It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Wave Of Resignation From Top Level Bankers. The Elite Are Loosing Their Grip or/and SHTF

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

I'm not sure if they are losing their grip but these CEOs probably realized that they are going to get caught eventually.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by thepixelpusher

Originally posted by Gab1159
reply to post by 7thcavtrooper

Well who knows. He's been calling for arrests and resignations for years now, and frankly, it was bound to happen one day because we live in an unsustainable and doomed economic system. So was he right? I'm not able to answer that.

His latest article "Financial Tyranny" is very interesting and covers the tyranny of the system, and how it is all falling down rapidly. Are these resignations a reflection of that sinking ship? Possible.

Oh, by the way, I did a small update on the OP at the bottom of the post.

Wilcock may have been calling for that for years, but the timing of his current "Financial Tyranny" series right before all these important revelations is not coincidental at all. He must have some acquaintances that want to use him to leak information. This is probably why certain elite are running for the hills. The Old World Order is being replaced with a New World Order. Just another new Mafia Boss in charge after they knock off the existing ones. I don't expect we'll be any better off despite new promises from the next Bosses.

seems more to me that they want it to fail and then come in in like saviors and offer us one world currency and a world bank, confetti flying in the media after all the turmoil blah blah blah. i think it is then we must unite and say hell no we see through the BS.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I do not recall in the moment where I said I would check on the possibility that there have been no FRNs since 09, but here is the message I did receive:

From my email:

Yeah, sure, they're printing FRNs, like crazy - just came across this article a few minutes ago: lewrockwell.com...

and then another important link from the same source:

lewrockwell.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
oops same thread...
edit on 20-2-2012 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
The dark ones will now destroy themselves in cannabalistic gluttony. If they haven't already come to the conclusion that all of their efforts are doomed, they soon shall. There is nowhere in the multiverse to escape for them. Light will route out all of the darkness. Fear not children of light, our victory is assured.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
This thread reminds me of this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now it is in the really above top secret forum so you need to have access to read it. I suggest if you have not joined if for no other reason this would be the time to do so.

This was one of those threads that affected me for years and it is one I will not forget.

I could not agree more with you sir, when I first accessed RATS I was initially disappointed, but as you work your way through the archives some real Gems pop up.

The thread you linked is a very interesting read it really made me question 2012 at the time when I read it about a year ago then I slowly became more sceptical again but with every thing that is happening this year which seems to be flying by real quick I am getting more and more certain something big is going to happen.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
But another way to look at this is how often do CEOs of these banks change?

How many CEOs resigned last year? Is this just an aberration?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pedro4077
The Bankers need to find a good comfortable cave to sit out the upcoming turmoil. They can still conduct their business of robbery, war, death and destruction from deep inside a mountain. Bin Laden did all of this from inside a cave, so why not them?

Dont be silly, Bin laden was of course way more experienced at operating from a cave , in a desert. Clearly Osama bin laden had the advantage.

In anyway rats jumping ship is never a good sign or is this some sort of a purge, either way it isn't a good weather report.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Yes we DO need to keep an eye on the media. It should be very interesting. It will also tell us which media outlets are willing to expose the truth and disclose which 'side' they are (or are now) on.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky
This is interesting,
this just makes wilcock's article even more compelling, because now it is actually happening. These men are dropping like flies from the corporate ranks. whos in charge now? Whos taking over?

The rest of the year is going to be a good one, expect to see more and more of this.

This was my exact thought when I read the OP. Kinda makes you wonder if there isn't some truth to the story being told by Wilcock and Fulford. If so, it may soon be crying time for all those Wilcock bashers here on ATS.

F&S to the the OP, Great find!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I have also noticed that these people will have someone take their place, are these new CEOs unaware of what is coming?

I still need to see some information that this is something new in the banking world.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
You can fool some of the people some of the time....it's a story we all know. We might be overly optimistic at some times and pessimistic at others but all in all...we tend to watch our borders and boundary's and when something doesn't seem right...well...we notice it.

Here is a slick little gif for just such occasions...I hope it functions correctly cause some of my gifs have not been working properly....use it with gusto and enjoy....

The SHTF gif...

" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Oh well...it appears that none of my gifs are going to work here...shame..some of them are downright clever and funny...if I say so myself....grab it and enjoy it somewhere that it is supported...it's a funny little emoticon....
edit on 2/20/2012 by Damrod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I didn't read every post in this thread so forgive me if someone else mentioned this . . .

Cliff High, the "web bot" guy, of halfpasthuman.com, has found (through his linguistic prediction work on the internet) some kind of major turning point that starts around March 2nd and runs to about March 9th or 10th. He has said that this is some kind of major event and after that things apparently don't return to "normal" with regard to the internet anyway. Now seeing the posts about these bank heads hitting the street all at once just before this time period makes me wonder if this isn't the start of whatever it is that turns out to be this major event that Cliff has predicted. He has made some pretty accurate predictions of major events in his past work (yes I know he has also predicted some things that didn't manifest). If he is right, look for the merde to really hit the fan late in the financial day or after the markets close on Friday March 2nd and then for things to completely blow up the following week.

Spacecommando

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Good post!

Would be nice to be able to do as James Cameron did and buy 1,067 hectares (2,636 acres) of farmland in south Wairarapa, New Zealand.
Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Maybe they know it's all about to hit the fan.

Or at least Part 1 of a 3 act play is about to begin.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gab1159

Originally posted by antar
This thread reminds me of this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So what has the FED done to help the economy lately? What have they done? They supposedly printed money to "boost" the liquidity and bring the economy "up". Well is that a lie? My earlier question still stands. Can any of you find a FRN that was printed after 2009? I'm Canadian so I don't have easy access to Federal Reserve Notes. But I've been looking and asking to a lot of americans, no one can locate them. Have they been printed? Have they been "created" through media hype and lies? Where's that money?

Maybe they have been printed but Americans aren't getting them.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
and yet, Hillary wants to get the world bank job

and greece is being bailed out again right now

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
In reading some of these articles linked by the OP, it's interesting that many of these resignations seem to be coming with little explanation....and from CEO's with decades of service to these financial institutions. Good work, OP.....awesome thread.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

The rats are all jumping ship!

In my humble opinion, this either means they realize the ships about to sink, or they can smell the mutiny about to take place

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by RandalFlagg

I was reminded of that thread, too, last night when I read this one. I couldn't remember where it was. I'm not even sure how I got into RATS in the first place. I'm not one who necessarily buys into 2012 doom but William was a respected member and he didn't just pull that one out of thin air and that story has haunted me a bit as I try desperately to shake my husband "awake" and get him to start thinking about helping me to prep us to be more mobile and adaptive.

I don't like the looks of this.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

I think you're definitely on to something here. I'll be watching this thread for updates. Great work.

S&F

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join