It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Wave Of Resignation From Top Level Bankers. The Elite Are Loosing Their Grip or/and SHTF

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by CottonwoodStormy
reply to post by AzureSky
[mor

Thanks for that, I feel confident then in my belief that this is definitely linked and interestings times are happening now!!! I think everyone is tired, I literally feel tired from changing energies, and enough is enough of this oppressive power over all of us. I just hope true freedom will come after all is said and done with regards to a new monetary system. My fear is once this system crumbles we will see a new world order try to establish a world currency and then microchip everyone cause i will not be one of those people. As we speak I am originally from Canada and now live in the mountains of Algeria where I have a chance at self-sufficiency and I think this is the key for everyone. We have to be able to go back to working, growing and bartering!

Wow, that's pretty interesting. Do you speak the local dialect? I have been to the border of Algeria and Tunisia, 1 1/2 miles from the Algerian border where the local military police have checkpoints. The area is breathtaking and the mountains practically untouched. An hour and a half ride down the mountain takes you to a gorgeous rocky beachline.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

HUh, I never considered that question, I will ask but my sources have all left the country as of this month...

Email answers can take a bit of time...

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TimesUp
Maybe these super elite ceos, etc, are stepping down in advance so they can make plans undetected and move into their long term bunkers.

This was my first thought. In fact, any time some high-profile/famous/powerful person resigns, is overthrown or 'dies' (there have been SO many in the last couple of years) my first thought is... hmmm... they simply dropped off the collective radar, so they can set up shop in their underground bunkers!

In terms of the bankers, they stole as much money as they could from the world because they needed a gazillion dollars to fund the bunker-building. What do they care if the economy tanks? They're bailing on us anyway. (And no, I do not mean 'bailing us out!' They are bailing ship.

Of course this could all be meaningless meanderings in the mind of a conspiracy junkee (me) ...but then again, it could be spot on.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by Gab1159

HUh, I never considered that question, I will ask but my sources have all left the country as of this month...

Email answers can take a bit of time...

Alright, keep us updated!

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by Gab1159

Wow, what does this mean? You think they are running as fast as they can from the spotlight? From the collapse? Isn't Hillary taking the place of Zoelleck?
edit on 19-2-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

Hillary said that she is not interested in the position. She said she wants to retire from politics for good.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by Gab1159

Wow, what does this mean? You think they are running as fast as they can from the spotlight? From the collapse? Isn't Hillary taking the place of Zoelleck?
edit on 19-2-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

Hillary said that she is not interested in the position. She said she wants to retire from politics for good.

Wait, really? Ok folks, this is a sure sign of som'n ain't right. People are 'going away' from the jobs/positions they climbed so high to reach... all at once?! (Well, not ALL obviously, but enough to make you wonder if something wicked this way comes.) This is all too coincidental to be merely coincidental.

You know, when all of the middle eastern leaders were being run off/killed/going into coma's... all I could think then was... visit your bunker much, dudes?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I enjoy Ats very much. It is the best news source around. In 2008 I found out the banks were failing from ats a few months before mainstream media reported it. I dont even watch the news anymore, because of this.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Banksters dropping? Strange
edit on 19-2-2012 by anthonygillespie2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Something Evil Cometh........

We look at all this greed and men who care for no one but themselves and think they are evil. Evil knows evil and I agree with a couple posts that rats leave a sinking ship and they are scattering to their bunkers. Something is coming very soon that will change mankind forever. These people are privy to such info. How many talkshow hosts have retired and others that seemed like they were set for life in their jobs. When elected officials don't care what we have to say, it means they know our voice isn't worth anything so they are all trying to save their own butts while ours is exposed.

Nothing will ever make it back to normal.....what ever that is.
At the worst we will see each other on the other side minus the evil bunker buddies.

A Voice in The Wilderness

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

Why Italy? History,who STARTED the banking system.The Medici family of course, during the Renaissance.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

they are not resigning, they are running. Running away and hiding inside a hole that they hope will protect them.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
"Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and every slave and every free man hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains.

They called to the mountains and the rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb!"

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Hope for the best and Plan for the worst.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
The Bankers need to find a good comfortable cave to sit out the upcoming turmoil. They can still conduct their business of robbery, war, death and destruction from deep inside a mountain. Bin Laden did all of this from inside a cave, so why not them?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

Hmmmm Like rats from a sinking ships seems to ring true...... CEO and bank presidents and Chief Economic advisers are running,quitting or being arrested..... THE S is HITTING the FAN!!!!

really this seems like bad times ahead but no worries be happy

90% of ATSers are already poor and tired, I only hope about the same amount prepped for the crap coming down the pipe.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

excellent post!!!!

looks like all the rumours and whispers are coming to light.... hopefully it gets coverage over the MSM....

the question is, will the people who replace these power lusting rats change things for the better?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKfourtwoone
reply to post by Gab1159

excellent post!!!!

looks like all the rumours and whispers are coming to light.... hopefully it gets coverage over the MSM....

the question is, will the people who replace these power lusting rats change things for the better?

That I can only hope!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
UPDATE:

Here's some more........

Could Chicago Fed President Charles Evans be kind enough to explain why Versailles Treaty Chicago Fed crates are floating around in Europe filled with trillions of "fake" US bonds?

Fake? Hardly!

Ding ding....what's Rahm Emanuel's involvement? Come on, he IS Chicago's mayor and knows EVERYTHING going on in "his" city!

Another thing that crosses my mind I don't know if there is any connection......

China's most ancient royals.......the Dragon Family whose large haul of gold disappeared in Europe
edit on 20-2-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Reading through this thread I kept thinking about that interview with the trader who said the S%*t would hit the fan this year, and Goldman sachs rules the world.
There are games afoot, that much is clear. Wish I was more than just a bystander.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

you, i and the world.....

it maybe being reported in the msm but, they will dilute it and not cover the bigger picture, i hope a journalist will have the courage to connect the dots and present it to the world.....

we just gotta spread the word...........

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join