It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler's 9/11: the familiar sounds of fanaticism

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
everyone is finding out 9/11 was an inside job. its wayyy to obvious, even more the moronic!

everyone needs to watch this newest clip of Tosh.0 on comedy central!! he exposes 9/11 as being an inside job blatantly on mainstream TV

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by reaxi0n
"Why, of course, the people don't want war. Why would some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best that he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece? Naturally, the common people don't want war; neither in Russia, nor in England, nor in America, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship......
Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

- Hermann Göring
edit on 2-24-12 by reaxi0n because: (no reason given)

...but in the end, all this really is, is an example of a boy crying wolf. Hitler and his cronies lied and made up a story about how Poland attacked a radio station on the border and was shelling their territory, and the German people reacted the same way they would have if they had been attacked for real. You cannot compare this with FDR trying to stir up patriotism after the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, or Churchill trying to stir up patriotism while German U-boats were sunking British ships left and right, or US leaders stirring up patriotism after the 9/11 attack, because those attacks were real. Seriously, what manner of fool is going to accuse Churchill of "Hitler-style fanaticism" because he was making patriotic speeches to raise morale while the Luftwaffe was raining bombs down on London?

This is simply a childish attempt to accuse US leaders of being Hitler by innuendo, and it only detracts from the truthers' credibility when they resort to such stunts. Accept or ignore this at your own cost.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

Part of your clip is taken from this 1934 Hitler speech :-

www.youtube.com...

You will note that he said nothing like the subtitles in your clip.

Why does anyone waste their time with such rubbish ?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ekimsnilloc

But I thought the MSM was controlled?

I guess it is. Except when it's not.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Apparently there are people in this thread and elsewhere who put in concerted energies, being apologists, defenders and protectors of war criminals.

the unadulterated bias displayed by these people, should clearly indicate to every fair minded, honest and sincere person, that no pure, clear and simple Truth will ever cross the lips of these human beings; as the Truth comes from a source far far different from the 'source' these humans are feeding themselves upon!

We should all be deeply concerned about what's going on here .......

Cheers

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by djeminy

Apparently there is a person in this thread who will push silly lies just long enough for someone to do some research, and then he runs away, pretending that his opponents are defending Hitler when they attack his lies.

PS good bit of research, Alfie1
edit on 2/27/2012 by DrEugeneFixer because: acknowledge a1

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer
reply to post by djeminy

Apparently there is a person in this thread who will push silly lies just long enough for someone to do some research, and then he runs away, pretending that his opponents are defending Hitler when they attack his lies.

PS good bit of research, Alfie1
edit on 2/27/2012 by DrEugeneFixer because: acknowledge a1

That "they" are hellbent on protecting the reputation of hitler and his cronies is bad enought, but much worse is their reckless defence of the war machine in their own country, directly responsible for the senseless murders of hundred upon hundred of thousands of innocent people: Women and children, fathers and sons, the elderly and the frail, through horrific wars of aggression as well as pre-emptive strikes, laying all to ruin what has previously been build up!

- And of course not to forget being directly responsible for the dispersions of millions of innocent people from their 'once' homes, to linger on aimlessly inside horrid refugee camps.

Truly, there aint nothin' good about any of this .......

Cheers

edit on 27-2-2012 by djeminy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

"We want to be one people and through you,to become this people...

We want a society with neither castes nor ranks and you must not allow these ideas to grow within you...

We want to see one reich and you must educate yourselves for this...

We want this people to be obedient and you must practice obedience in yourselves...

We want this people to be peace loving,but at the same time to be courageous and you must be both peace loving and strong...

We want this people not to become soft but to become hard and therefore you must steel yourselves for this in your youth...

You must learn sacrifice and also never to collapse...

Whatever we create today,whatever we do,will all pass away,but in you germany will live on...

And when we can no longer hold the flag that we tore from nothing,you must hold it firmly in your fists...

I know that it cannot be any other way as we bind ourselves together...

For you are flesh of our flesh and blood from our blood...

The same spirit that governs us,burns in your young minds..

When the great columns of the movement sweep through germany today,then I know that you will close ranks and we know that germany lies in front of us...

Germany marches within us and germany follows behind us"

Adolph Hitler's speech, delivered to the Hitler Youth, during the 6th Annual Nazi Party Congress, Nuremberg, Germany, on the morning of September 8,1934, in Nuremberg Stadium...

edit on 27-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
"You cannot lead masses to death without the death penalty in your arsenal and as long as the tailless apes,evil and proud of their technology,called humans,can build armies and fight,officers will offer their soldiers a choice between possible death at the front and inevitable death in the rear" > Leon Trotsky,born in 1879,the People’s Commissar for Military and Navy Affairs,assassinated in Mexico on orders from Stalin in 1940...
edit on 27-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by djeminy

Nobody is defending Hitler. You are defending the manipulation of his legacy to accuse others of nazism. Which is I suppose a lesser crime, but still a rather distasteful and ahistorical one.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
reply to post by djeminy

Nobody is defending Hitler. You are defending the manipulation of his legacy to accuse others of nazism.

Yes, now you are TotS - by association - by defending those who are defending hitler.

I see no "manipulation of 'his' legacy" in the OP, so it should be bleeding obvious that i'm not defending anything.

And i haven't "accused" anyone of anything of course! But if some of my comments have hit 'a raw nerve' within you, then naturally this becomes your own problem, so deal with it the best you can.

Just leave me out of it, please!

cheers

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by djeminy

Hitler,Stalin,Pol Pot,Mao,and others should all be learned about and taught about in every school across the whole earth,because they and what they did should never be forgotten...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by djeminy

So you don't think splicing together some old Hitler material , eliminating the soundtrack and adding subtitles which bear no relation to the original words spoken, and presenting the whole thing as purporting to be a speech on 11 Sept 1938 is "manipulation". What exactly do you think is manipulation ?

Seems to me that you wish to suppress the obvious truth that the video in the OP is a clumsy forgery which puts you more in sympathy with totalitarian regimes and their methods than anyone else on this thread.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by djeminy

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
reply to post by djeminy

Nobody is defending Hitler. You are defending the manipulation of his legacy to accuse others of nazism.

Yes, now you are TotS - by association - by defending those who are defending hitler.

I see no "manipulation of 'his' legacy" in the OP, so it should be bleeding obvious that i'm not defending anything.

And i haven't "accused" anyone of anything of course! But if some of my comments have hit 'a raw nerve' within you, then naturally this becomes your own problem, so deal with it the best you can.

Just leave me out of it, please!

cheers

You haven't "accused anyone of anything"? You've just accused me of defending Hitler! If it weren't so idiotic it would be insulting.

You can't see that this speech obviously wasn't made in 1938? Despite the evidence presented to you? And you don't consider the pretence that it is to be manipulation?

If you're happy to take the misuse of nazi iconography so lightly then I thikn it's you who has the ethical issue. That you're willing to pretend that others are somehow defending nazism because they bother to look deeper into an issue in a way that dissolves your prejudices - well, that's pretty sick.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
reply to post by djeminy

So you don't think splicing together some old Hitler material , eliminating the soundtrack and adding subtitles which bear no relation to the original words spoken, and presenting the whole thing as purporting to be a speech on 11 Sept 1938 is "manipulation". What exactly do you think is manipulation ?

Seems to me that you wish to suppress the obvious truth that the video in the OP is a clumsy forgery which puts you more in sympathy with totalitarian regimes and their methods than anyone else on this thread.

I saw the video as nothing but very black 'humour',

and i see yours, and now TotSs, post above very much in the same 'spirit' as i saw the video!

Cheers

edit on 28-2-2012 by djeminy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Hitler,Stalin,Pol Pot,Mao,and others should all be learned about and taught about in every school across the whole earth,because they and what they did should never be forgotten...

All of them rewrote history to serve their ends. The video in the OP is a perfect example of this technique. There is no difference between the person who faked this video and Stalin airbrushing his rivals out of photographs. I am less and less inclined to believe that "Truthers" are really interested in truth.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by djeminy

Amen to that, blocula -

Cheers

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by djeminy

I saw the video as nothing but very black 'humour',

and i see yours, and now TotSs, post above very much in the same 'spirit' as i saw the video!

Cheers

edit on 28-2-2012 by djeminy because: (no reason given)

Well your inference was wrong. I wasn't joking.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ekimsnilloc
everyone is finding out 9/11 was an inside job. its wayyy to obvious, even more the moronic!

everyone needs to watch this newest clip of Tosh.0 on comedy central!! he exposes 9/11 as being an inside job blatantly on mainstream TV

OR, it's the case that the 9/11 conspiracy movement has become such a laughing stock with this "hologram planes" and "lasers from outer space" drivel to the point where it's even become the punch line to a television comedy skit. But hey, don't take my word for it. Your minister of Propaganda Richard Gage keeps telling you over and over how you're morally right and how millions of people secretly believe that 9/11 was an inside job, and you wouldn't want to betray the Truth movement by not believing in the inevitable total victory.

I think the OP may have had a point with this "Hitler's blind fanaticism" after all...just not the one he intended to make.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

I think the OP may have had a point with this "Hitler's blind fanaticism" after all...just not the one he intended to make.

9/11 Truth has a lot more in common with fascism than most of its adherents would feel comfortable admitting. The Nazis were conspiracists of the first order, blaming the jews and gypsies (and just about any minority) for all their ills. One sees that a lot in the"Truth" Movement.

There's also the firm belief that the masses are stupid and easily led. And the faith in a final solution that will see every dissenter executed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join