy burden of responsibility on his shoulders and must, having ended his earthly life, render a detailed account to God of the motivations for his actions.
Even though human beings wage war among themselves, and even though God does not hear their prayers for victory, He never loses sight of them, but seeks either directly or through the disincarnated Youngest to awaken remorse among the leaders, just as He tries in many ways to instil in them an awareness of the injustice and the abuse of power of which they are guilty, so as to bring about a pact of peace before one of the parties succumbs to the superior force; but in the vast majority of cases also these attempts are rejected by human beings.
......."

Cheers

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by djeminy

So it's okay for you to lie and okay for people to fake videos putting words in Hitler's mouth as a way of demonizing those they disagree with, just as long as you spam sermons of questionable relevance into ATS.

Got it.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer
reply to post by djeminy

So it's okay for you to lie and okay for people to fake videos putting words in Hitler's mouth as a way of demonizing those they disagree with, just as long as you spam sermons of questionable relevance into ATS.

Got it.

So, as far as you're concerned, then Hitler never uttered these words, either personally, or through his propaganda minister mr. Goebbels!!
(Don't forget that Goebbels never did or said anything unless it first and foremost had been approved by his 'master').

Can we take it as a fact, that the reason you too, now comes forward to defend the reputation of the 'dear' mr. Hitler, is because you also are convinced that he in fact only spoke words completely opposite to the words we hear in the video?

If that's the case, could you please provide us with some proof of your assertions ..... perhaps?

Cheers

PS!
The excerpts quoted, had of course nothing to do with the word "sermon", but should exclusively be seen as a 'message' to suffering mankind.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
"Why, of course, the people don't want war. Why would some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best that he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece? Naturally, the common people don't want war; neither in Russia, nor in England, nor in America, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship......
Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

- Hermann Göring
edit on 2-24-12 by reaxi0n because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join