It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Wave Of Resignation From Top Level Bankers. The Elite Are Loosing Their Grip or/and SHTF

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Aw heck, most wealth is based on nothing more than market speculation, and could easily disappear over night.

Wealth is nothing more than a few bits on a computer somewhere.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by VerityPhantom
It does seem pretty scary that the rats are jumping ship now, but how does this lead to "2012 SHTF"? If things were coming to a crumble then why is congress passing SOPA and PIPA bills? What's with all this suppression stuff going on? If the SHTF why would they care what we do in our final year? I agree that this is big news but I don't think it means "the end as we know it" is being ushered in by these bankers.

It has been comment that this is like a chess game where players know with seven movements in advance who is gonna win. But the looser just keep playing because A) Is totally unable to recognize defeat to the point of prove its psychotic behavior, or B) They are hoping for some Deus Ex Machina come to their rescue.

So, please, when have you hear about $6 Trillion dollar frauds before???

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by VerityPhantom
It does seem pretty scary that the rats are jumping ship now, but how does this lead to "2012 SHTF"? If things were coming to a crumble then why is congress passing SOPA and PIPA bills? What's with all this suppression stuff going on? If the SHTF why would they care what we do in our final year? I agree that this is big news but I don't think it means "the end as we know it" is being ushered in by these bankers.

A part of me for some reason thought that with SOPA and PIPA running the show, people would no longer have access to certain informations and thus wouldn't be able to figure things out.

No idea why that idea even popped into my brain but food for thought maybe.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceCommando

Thank you! I don't follow it very often, but I'm always surprised when these things are really very accurate. I'm guessing that the last prediction has some stuff about this topic in it?I'll definitely check it out!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Some one else asked and i will too. Is this a normal occurence? Not that it really matters any how, just here for the show really. Here is another good question. How many more proofs are needed? As some one else said, they are counting on us just ignoring this and everything else and thats a big no no if things need to be fixed. Truth is we have been given enough and we do nothing so here is a better question. How long does it take a conspiracy theorist on average to realize that it does not matter how many are proven true if doing nothing is equal to ignoring the truth... And the ultimate question. Why are you here, if you care, instead of out in the street?

Answer,
It doesnt matter if it is a normal occurance, if its a big to do or if it is proven true. If you ignore the facts, write this off as another dooms day scare tactic or jump up and down yelling at the top of your lungs that you want your old life back, it just doesnt matter.

Dang, almost forgot to add to the thread,
These " top level" pricks arent ignorant to the games played at the very top but just like you and I, they are guided by a certain school of thought and in their case, you dont ask too many questions. We may never know if they are jumping ship like rats or if they have been excused from their position because they are no longer needed and their replacements will know what to do next. As in, perhaps their job scope did not include knowing what to do as the landscape is completely reworked for the next phase.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by oshdra

Not exactly a chess game, but a reasonable example.

The ICBs already know they have lost, its just history repeating, the difference being that some of them will get away with their ill-begotten gains. All of them are hoping to be those few.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by budro

Or you can take advantage of being among the few informed people and take intelligent and reasonable action.

Sure, it is a good time to get active in politics. This will be among the most important elections in our nations history.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by budro

Or you can take advantage of being among the few informed people and take intelligent and reasonable action.

Sure, it is a good time to get active in politics. This will be among the most important elections in our nations history.

I’ve spent my admittedly humble resources preparing my family and unfortunately am still dependent upon the system that I so despise. No time for politics or hardly time to eat a good meal. That is the brilliance of their moves or tactics. Those who are better players of the rat race have more responsibilities to be concerned for. Sadly those are the ones needed.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by budro

Do you really think elites are less dependent on the system?

The opposite is true.

It certainly doesn't take wealth to enjoy a good life.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Well come on man, I just woke up a few years ago and am doing my best to transition all while making sure I stay a step ahead.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by budro

Good for you. Getting well informed is a big part of figuring out what to do.

If you have skills that apply to the physical world, your are in a good position for the future.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
That means...

Can we hang them now?

Meh me thinks a firing squad would suffice "raises hand and volunteers" let the punishment fit the crime

Then we can bury them in their own bunkers like a mass grave

edit on 20-2-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-2-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by new_here

The last I heard (which was early 2011), there were a total of eight (8) Senators who, for this reason or that, had chosen not to seek re-election for 2012. This is in addition to Hillary's decision to not run for Pres, nor any longer be directly involved in the highest political visibility on the face of the planet. As you already indicated, these people worked so hard for so long to achieve their government positions ... to all-of-a-sudden decide it's not worth it? ... in this volatile economy? ..

The whole place — financially, ecologically, socially, atmospherically, Sol — is all going to hell the same year ... 2012 ... at least according to the daily headlines & predictions.

Coincidence?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Lately, at least in Europe politicians are resigning because they tried to listen to the peoples interest. They're being replaced by bankers. Yes you read that right, politicians are being replaced by bankers, without elections. Just recently, after the Greek and Italian BS replacements, the former vice-chairman of European investment bank was elected the president of Finland. You can see the pattern. The bankers have taken over the west.

Without any anti-semitism, without any suggestions toward mass murder: could Hitler have been right? What if the bankers will end up enslaving us all?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Really interested to see how everything unfolds and seems March is going to be a huge month, remember time is supposed to be speeding up now and things that would normally take years suddenly happen almost instantly towards the end of 2012.

I just hope this all turns out for the best, I just have a real cautious feel about it all at the moment though!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Jay Weidner on Project Camelot Radio with Kerry Cassidy - February 8th, 2012

Apparently there is some talk about some rich homes, bankers and ultra rich, being vacated Boston area, etc, and whole families disappearing.

I found this on another forum and someone said they had heard about this on the west coast, but no link for that. In any case, if this is true, are they all heading out of dodge now?

Canaries?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

As a former Banker for over 25 years I find it amusing that so many think these men resigning are doing so under fire or duress. You can think what you like but all of these men are following a well orchestrated plan that will serve the banking interests and you can be sure none of these men will be ending their days broke and broken. No, all of them are well set for the rest of their lives and will retire or go as they please.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Guess it's time for an update.

When I first created this thread, I was still wondering if it was a mere coincidence or if it meant something more. Looks like it does mean something, as this massive update proves. These are a bit older, some dating early January, but still...

Bankers/Top Executives RESIGNATIONS

2/6/12
Romanian prime minister and cabinet resign en masse
www.guardian.co.uk...

10/29/11
Resignations Suggest Shift for China's Banks
online.wsj.com...

11/01/12
More directors of the Beed district bank resign
www.thenews.coop...

11/21/11
UBS’s Japan Investment Banking Chairman Matsui to Resign
www.bloomberg.com...

12/15/11
Senior private banker resigns from Coutts
www.reuters.com...

12/22/11
Societe Generale’s Investment Banking Chief Steps Down
dealbook.nytimes.com...

1/05/12
Chief executive of Saunderson House steps down
www.ftadviser.com...

1/12/12
Lloyds’ head of wholesale quits
www.bankingtimes.co.uk...

1/19/12
Spanish bank Santander's Americas chief quits
www.expatica.com...

1/20/12
Normura's head of wholesale banking quits
www.euromoney.com...

AND MANY MORE ON THE LINK BELOW (MODS WANTED ME TO EDIT MY POST)

Source: Hobie, from RumorMillNews
edit on 20-2-2012 by Gab1159 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-2-2012 by Gab1159 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorKarma
reply to post by Gab1159

As a former Banker for over 25 years I find it amusing that so many think these men resigning are doing so under fire or duress. You can think what you like but all of these men are following a well orchestrated plan that will serve the banking interests and you can be sure none of these men will be ending their days broke and broken. No, all of them are well set for the rest of their lives and will retire or go as they please.

It's possible, I did rush a conclusion. What is a certainty is that all of sudden, we're seeing major moves, and imo it means either the furthering of a certain agenda/agendas, or as many have stated: rats bailing out of a sinking ship as the other factions fighting the Elite strike them.

I hope that option 2 is the right one.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Could be infighting...?

maybe the ben fulford asian ninja mafia is finally striking.

edit on 20-2-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join