It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excited Young People Film Strange Aerial Phenomenon In Oroville, CA.

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
People can scream chinese lanterns and airplanes till they are blue in the face. If you actually prove it, then maybe you would have a point. Am I the only american, that has never seen a chinese lantern fleet being released? You would think they are released all the time, I think that would be a bit of a fire hazard.... I know I could never in good conscious send a flame into the air, who knows where it might land, or what it might crash into.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOGlobe

either way the plane is flying AWAY from us so why do we see the light the same as we did when it was leaving the north end of the runway?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve

Originally posted by TheTimeIsNow
Yeah this is aircraft from Beale AFB, CA. Beale is located near Marysville, CA 35 miles south of Oroville. They have acft (spy planes) doing training in groups of 3-6 like 4 nights a week. In Marysville/Yuba City, CA you can seem them training ALL NIGHT LONG. These acft are also known to fly (insert TRAIN) in the nearby areas of Beale. Don't believe me look up Beale AFB and MC-12.

Here's a link to Beale AFB, CA and the MC-12 Liberty dated 08APR2011

www.beale.af.mil...

Here is also link to Google maps that shows the Dunston Drive in proximity to Beale AFB, CA.

maps.google.com...:en-US
fficial&psj=1&gs_sm=3&gs_upl=11947l14063l0l14229l9l9l0l0l0l2l131l990l 2.7l9l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&biw=1366&bih=491&q=dunstone+drive+oroville,+ca&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=WudHT--QDc3RiAKD_oTcDQ&sa=X&oi=mode_link&ct =mode&cd=3&ved=0CA0Q_AUoAg

Also the idiocy of the braindeads in this video are VERY indicative of the morons that inhabit NORCAL.

edit on 2/24/2012 by TheTimeIsNow because: Spelling

I mentioned that base before, and it might explain odd stuff we see out here. As for your other comment you can go f*ck yourself

oh boy, this thread is getting out of hand again.anything new been posted? or has it been 13 more pages of nothing
edit on 26-2-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

Watching the video reminds me of one of Hynek's more commonly used acronyms: DL ("Damn Lights'). The very fact that this seems to be a highly populated area makes me think if there was really something to the video more people would have reported on the event (especially people closer to the object). Have any other pictures surfaced? As common as cellphone cameras are, I'd expect additional pictures.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
People can scream chinese lanterns and airplanes till they are blue in the face. If you actually prove it, then maybe you would have a point. Am I the only american, that has never seen a chinese lantern fleet being released? You would think they are released all the time, I think that would be a bit of a fire hazard.... I know I could never in good conscious send a flame into the air, who knows where it might land, or what it might crash into.

We have proof its not chinese lanterns I have seen NO proof of any of the other theories, other than PLANES given the location filmed from and whatever of the directions the young lady said she was pointing the camera you have an airport/airfield in that field of view of the camera.

Now because some on here cant understand how a plane many miles away may look stationary because of its direction of travel is their problem.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Clearly just planes taking off then turning on to their course's.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy
reply to post by Phage

care to explain to us what happens between 11:00 and 13:00?

What do you think is happening then?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
My one wish is people would learn to steady the camera against a wall, tree, another person, use a monopod, or hold the camera in both hands, its not rocket science, its common sense, oh sorry, it is rocket science.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by pikestaff

She said on ATS that she's going to buy a tripod. Also, it was COLD and she was shivering.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Gwampo

It never ceases to amaze me that people, who live in areas that continuously harbor unexplained lights - don't have a Tripod! Now I realize that not one of these youth’s are probably not a professional filmmaker or an amateur Ufologist like myself but they could have ran to Best Buy or called a friend or neighbor for a tripod in the entire time this event took place. I’m so sick of great possible phenomena’s like this video being filmed so SHAKY!

Film School 101:
If you zoom in as far as the camera will let you without it on a tripod…you get SQUAT. At best and as a last resort, rest the cam on a friends shoulder or lean against a wall.

At least this footage is lengthy and wasn't cut off in 5 seconds like most.

I really think the most interesting part is when one of the lights got very bright at around 14:48. If it was man-made balloons of sorts…on a long string with electronic illumination and manipulating capabilities, they were very good ones that’s for sure!

Just my honest opinion.

Thanks,
prepstein

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

It always never ceases to amaze me that people, who live in areas that continuously harbor unexplained lights - don't have a Tripod. Now I realize that these youth’s are probably not a professional filmmaker or an amateur Ufologist like myself but they could have ran to Best Buy or called a friend or neighbor for a tripod in the entire time this event took place. I’m so tired of great possible phenomena’s like this video; look so SHAKY!

Film School 101:
If you zoom in as far as the camera will let you without it on a tripod…you get SQUAT. At best and as a last resort, rest the cam on a friends shoulder or lean against a wall.

At least this footage is lengthy and wasn't cut off in 5 seconds like most.

I really think the most interesting part is when one of the lights got very bright at around 14:48. If it was man-made balloons of sorts…on a long string with electronic illumination and manipulating capabilities, they were very good ones that’s for sure!
Just my honest opinion.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by makosan

Film school 101 is moot to most of us. We are not looking to be cameramen. See something you think is extraordinary, and we are supposed to not film it until we have some pro equipment? Sounds stupid to me, and I am into photography. If tripods were light, and you could fit them into a pocket, that would be one thing. A good tripod is not something anyone would carry around 24/7.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by makosan

Film school 101 is moot to most of us. We are not looking to be cameramen. See something you think is extraordinary, and we are supposed to not film it until we have some pro equipment? Sounds stupid to me, and I am into photography. If tripods were light, and you could fit them into a pocket, that would be one thing. A good tripod is not something anyone would carry around 24/7.

Wrong here is your solution posted a few pages back a very old photographers trick.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 27-2-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
THIS IS FAKEE!!!!!

why don't you get it?!??! how many of these stupid-a$$ light-on-the-horizon videos have you seen?????

THEY AREN'T REAL.

86 flags for 86 suckers
edit on 27-2-2012 by Gwampo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Gwampo

X.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by makosan

another lesson might be: when recording things in the sky, take the camera off auto focus and set it on infinity

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
In conjunction with a bit of analysis I found on this video, I come down on the side supporting aircraft taking off. In the early part of the video, each new "orb" is spotted closer to the horizon and increases in altitude as time goes on...alot like aircraft taking off. Also, I saw at least on "light" display 2 point sources of light side by side and as the craft made a turn one light went out (being obscured by the fuselage) and the apparent speed of the remaining light seemed to increase. Now the craft was no longer moving in more or less of a line towards the viewer and instead was moving to the left so the "x-plane" line of travel relative to the viewer was being traversed at a higher rate of speed. I do live near an airport and I have witnessed these phenomena many, many times.

Even that being true I still get tricked once in awhile. I have seen, when conditions allow, incoming aircraft from as far away as 40 miles out coming more or less straight towards me...landing light blazing away. It takes a jet airliner a little bit of time to cross that much distance. From my point of view it looked alot like a strangely moving(nearly stationary) object UNTIL it finally made its descent bank towards the runway in the last 3 minutes of flight. I had convinced myself I was finally seeing a true UFO..then my excitement quickly deflated as the truth revealed itself. I felt a bit like a dope.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Malkuth

Your not a dope YOU actually look at whats happening unlike some.

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46 >>

join