It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Pauls choice for Vice president revealed?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr UAE

How in the heck do you people find stuff this fast?

Perhaps someone on ATS with links to Ron Paul / Rand could email them and ask about the VP choice?
edit on 19-2-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
REally what difference does it make, he will never be elected. The only Paul that stands a chance of ever being elected into office is his son Rand.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
If this happens, I will once again have hope for America! This is not an option anymore, this is what we desperately need. I think the day this was to happen, you would be able to truly feel the change in people, true change, and with people who will truly work for the change instead of standing waiting for the change and there hand out!

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
No! I don't trust anybody with ties to News Corp., no matter what things they appear to support. I have a really hard time supporting his decision.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I'm from the UK and even I'm hoping Ron Paul wins, it would be interesting to see how other politicians from allied countries receive him if he does get in to power,

I do fear though with the current evidence of vote tampering that it's going to be quite a battle

So my thoughts are with you USA, every step of the way

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I just have to echo what is obvious...this is very good news!

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
Reply to post by Mimir

A terrible choice.

Then again, if he isn't going to win even one state, it's a moot issue.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Ron Paul is the Ralph Nader of our generation

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I agree with all of this, however, what was that Liberty Bell at the very end wit an eye in the middle of it? Looks a lot like this.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by Soapusmaximus

Your either incredibly ignorant or (I hate to say it) a paid shill, which I know you have been accused of before.

Those are my only two choices huh??? Seems kind of limiting...you know...there is a name for this. It is a logical fallacy called the False Dilemma. Now why would you be using logical fallacies???

Believe it or not, someone can not agree with Ron Paul and not be ignorant nor a paid shill...shocking...I know. But it is reality...which I know a lot of Ron Paul supporters don't live in.

And they will run on a republican ticket - and if they keep rigging it the people will rise up, that I am sure of.

I'll take that bet

It's not that your disagreeing with Paul means your ignorant; the FACT that your always talking down about him on every thread is ignorant. But thats just my opinion...

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Great pick.... friggen awesome!!! Please let this happen.... please, please, please

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjefffort
REally what difference does it make, he will never be elected. The only Paul that stands a chance of ever being elected into office is his son Rand.

I like Ron Paul for obvious reasons, but you're right, the winner has already been "chosen", but because Ron is for the people and not the corporations that are run by the Rockefeller's and Rothschild's, Ru-Paul would stand a better chance than him.

RuPaul for President Facebook Page - LOL

edit on 19-2-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
As soon as I saw Judge Napolitano my heart swelled with happiness. This is the year. 2012, It has begun! This election season will decide the fate of the world for the next 2...no...maybe even eternity! Humans! Brothers! 2 Level headed people to reform the White House? How can you not have a shrivel of hope!?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Allis1
I'm from the UK and even I'm hoping Ron Paul wins, it would be interesting to see how other politicians from allied countries receive him if he does get in to power,

I do fear though with the current evidence of vote tampering that it's going to be quite a battle

So my thoughts are with you USA, every step of the way

I'm in total agreement with you on this one.
If Ron does get the vote, he'll be probably the only leader amongst the allied nations who doesn't side with the criminal Cabal who are pulling the strings.

If he doesn't get in. It won't just be a disaster for America, the whole world are gonna continue to suffer under these Tyrants.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

For the last time, I'm not getting paid ANYTHING to post. I am a member of this forum and I have a dissenting opinion.

Live with it.
edit on 19-2-2012 by The Sword because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MrRamblinRose

Judge Judy, Judge Mathis and Judge Joe Brown are all TV personalities.

So is Judge Napolitano.

But Judge Reinhold is not.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Mimir

I am an American and must ask myself why are you voting Americans so naive...The lesser of two evils shall prevail. Ron Paul is not evil enough to win

I would like to see a vice presidental debate....I think Ron Paul could refrain from being so civil and let somebody else get nasty on his account.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I think it would be wise to pick a VP soon, maybe it'll force the other candidates to do so as well. I also think Ron Paul should get Ralph Nader and Dennis Kucinich in on the action to bring in some Democrat votes!

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

here is the 5 minute video that got Napolitano fired from faux.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tehdouglas

I'm all for Ron but how can anyone trust Kucinich after his debacle with Obama?

Have we forgotten how he represented the last line of defense against passing health care reformation?

Obama requested his presence on Air Force One; Kucinich attends and thereafter forsakes his stance on the reform.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

I don't trust Kucinich.

edit on 19/2/2012 by rexusdiablos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Two good men that could possibly change America. This is a bit premature however...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join