Massive Wave Of Resignation From Top Level Bankers. The Elite Are Loosing Their Grip or/and SHTF

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperTripps

this doesn't have to be related to anything other than the economy is a scam, they know it..and are getting out while they can with all the money printing going on

doesn't hav to be related to what wilcox and others said

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I do not recall in the moment where I said I would check on the possibility that there have been no FRNs since 09, but here is the message I did receive:

From my email:

Yeah, sure, they're printing FRNs, like crazy - just came across this article a few minutes ago: lewrockwell.com...

It isn't the actual printing of debt notes that is the issue, it is the extension of credit, which is only recorded as 1's and 0's that is the problem. In fact, if they were limited to only printed money everything would be fine, but when you borrow money for a house, the don't print the money they create, this simply move the credit line from on place to another.

In the end, it isn't the circulating notes that are the issue, the biggest issue is the bets made with the 1's and 0's that do not exist yet. The Greek issue is that, should Greece absorb the legal definition of "default" the bets, those done without the actual reserve notes, will be triggered and problems arise because there aren't enough notes to cover the bets. If the call Greece a write down, the bets are not triggered.

and then another important link from the same source:

lewrockwell.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

It is a quite normal thing to do for these types.
Have you looked to see what all of these individuals are doing now?
I imagine all of them now have some form of federal level job or are a head at another big corp.
They are just playing political....err musical chairs is all.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Avoiceinthewilderness
Something Evil Cometh........

We look at all this greed and men who care for no one but themselves and think they are evil. Evil knows evil and I agree with a couple posts that rats leave a sinking ship and they are scattering to their bunkers. Something is coming very soon that will change mankind forever. These people are privy to such info. How many talkshow hosts have retired and others that seemed like they were set for life in their jobs. When elected officials don't care what we have to say, it means they know our voice isn't worth anything so they are all trying to save their own butts while ours is exposed.

Nothing will ever make it back to normal.....what ever that is.
At the worst we will see each other on the other side minus the evil bunker buddies.

A Voice in The Wilderness

I think we are on the same page.

There are a number of rumors that refer to a sizable group of younger elites seeking to spoil or redirect the plans of their elders. It is overlaid with occult/new-age UFO psycho-babble – but they share similar obsessions/plans with the occult false gospels of their seniors. So, are some of the minor players being arrested as a part of this “revolt” while others are determined to bug out and wait till the dust settles?

Too much speculation is unhealthy, but I offer it up as yet another indication that major changes are underway.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceCommando
I didn't read every post in this thread so forgive me if someone else mentioned this . . .

Cliff High, the "web bot" guy, of halfpasthuman.com, has found (through his linguistic prediction work on the internet) some kind of major turning point that starts around March 2nd and runs to about March 9th or 10th. He has said that this is some kind of major event and after that things apparently don't return to "normal" with regard to the internet anyway.
Spacecommando

Thank you for bringing this up again! I completely forgot about the various web-bot predictions and how they might tie in to all of this. These "coincidences" all seem to be lining up in an eerie way. Can anyone recommend a thorough description/thread of all the web-bot or Timewave Zero prophecies?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
It's quite possible that there is just nothing left to take from us. The well has run dry and they are now going to be leaving for the Elite utopia while we remain to suffer Conquest from China and Russia and their allies.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Or they finally realized that Obama is going to be re-elected, and the DOJ investigations into their crooked schemes will continue, and they are all fleeing the country.

Quietly, without much attention from the ICB controlled media, the DOJ under Obama has continued investigating white collar crime during the housing bubble, getting large settlements. Eventually, they may go after the execs behind these fraud schemes.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

Massive Wave Of Resignation From Top Level Bankers.

Very good work! S&F for the effort alone.

The smoke and mirrors that pretty much govern global economics have been in a fail for a spell now. The general public is no longer as trusting and neither are governments... even though many are accomplices in fact. this is NOT to say the the world markets are about to do a fiery spiral into the ground but it certainly seems likely that some degree of transparency is being forced into the system. This alone might be enough to cause bankers to rain from the sky around Wall Street.

Unfortunately, we can't attribute any single good thing to any one person or nation. It looks more like rats deserting not the sinking ship, but the one that just doesn't float as well as it used to. As those who flee empty spots, the antigravity of economics sends the next wave of cesspool floaters to the top.

I'm saving this thread for further reading as things progress.

Thanks again

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
DOJ was (is) the main source of existing situation. Including SEC.
Because they never did their job.
There will probably be some simulation of activity to support BO reelection.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

I believe its called grabbing your golden parachute and covering your ass with it.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
OP here,

thanks to all of you for participating in this thread. I'm delighted to see the thread is still on topic and not sidetracked.

Anyways, since some of us have mentioned Benjamin Fulford in this thread, I feel it would be good to post his latest report he posted today: Benjamin Fulford update

Here are parts related to this thread, and I can't find any article stating that Berlusconi was arrested:

"There are signs, such as the resignation of over a dozen senior bankers and the announcement of a $15 trillion fraud in the UK and a $6 trillion fraud in Italy, that these warnings have been taken seriously. The Italian case is especially noticeable because one of the people arrested was former Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconni."

"The resignation of the heads of the World Bank, Credit Suisse, the Bank of India and “planned resignation” of the head of Goldman Sachs is just the beginning of a complete dismantling of the Khazarian banking monopoly."

"The $6 trillion fraud case in Italy is noteworthy because it is the one of the first such cases major corporate propaganda media outlets have reported worldwide. Italian newspapers have also now started reporting on the Neil Keenan lawsuit against the Davos World Forum, Berlusconi, the UN etc. accusing them of a $1 trillion theft. The arrest of 8 people is a further concrete sign of action being taken against the P2 Freemason lodge"

I find his report to be a good one this week. Remember this is only Fulford's opinion of this, discernment required!

As for future arrests and resignations, I will keep an eye open and update this thread if it is still appropriate!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

Or they finally realized that Obama is going to be re-elected, and the DOJ investigations into their crooked schemes will continue, and they are all fleeing the country.

Quietly, without much attention from the ICB controlled media, the DOJ under Obama has continued investigating white collar crime during the housing bubble, getting large settlements. Eventually, they may go after the execs behind these fraud schemes.

i just lol'd seriously do you even know what you're saying? you mean the obama that just had BOA pay pennies on the dollar in retribution for their i'll doings. not to mention most of what has to be paid to those taken by BOA is coming from tax dollars. my head just exploded or i missed some very clever sarcasm.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by L00kingGlass

You do realize that most of these CEOs don't know what's going on any more than we do eh. Only a VERY select few ever get a glimpse of the real dialogue. To think that all of these bankers are jumping ship because they know that an attack is coming soon is asinine at best. They just see a chance of their bonuses disappearing in the next little while (all these people know is the market), so they are jumping ship, leaving their employees with their shlicks in their hands..

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

That's because under GW, the DOJ was told to stand down, and white collar crime was allowed to flourish. If another republican gets into office, the same plan will go back into effect.

That is exactly what free market economics is all about. The elites are free to rob everyone blind, and the only role of the police is to protect the elites from the masses, strip us of our rights, all that.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

You want to live in delusion, that is your choice.

These DOJ actions are just the beginning. The CEOs aren't off the hook.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TimesUp
Maybe these super elite ceos, etc, are stepping down in advance so they can make plans undetected and move into their long term bunkers.

I'm wondering the same thing. But, I do think that it is coming unraveled on them. The financial trail that I caught in Texas goes through the Oil Corporations to London, then to the Vatican.

Tied to the financials...I had to look up the Debt clock the other day. The clock now reads "311" Million USA citizens. That is a DECREASE of nearly 49 Million people. There was a news article recently about Detroit and a few other large cities showing a 13% decrease in population. Blocks on blocks of large housing structures are empty and in increasing disrepair. No one knows what has happened to these people. I believe it is SET/An, harvesting the populations at will.

The word is that Nibiru is officially to 'cross' Earth orbit. I don't think it is tied to any of the calendar times any longer though, it has been in orbit in Sol System for a few years. It is possible they are making plans to go to the D.U.M.B.s, or at least be free and 'unnoticed' when they do high-tail it. Take into account the recent checks on the D.U.M.B.s and the severe losses they are suffering with the destruction of these underground bases, I'd say there is no where left for them to run, despite the effort.

Man's Exit Gate is to the WEST, and the Entrance Gate is to the EAST. What is being spoken of in other circles, is that we are to exit West and those who belong to 'SET' either by choice of Service to Self, or knowing choice of 'Satanic' Worship...all who belong with SET, stay with SET and go through the crossing. What ever it is that is about to occur, before SET crosses...all Life..the trees, birds, all of that Life goes with Mankind returning to Eden and the rest of the Creation.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by DangerDeath

That's because under GW, the DOJ was told to stand down, and white collar crime was allowed to flourish. If another republican gets into office, the same plan will go back into effect.

That is exactly what free market economics is all about. The elites are free to rob everyone blind, and the only role of the police is to protect the elites from the masses, strip us of our rights, all that.

Before DW. It is going on for more than 20 years, with judges signing the paper never to rule against corporations.

Here are some interesting accounts on this subject, from Martin Armstrong.
www.martinarmstrong.org...

www.inflateordie.com...

This “discretion” is why MF Global customers are getting cheated! The rights, privileges, and immunities of ALL those customers who simply had an account at MF Global are about to get really screwed by the presiding Judge Martin Glenn creating whatever it is that he thinks is fair (discretion), not what the law says since he presides in equity (chancery). In the United States, Congress vested both LAW and EQUITY in the same courts. This has undermined everything. That means that Congress can pass a law, and the judges do not have to obey the law at all calling it their right of “equity” to determine if it is what they would write. In MORRISON v. NATIONAL AUSTRALIA BANK LTD., 558 US – (6/24/2010) the Supreme Court overruled ALL securities law of the New York Second Circuit because they were applying the law based upon what they think Congress would like them to do. They have been creating “judicial law” in securities since the beginning. This is so anti-Constitution and against the principles of any “democracy” because it eliminates the people entirely. This becomes a judicial dictatorship no different than Gaddafi.
There is no actual law authorizing a “clawback” but the NY court will create whatever it wants. The New York Bankruptcy Judge is Martin Glenn who was the very lawyer for the Receiver in the case of Princeton Economics who defended Republic National Bank and HSBC. In this case, it was Glenn who argued for the right of judges to imprison anyone for life until death without lawyers or trial by jury. The New York Law Journal on January 7, 2002 reported that Martin Glenn argued for the contempt and reported it was starting to “resemble a merry-go-round that never stops.”
When I offered evidence that Republic had stolen the money using it for its own trading the SAME as MF Global, Glenn and his team replied that they “believed” Republic’s story and refused to allow ANY suit against Republic. They were clearly trying to take everything for the banks and to cheat the Japanese. I then had to do interviews with the Japanese press to tell the Japanese that Republic took the funds and they should file suit in New York. Had they NOT filed in New York, Martin Glenn as the lawyer for the receiver would have protected Republic National Bank to the death and aided them is keeping over $1 billion dollars, which seems to be going on with MF Global. If I was guilty, Republic kept the money. That is what he was insisting.

edit on 20-2-2012 by DangerDeath because: (no reason given)

Here's another pdf on the same subject.

www.martinarmstrong.org...
edit on 20-2-2012 by DangerDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The economy is going to tank and tank hard. I have PROOF that it will fail. Please take a second to follow my logic as it will all be my fault.

1. I was 5 years old when I hit a girl with my bicycle cause I thought it was funny. Her house burned down while her parents were at the hospital fixing a broken leg. Enter a lifetime of crap Karma

2. Turned down a piece of property in trade for my motorcycle. It sold six weeks later for $400,000

Became the first person in California charged as a felon for eluding the police on my motorcycle. (not eluding just did not see them for a second, but it still cost me)

3. Built a fantastic flight school in Southern California, it started being truly profitable in 2003, right before the giant SoCal fires burned my school and the only house I ever owned down. (the kicker was it was the only three days I did not have fire insurance due to area being declared a disaster area)

4. Got offered the leading role in a Subaru Commercial. Two weeks before shoot time the tsunami in Japan happened and killed the commercial. I lost $200,000 on that one.

As of today I have 150,000 cash in the bank. Business is better than I could have ever wished. Failure and loss of all cash due to war or bank collapes is certain...................

Just my two cents but everytime I get close to being a true success something happens that takes it all away.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
LUCUS predicted this and told us to keep an eye out for Big Wig's resigning en masse. Hmmmm.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky
This is interesting,
this just makes wilcock's article even more compelling, because now it is actually happening. These men are dropping like flies from the corporate ranks. whos in charge now? Whos taking over?

The rest of the year is going to be a good one, expect to see more and more of this.

That is the VERY first thing that I was thinking as I read through this. I just thought, man, this is exactly what Wilcox and Fulford have been saying would happen. You know, I can't help but to tend to think that Ben Fulford is a crank, but I always hope so much that what he's saying is true...lol. Just to think that these evil cabals could be overthrown and humanity could FINALLY get on with the business of truly living...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join