It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forth Worth, TX - Strange Sounds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

not my vid but hmm,

what could it be?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
the usual rumble, not sure what it could mean, still waiting for it up here in Seattle.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

I'm not saying that I have the answer to your question but there is a N..A.S.J.R.B.(naval air station joint reserve base) located in Fort Worth, TX. Unfortunately there are a lot of idiots out there that like to attract attention to themselves by hoaxing all sorts of things. Making the subjects these idiots hoax seem comical and unbelievable. So people automatically dismiss these phenomena. Instead of looking at the said phenomena with an open mind. Anything is possible...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I think that something the camera guy had for dinner did t settle to well with his tummy.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
99,9% sure the first one is an airplane. I'm used to jet sounds as I am a pilot myself. And you have Dallar/Forth Worth intl. over there, so... Chances are high.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I don't know, I heard some strange sounds last night, that could of been the wind or something. Sounded like war planes chasing something. I don't know. My arse was too sick to find out and get out of bed. So, I went back to sleep.
The chase eventually, went away. Sounded like some pulsating craft, then some helicopters chasing after it. I don't know. Could of just been a plane.
edit on 20-2-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
OP: Good recording. I was able to hear that pretty easily.

All these 'sounds' threads should be grouped under 'Fragile Earth', but under their own sub-category there. Or if the sounds are a precursor to an alien invasion, the threads should be grouped under 'UFOs and Aliens', but under its own sub-category. Or if we are supposed to prepare for mass abductions, perhaps these threads should be grouped in its own sub-category under 'The Gray Area'..... hhmmmmmm

edit on 20/2/2012 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

top topics

join