It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excited Young People Film Strange Aerial Phenomenon In Oroville, CA.

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by libertytoall
I'm starting a campaign to end stupidity. Who's with me?

lol whats wrong with flying vaginas

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Idonthaveabeard

I can try it sucks cause its so blurry Ill work on trying to get the best shot of that as i can cause it IS a dick and the lights so change on it that is clear I saw it

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Madisongreb

Well I don't know for sure what these are, but they remind me of what James Gilliland has video'd, or his visitors, on the mountain. And his sitings are very real, energy signature too, also he has a signature.

I just looked up that town, and the images are beautiful, it has kind of mysteries in or near it. But due to that, there could also be some surveillance or black op activity too. And this could be related to paramilitary or some kind of covert monitoring too.

Just in case, this is real ET, then just know nothing is a coincidence, and if you're seeing crafts more is going on under the curtain, if you can get your memories back a bit. Just in case it is an ET situation, just work on raising frequency. Look up Ho'onoponopono, its good, unconditional love, helping others and overcoming all blocks in you, seeking within to your own self/soul and Family (whatever you call them, ie God/Goodness/Family of Love), basically the Good, just for help, to unblock, to solve problems, to report for duty, ie find out what you came to do.

Because if you're raising frequency through the higher chakras and goodness, love, then you move out of harms way, you can become protected if anything is harmful. And not all is, some is. Its like the duality, negatives and positives and many in between, so its all about shining your light.

Just in case, right. Because if its Et, I can sort sense that around you anyway, even a connection for some reason to those around James Gilliland watching over you. Just an odd feeling, brave enough to say it.

And, it doesnt hurt to search, to raise frequency, strive for lots of love. Sometimes Et is karma, negs that can access due to being off track, and sometimes, Et is Family, your past steps and your future steps, watching over, to pull you through the tests.

I got woke up, by sitings and remembered more, experienced more, and now the metaphysics of life, and soul purpose more important, but I'm very grateful for what we've experienced.

If a person is working inside to raise their frequency, overcome shortcomings, has a lot of faith in goodness and gratitude and humbleness, they can just look into the sky and pour out their heart for the world, ask for Good to show up, ask for some help, pour out their hearts about humanity, wars, the starving children and the state of nature, and the oceans, and just ask for help. Also just ask for a sighting, and they will soon see for themselves.
edit on 22-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Well its a shame you should just take my word for it because it's my town and i've lived here for 20 years. I dont know if canyonhighlands rd and drive are diff? but when I looked it up I would drag down and see grubbs road and thats west south west. Deff not east east would be on my right id be filming on the other side of my deck.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

cud you not have a guy in a car next time and send him closer to where these things are?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Hey, thanks for posting the vid, OP!

The kids cracked me up. However, the girl needs some steadier hands. She's got no hope for when she's older if this is how it is for her now.

Anyway, whatever those things in the video are, I admit that they are unidentified, they are flying, and are likely objects. So, I'll go with the UFO thing. Aliens? Not so much...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Okay how do I post pics on here? I tried my hardest to pause it on spots i mean it's really hard to do but a few of the stills i got show it's not a plane.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MtnDweller

I have always wondered how much more different this kind of stuff looks to the naked eye. I have personally never seen any of this stuff myself but have always assumed any video footage would not give the image its due.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Idonthaveabeard

like i said its happened more then once and yes we did go after them but lost them cause like i said you can't see them they arn't flying high in the sky with the planes so when we get lower into town we cant see them and it's a bright town you can barely even see stars

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Madisongreb
reply to post by FlySolo

There are times i point the camera to the south east yes, but the majority of the video is west i promise. We have thermometer that has "n e s w" on it so we could tell north was behind us and we weren't looking straight out so it was more like south west if anything. And chico was behind us which is north thats highway 70

So you have confirmed that it wasn't S or SE or E, and the Grubbs area is basically all S and SE from the area you were in (Acacia and Canyon Highlands) which is the area circled in yellow from my previous photo.
I combined my two photos and superimposed a compass rose on it over the area where you said you were standing and extended a line pointing WSW / SWbW because you said you were looking mostly W and SW.
Is this getting more accurate? -----> NEW MAP

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Okay how do I post pics on here? I tried my hardest to pause it on spots i mean it's really hard to do but a few of the stills i got show it's not a plane.

I think you gotta host the image somewhere and put the link to it in ur post. Theres usually someone who volunteers to do it for you lol if you wait a bit.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Go to tools in the bar at the top, then to ATS uploads, the tab at the far right, and you can upload from the camera. I don't know for sure about if you HAVE TO, turn it into a jpeg and reduce the size for all, but I think you do, at least for most. If they allow exceptions for the quality of a ufo shot not to be reduced, maybe you could write to mod. Otherwise just follow the size thingy and make it a jpeg. It says no more than 500kb.

After it uploads, click into the picture and there are several codes, the top one is to put in posts. You can use the preview to ensure it shows up when you post.
edit on 22-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

reply to post by FlySolo

Well its a shame you should just take my word for it because it's my town and i've lived here for 20 years. I dont know if canyonhighlands rd and drive are diff? but when I looked it up I would drag down and see grubbs road and thats west south west. Deff not east east would be on my right id be filming on the other side of my deck.

This is what I got.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Hope that works, its not the best but.. try to make it bigger if you can, notice the lights on the last pic are no longer red there were multiple lights around the craft purple blue and green. Really bad photo i know..

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Well yea thats the spot her house isnt that street tho her hosue is ON that street, so we were facing west. we weren't looking straight out we were looking toward the side. so North is up and we were facing to the left which is west there were times where it would be south west and south even but in general I was on the side of her deck almost hanging off of it

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

how far away do you think they were? you should check out a youtube channel "seeingUFOsPa" she's got hours of these same things doing the same things.

link   
reply to post by upgrayeddc310t

Nice touch on the compass

link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Check the image link I just posted and tell me if that looks right to you...

EDIT: nvm i see you already saw it. thanks.
edit on 22-2-2012 by upgrayeddc310t because: (no reason given)

link   

haha yea its blurry, but on the video its defo the weirdest of all of them. The still picture doesnt really do it justice.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by upgrayeddc310t

Sir you're trying to tell someone where they were looking based off of a map of a location you are unfamilur with i understand you are certain it was east but east was on my right i was looking left north was behind me and I can clarify with all the witnesses there that it was West south west. And also canyon highlands is an extremely long road that leads into a huge circle dunstone and grubbs was just over the west horizon. So I dont know exactly what that horizon was when i was on the top of it I could see everything but I went in the morning so there was no activity.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join