It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excited Young People Film Strange Aerial Phenomenon In Oroville, CA.

page: 46
<< 43  44  45   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanley03061973
reply to post by Xoanon

Enjoy this..YOU WILL NEVER DISBELEIVE EVER.....BEST PROOF ON EARTH WE ARENT ALONE
www.youtube.com...

That video, aside from trolling and hijacking a thread is the biggest load of crap Ive ever seen. Honestly its one of the worst ever provided in the history of the internet. Not a coincidence it was the same person who posted that vid on you tube who posted it here hijacking a laid to rest thread. Honestly pathetic . It should be against the law to even make something that awful.
edit on 6-4-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

edit on 6-4-2012 by Suranwrap200 because: video does not work

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
My friend has filmed the same type of lights except the were flying in formation. They were the same orange globes like the ones in this video. Here it is.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
So what happened with that video....

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
i've lived in oroville CA for 42 years i've only seen news helicopters one time in all those years and it was no where near the year this was oroville CA isn't that big we do have medi-vac helicopters usually only see one of those at a time though. i'm wondering just where this is in oroville CA because i don't recognize anything on the video could someone please tell me a location it would be helpful? as far as just what these are that are flying around is what they were identified as ufo's..... oroville CA has a history weird events and strange people so anything is possible your guess is as good as mine. to all that think this is common air traffic (helicopters or planes) then that would mean it's common so then it would be to take a video /photo of similar air traffic wouldn't it? that would be a quick way to prove your nay saying (good luck) just remember this is someone who lives in oroville CA

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
If a person is facing west then north is not behind them, it is to the right.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
The video is convincing. My confusion comes from the posts made within this thread.
The most confusing one is the link on the first page to the article on Hessdalen Light. Throughout the thread, people are saying that this is in Oroville. The link to the Hessdalen Light is about an unexplained light seen in a valley located in Norway. Which is an entirely different country than where this footage was filmed.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by lifemonkey

It seems to me someone just thought the two videos looked similar, not that they are actually related.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Ruling out Hessdalen because this is not Norway and those lights tend to just huvver above ground, not move in precise vectors then stop and reverse

Ruling out helicopters and planes because helicopters dont rise way above high clouds nor fill the sky, approaching each other and even merging together, nor stay in one spot over several minutes high up.

Ruling out refraction because the camera moves to follow image

Ruling out chinese lanterns because even two together (point in video where ufo's merged) still do not create such a huge spere of fiery light

IMO they are invisible to naked eye and the camera pics them up thus they encompass some type of radiation although what is the source of the radiation/energy the camera picks up deserves further study and research as to most similar video footage of this phenomenon.

s&f for sharing

top topics

<< 43  44  45   >>

join