It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeland security and FEMA have zombie task force ! Come to our FEMA camps !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Due to its recently slashed budget, it was impractical for Homeland Security to establish this undertaking. Instead, it will seek $100MM from the federal government to form a zombie task force which seems destined to be named 'Zombie Hawk'.

This is even better trying to get 1 trillion for zombie research ? What in the world are they just wanting to burn through tax money on wasted research ?

However, not everyone agrees with Mr. Fisher's assessment. California House Rep. Max Walkers is calling for an independent investigation on the zombie issue. Additionally, he hopes the President will sign a bill setting aside $1 trillion for zombie research and military intervention in the case of attacks. Mr. Walkers has come under fire for this proposal.

Full article can be viewed here voices.yahoo.com...

Also on this subject NaturalNews comes out with a article on the topic !

(NaturalNews) Although it may seem unbelievable, this is not a satire piece or a joke. The U.S. Centers for Disease Control, which has been deeply engaged in the fictions of Swine Flu and other so-called "pandemics," is now publicly warning Americans to prepare for a zombie apocalypse. Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

In the article it says one of the government tips is

Some of the strategies include preparing all your "important documents" such as your passport and birth certificate. This is obviously based on the idea that you are going to be relocated and will probably end up as a refugee of some sort (in a FEMA camp, no doubt Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

I came across all this when the AR-15 platform company designed a chainsaw attachment for a ar-15 railing system. The company said it was made for FEMA !!

Currently the Zombie-X is not for sale. This prototype was built for FEMA, Homeland Security Zombie Division and the SHOT Show only. If you actually want one, you’ll need to contact Doublestar. Hopefully the production models (since they build the full rifle in addition to the chainsaw pic-rail attachment) will come with a BattleComp.

Check out pictures of it here www.tacticalfanboy.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
oh wow, I wonder if that national geographic article about the hybrid rabies and flu (Zombie virus) is actually in the making lol

national geographic rabies flu hybrid

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Well, hey, you never know if a zombie outbreak could occur. I guess it's possible

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
they watch too many movies , lost touch with reality . good way to add to the old retirement account skim a few trillion in tax money on a project for
an event that will never happen.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
If humanity were to end I would love a good zombie apocalypse, don't get me wrong...

OP, you do realise the article was from the 'Creative Writing' section of Yahoo!, right?

I remember the CDC blog too, shame it was only to bring about awareness of storing food etc. in case of a real emergency

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
yeah..... good one, this should go under jokes please. first of all there is no Cal. House Representative Max Walker. and the CDC did this zombie thing to get young peoples attention on preparing for disaster, don't make this into something it is not.... as much as I would, and I'm sure a great deal of other ATS'ers would like it to be true, there is no zombie invasion coming....

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Not sure if the chainsaw attachment on that gun is such a good idea!

Imagine the splashback of infected blood when your ripping through a zombies skull!

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

they watch too many movies , lost touch with reality . good way to add to the old retirement account skim a few trillion in tax money on a project for an event that will never happen.

I agree. Just another way to get tax money and skim it into their pockets. Why would FEMA pay a company to make a chainsaw attachment for a rifle lol. They have watched too many movies because it says you need to wear a full face mask while using it lol. Come on now.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Isn't that something. Can't wait to see our zombie attack.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Ohhhhhh how blind you all are:shk:

Zombie Apocalypse = Sheeple Rebellion = Popular Uprising

now go back and read the OP again with the above in mind

and see if it doesn't make sense now

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
The sheeple Rebellion would be correct if you read my link on naturalnews.

The average American consumer is already a half-zombie right now. They eat prion-infected meat; they drink fluoride in the water; they get vaccinated every year with neurological irritants (adjuvants); they watch network television news for "programming" and they take psychiatric medications that alter their brain chemistry. That pushes quite a large number of them into the "functioning zombie" realm of cognitive dysfunction. In other words, they still manage to dress themselves, eat some food, use the toilet and punch a time card working some government job, but behind the apparent human face, they are already 50% zombie. It won't take much to push these near-zombies over the edge into total zombiehood. A bit of radiation, a couple more winter flu shots, or even a series of neurologically-engineered red flashes broadcast on the evening news could activate the zombie brains of the American masses, causing them to spill out into the streets in their underwear, with Doritos crumbling down the front of their wife beater T-shirts, mouths gaping wide open as they stumble down the sidewalks of America's suburbs looking for fresh flesh to feed upon. Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Loving the Natural News story headlines...

CDC has lost all credibility and now resorts to B-movie fictions to push its propaganda

And then...

Why a zombie apocalypse may be more real than you think

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TopElite

After hearing something from a reliable source who shall be known as C.L. for short who was in the United States Marines and Black Water U.S.A. who operated in a group known as Black 5, I have this to say: The Illuminati does have control of these zombies and they are located underneath Denver International Airport. They are to be used as a weapon at an unspecified designated time. There are 3 of them.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I just read this article and was wondering how true it was, its pretty old so its no wonder ya beat me to it!
voices.yahoo.com...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Holy cow then look at this one!

Following the dismissal of FEMA's director, John Wade, the organization has concluded its investigation of 'evidence' as presented by Pleasant Mayor Roy Swisher. FEMA spokesperson, Deborah Dioss, said all evidence of a zombie apocalypse or any type of uprising is pure speculation. "This office neither denies nor confirms that the dead are rising in Pleasant. However, all evidence submitted to this office by Pleasant officials, including visual evidence, is deemed inconclusive. We will continue to investigate," said Dioss.

voices.yahoo.com...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by concerned190

Lol you almost fooled me... but this article is in the SHORT STORIES section.

edit on 30-5-2012 by hesse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by hesse

I actually did get fooled until I saw that. I feel silly.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LionheartRegulus86

You're funny. Because your homeboy was a Marine and in Blackwater's Black 5 (which the name and purpose changes depending on who you talk to), we are supposed to believe this little tidbit you have provided us?

Put both arms straight out in front of you. With one hand, make the "devil horns" sign. Now put it across you chest straight. Take your other arm and put it under that arm parallel while opening and closing that hand. Now look in a mirror and you will see what I call your tidbit.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by concerned190

Haha, well I was fooled too... at first.. No harm done.

new topics

top topics

join