It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excited Young People Film Strange Aerial Phenomenon In Oroville, CA.

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

Alrighty i will thanks

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Im headed out of town for a few days Ill be back with more info and hopefully more footage soon, Ill talk to you guys later! thanks for the inquisitive thoughts and feedback

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
James Gilliland's site, his radio interviews are good too, and he is wonderful.

www.eceti.org...

www.eceti.org...

Here is a bit of the videos on his site.
The Ufo Sightings in South India one looks a little similar.

You spoke of red orbed crafts/lights. We had one or many similiar, fly over our roof soundlessly, as low as say 100-200 feet, can only guess, low, and sometimes they disappeared right at the roofine, or arched higher, when it flew straight and we could see for a moment it was a saucer. We've had other kinds too.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Madisongreb

I think I gotchya. So the main airport is pretty much straight out were you were facing, west. And all the action was happening 45 degrees to the left, south.

Cool pics btw.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Madisongreb
reply to post by upgrayeddc310t

Sir you're trying to tell someone where they were looking based off of a map of a location you are unfamilur with i understand you are certain it was east but east was on my right i was looking left north was behind me and I can clarify with all the witnesses there that it was West south west. And also canyon highlands is an extremely long road that leads into a huge circle dunstone and grubbs was just over the west horizon. So I dont know exactly what that horizon was when i was on the top of it I could see everything but I went in the morning so there was no activity.

I'm not sure what map you are looking at, but not only did I say WSW, but I drew it on a map...complete opposite of East.

EDIT: I am not trying to tell you where you were looking, I'm trying to figure it out for myself but you are making it very difficult! I know it isn't East, I never said it was! Now that you know how to upload images, please just make your own map since you are the one that says you know the area very well so we can end all this confusion!

edit on 22-2-2012 by upgrayeddc310t because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-2-2012 by upgrayeddc310t because: typo

EDIT: To add...
"also canyon highlands is an extremely long road that leads into a huge circle"
I know, I circled it on the map.

"dunstone and grubbs was just over the west horizon"
There is absolutely no way that is possible looking at the map that I am looking at Google that the Grubbs road area is on the West horizon...That area is completely South and SSE from Canyon Highlands.

My brain is starting to hurt!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I bet you'll be back very soon, ATS has that affect on people, lol! I will wait to tell you my analysis of your answers when you get back.

It is an amazing and mysterious life huh?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I hope she left to go figure out exactly where she was. Either she isn't explaining it well at all, their little digital compass was completely wrong, she doesn't know the area as well as she claims, or she is trolling me for fun.
But I've tried as hard as I can from all the posts she made, some of them are contradictory, some are very vague, IDK why she just doesn't post it herself.
All I wanna do is go there and see this stuff for myself!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Well its a shame you should just take my word for it because it's my town and i've lived here for 20 years. I dont know if canyonhighlands rd and drive are diff? but when I looked it up I would drag down and see grubbs road and thats west south west. Deff not east east would be on my right id be filming on the other side of my deck.

Well yea thats the spot her house isnt that street tho her hosue is ON that street, so we were facing west. we weren't looking straight out we were looking toward the side. so North is up and we were facing to the left which is west there were times where it would be south west and south even but in general I was on the side of her deck almost hanging off of it

Sir you're trying to tell someone where they were looking based off of a map of a location you are unfamilur with i understand you are certain it was east but east was on my right i was looking left north was behind me and I can clarify with all the witnesses there that it was West south west. And also canyon highlands is an extremely long road that leads into a huge circle dunstone and grubbs was just over the west horizon. So I dont know exactly what that horizon was when i was on the top of it I could see everything but I went in the morning so there was no activity.

Not trying to discredit this girl now just trying to understand what is really going on here....first quote she says she is on "my deck" and in the second quote she say "her house" like her friends house.....which one is it?.....and last but not least third quote, she says east was on her right she was looking left and north was behind her???...wouldnt north be in front of her? of course it would....I think she is a bit confused on the directions and this story just doesnt make a whole lot of sense to me...she doesnt do drugs like she stated earlier but then there a bunch of evidence that shes a pot head?.....I dont care if she slams heroin , lets just get the story straight...anyways im always open to ufos just dont think thats the case here

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Do not allow some members to interrogate you in this way. I am grateful you showed some thought and initiative to your viewers by slowing some of the film footage to frame by frame.

edit on 22-2-2012 by DonaldD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
You know something, I've been silent a bit, watching this one's videos for some time:
www.youtube.com...

She has the permanent hoax emblem on ats, and has aggressive people maintaining she is filming the airports and planes, but you know, injustices always happen. But the area she is capturing those crafts in, is near a base that is linked to the Orion priesthood and deep operations, co-operative and have been told a bit about that already, so, yeah, I don't like the aggressive lets hoax here, and through her in the hoax bin because its a miscarriage of justice and so completely wrong its beyond belief, there should be means to actually charge anyone doing it to another, that is affordable. And the lazer charges, she may be doing something wrong there, have never in my life used one, but at this point the other issues need to be addressed.

But that link is exactly what I would love to see happen. She shows what her infared equipment shows for real planes and choppers even at the beginning of the video.

Most people cannot afford good equipment like she has, and I would love some, even would like to get the kids into their own businesses so we could mod some equipment to a higher level, and maybe build a few telescopes and eventually a dobson, even grind our own glass/lense if necessary, have some videos and instructions, so need the oomph to get going at things. Mount infared devices.

But, a Thread, that would be permanently flagged, or kept on top, for all the different captures of planes, and choppers, from every angle, especially at night, with sound, and from every height or direction, the lights, the colors, especially what shows up on a variety of cameras from cellphones, to slr's or cheaper digitals to fancy equipment, would be invaluable. Even try to capture some balloons, and it would sure weigh out the others alot better.

So no matter what you think of this video maker, what side of the line, what she presents in this video would really make sense as a good thread to sort things out and educate people.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

"So no matter what you think of this video maker, what side of the line, what she presents in this video would really make sense as a good thread to sort things out and educate people."
Wait, are you talking about the video-maker in OP's post, or this UFOsPA lady?
If the latter, just start a new thread.
And you mentioned UFOsPA "laser charges", do you mean she has been charged with shining lasers at aircraft? Because if so, she is scum i nmy book and I have very little reason to believe anything she says/posts. Especislly youtube videos.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

The video seeingUFOsPA, which was linked in this thread, and she is always hoaxed here, and I know why, there is a deep military base with real ETs too near her, that is what I've been told, read, and believe, and so its an assault team to suppress the info.

Well just now checked into the video and she has put what planes and choppers show up like and that is on good equipment.

And yet the OP's video also has been relegated to planes, choppers, chinese lanterns too by some of the posters.

I'm just saying, if there was a master thread in the UFO section that was dedicated to capturing the planes, choppers, balloons, with all types of equipment, from every angle, height, direction. This might go along way in educating people about the differences between this and anomalies.

For people who experience a sighting in an interactive way, like ours have been, with greetings, and had choppers chasing them at times, etc etc, there is no question what is going on, not to mention other things.

In that case, if someone was lucky enough to get even a red orb on camera, because thats all you see even if you know its a ufo and goes really low over your house, after you've been greeted and it suddenly appeared, they still use those lights to cover them and on poor equipment, its still just a small red orb, I don't know if there is any equipment that can see under the lights. But then the video is just a reference, you have testimony, the video shows something though not as good as the experience.

To be very clear, a 30 foot craft under a red light, in diameter, soundless flying at a low height, at night, with most equipment, will appear as a small red orb on the video. So people can say what they want, but you can't accurately video this stuff. And I don't know if expensive equipment makes a difference.

But otherwise if its at a distance, or if there isn't contact, you can't tell.

So a thread that was filled with many videos of planes and choppers and balloons with all kinds of equipment would help people sort things out more.
edit on 22-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

No, don't misunderstand me, its getting late and I'm having a hard time writing clearly. With regards to the ufo lady not the OP, she is constantly called names on any thread that appears, its really mean, and the lasers are something that she is accused of on those threads, so I'm not going to say its true or not, because I've only seen some of her videos. Its too much negative reporting for me, and it really bothers me. But this one here, is showing very clearly the planes and you can hear the choppers really well. Her equipment is wonderful. I wish I'd had it and could have tried to see if something that good would capture what is under the light. For one of the crafts we saw that went really low over our roof, we were on the edge of town, so at our roofline roughly, the city glow started. And right there, if it stayed low, you could see under the light. Unless you had a permanent camera glued to you and on you, or something mounted that took constant video, you would never catch it for that one moment, so my policy is not even to try to capture anything, for why go through this kind of debate over something you know is not only a ufo but the ones that can greet you and connected to experiences. I don't need proof.

But it would be wonderful to have equipment that could do this.

We saw under it only once for that craft, and a few times for others.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

OK cool. I watched the video of UFOsPA you linked and some it of definitely looks questionable and some of her explanations are definitely out there (even for a believer like myself) and rationalizing. The one that caught me the most is she says "With space travel mastered, they can easily copy the appearance of our airplanes and helicopters...possibly with holograms or actual morphing of shape". Okay, now my thinking directly leads to that if they can do THAT why don't they just be invisible or just not have lights at all? Seriously...she is stretching it there and other places as well. I won't get too into a critique of her videos as that is the only one I have seen, but with so much questionable material in one video (some of it was definitely unidentifiable and cool though!) I can see why she has so many crying hoax.

And I am definitely jealous of you experience, I have always wanted to see a UFO and I get really excited when I think I am seeing one, but they never turn out to be one for me
Some day, it will happen. I need to spend more time in the woods staring up at a sky not lit up by light pollution.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
And this is another idea, as expensive equipment is hard to come by for most people, and many grass roots are experiencers, including natives, who live on fixed means, because good ETs are never about money, and many people hear the call and come here and roll up their sleeves and go to the bottom levels to help.

But if communities had their own ufo/sky watching groups and meditation groups, why pay money to some big wig name, military affiliate or whatever, just normal grass roots people in the community, with a real zeal for the truth and belief in goodness is an asset. Then they could find ways to build, create, fund raise and get some community equipment. We'd probably have a lot more proof. But it appears the good equipment still shows the same types of orbs and tumbling energy, it doesnt seem to make them clearer that way.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

They can copy and change from planes to ufo's, and even from manta rays to triangles. The triangles we saw, really low were our own, and intimidating us as they scoped out the back area where the sightings were.

However, there was one laying on the surface of a cloud during the day, and I looked down and back up, and it was a manta ray shape, which surprised me. And at that point, is it a morpher, they do morph! OR is it a critter?
And what would that mean to some of the abductions or people thinking they're boarding a craft. Someone shared with me it could be like larger lifeforms transferring human microbes to another area. There is some mind boggling, mind bending realities to this universe that we don't understand, including the idea of time, which doesnt exist, infinity and spaces within. So a craft that is akin to ours, could be low tech like that, or it could be much larger on the inside than out. When it is, is it a craft or a doorway, and it probably could be either/or.

The universe is not what you think. Time is not what you think.

If you think of the universe like infinite layers, and also, space as not a void, but filled with infinite energy waves, then the cosmos at least on these levels is like an Ocean, and it can be filled with odd manta rays and critters.

Anyway, the manta ray I saw at that point, had this subtle connection to me, and I felt it say goodbye, and in minds eye saw it disappear upwards into the cloud. And a moment later that is exactly what it did.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Cool story, bro. Not in the derogatory way, but actually cool story! I want to see a ship sometime.

EDIT: I WANT to see a ship, but I think if I actually did see one, I would get really scared LOL.
I get chills when camping in the woods at night and looking up into space and it's all dark...and I have an irrational fear of aliens stemming from watching scary alien movies when I was a child.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

1. Look up more at night.

2. Have joy, humbleness and gratitude in your heart. Don't be selfish, proof oriented, energy or device oriented but really have this gratitude for the wonder of the universe and knowlege there are so many eutopia's where people are telepathic, their innermost thoughts understood, babies don't even cry and their needs are met, no violence or harm. Equality. And ask for help for humanity, for this world.

3. Meditate, pray, under the stars for world peace and food for the hungry.

4. Report for duty! How can I help free this planet?

5. Wear clean underwear as Lou Baldin/Sleeper has said in his website. Ie. work through your problems and turn your weaknesses into strengths, love more, care more for the poor and needy. Think of others, STO. Raise frequency. Meditate and seek within and connect to Source and Higher Self, because there are negatives too.

If you keep on seeking and raising light and love and frequency, and sky watch, if you have a heart to want to free the planet, you will more than likely start to see for yourself.

Its mixed for me how to give advice because Im not recommending just open trust, we have family watching over, and there is Goodness, the more positivity and change in our hearts, the more Good can access, but the more wars and lack of awareness, the opposite happens. Earth is also a bit like a mirror to our inner workings.

So searching by skywatching, and searching in meditation and your Higher Self, also for protection, which is more about learning the lessons in the problems we are having and treating people well and not harming others. But our family watches over and there are ETs that wake us up. So wanting to help others and a lot of joy, gratitude can bring sightings.

With the right attitude I think everyone can do this. In our case, we had experiences, and some negative ones, but seemed to be suppressed in knowing, and avoided the whole topic, and then after finally searching for some earlier sightings, then they showed up and it was a wake up call for the whole family. That is why I found online forums, information, began to seek. It was looking for answers concerning what we experienced. After much seeking, protection from the wrong things started to happen. Thats why I don't approach this with total encouragement of ufology and recommend some caution, but still, some of us have so much joy and gratitude for the beauty of the universe don't want to discourage either.

So just keep trying to help, even join James Gillalands meditations to heal the world.

Alot of James Gilliland mediations on this page. They may really help you get in touch with your Source and Family. Because its your Family you really want greetings from.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 23-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Awesome post.
When you say we have family watching over us and to seek family, are you refering to our earthly families, or like...otherworldly family (other intelligent beings)?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
can someone remove this crap above it has nothing to do with the original thread..

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join