It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Pauls choice for Vice president revealed?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+65 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
New good video about liberty and Ron Paul "the Thomas Jefferson of our day", at the end of the clip at 2m18sek you get the following question:

Journalist: "Dr. Paul who do you concider as your runningmate for presidency?"
Ron Paul: "The name Judge Napolitano jumps right into my head"

I think this is a very good choice for you'r next vice president, to me it looks like the judge is sincere in he's protection of the constitution. With he's background as a legal judge he would be a great asset for Paul in pointing out where the rules are broken and what could be done.

edit on 19-2-2012 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Maybe this is why the judge's show was cancelled?

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Mimir

My God, my heart swells with hope this morning. Can this happen? Can this really happen? Perhaps this is the reason for the show ending. Dr. Paul calls Mr Napalitano to duty.
Can this happen? If we workhard and make it so. How bad do we crave liberty over bitching about FEMA, DHS, CIA FBI, DRONES, etc.?

+16 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
And this is the winning ticket.

There is no other choice.
We have our future Pres./V.Pres people.

Now more than ever should those corrupt media whores and politians shudder with fear!
All those banksters and big corporation lobbyists are filling with rage as we speak.
As they should be.

This is what separates true Americans from blind sheep.
The awakened masses versus the ignorant fools.
It's the only choice we have.

Now to fill ths other 2/3rds of gov't with true Americans...save a select few...
That will be another hurdle to jump.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by drwolf & sirjunlegun

Reason for canceling the show could be many.

Speculations:

Maybe FOX just want to destroy everybody who sounds like Ron Paul.

Maybe they know Napolitano will leave anyways when Ron Paul wins the presidency so they might as well find a "good" substitute now.

Maybe they got some good reason, like Freedom Watch had to few viewers or similar. (unlikely)

Maybe....[insert you'r own reasons here]

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
What great news, this is really going to build the momentum - just think of the judge in his free time now campaigning for Ron Paul (more than he already was!).

Lets see the 'Mainstream Muppets' paint the Judge as crazy and get away with it!!

Now come on America, mobilize yourselves and spread Dr Paul's good message

Its no exaggeration to state that Paul is the only one who will avoid the coming Global war

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Mimir

Or maybe 'Freedom Watch' was pulling in too many viewers?!?

I think its more likley the case considering the big media's attempt at keeping Ron Paul out of peoples minds, and they had someone backing him on their main propaganda channel - they had to put a stop to that.

I also suspect that SOPA & PIPA were being rushed through to help slow down the spreading of Ron Paul's Message

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
That response from Ron Paul sounded like it was edited in.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
If this was true then why isn't this news posted on the home page on ANY Ron Paul forums or sites?

I'm a Daily Paul member and no word of it there.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Just wondering, does Napolitano bring in any voters that Paul hasn't already attracted? Does the judge help him pick up a different group of Republicans or Independents, or is he preaching to the choir?

I can see how it would be considered a dream ticket, but does it help Paul get elected?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
What a duo......like batman and robin, the Lone Ranger and Tonto, gene Autry and his trick horse....!
I am happy with this combo like no other...it gives me hope for my american cousins.....

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
What a duo......like batman and robin, the Lone Ranger and Tonto, gene Autry and his trick horse....!
I am happy with this combo like no other...it gives me hope for my american cousins.....

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy & PaxVeritas

The clip can be found on VoteRonPaul12's youtube channel.

Seams like he has'nt 100% decided on who will be Vice precident, but it shows that Ron Paul most likely see judge Napolitano as the best option at moment.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
And which ticket are they going to run on?

Are they going to run as Libertarians?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Wow, now that's what I would call "The Dream Ticket".

We can only hope.

+40 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Your well known as a Ron Paul naysayer, and I don't understand how you can't see that if any other one of those candidates get into the White house, things are going to get real bad real quick.

Look at the recent legislation that has been passed and suggested, including the Patriot act, the NDAA, NAFTA, SOPA & PIPA (which will be passed under a different name soon enough).

Can't you see what they are doing?

9/11 has been proven to be a false flag and you trust the establishment?

Your either incredibly ignorant or (I hate to say it) a paid shill, which I know you have been accused of before.

Good luck to you sir, because you will need it if you get your way.

And they will run on a republican ticket - and if they keep rigging it the people will rise up, that I am sure of.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Soapusmaximus

Your either incredibly ignorant or (I hate to say it) a paid shill, which I know you have been accused of before.

Those are my only two choices huh??? Seems kind of limiting...you know...there is a name for this. It is a logical fallacy called the False Dilemma. Now why would you be using logical fallacies???

Believe it or not, someone can not agree with Ron Paul and not be ignorant nor a paid shill...shocking...I know. But it is reality...which I know a lot of Ron Paul supporters don't live in.

And they will run on a republican ticket - and if they keep rigging it the people will rise up, that I am sure of.

I'll take that bet

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

This is exactly what I was thinking. While it does make sense, it doesn't really do much for his campaign. I'm sure Napolitano can bring in a few extra votes but not enough to make a difference.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Holy crap!!! The S*** just got REAL!!

They are going ti be Like Batman and Robin.

THE DYNAMIC DUO!!!

This is the best news I have heard in a long time.
Thanks for making my morning.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Reply to post by Mimir

A terrible choice.

Then again, if he isn't going to win even one state, it's a moot issue.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join