It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if the devil sold out?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
So I was thinking,

Would you put it past the devil to stoop so low as to sellout all of hell in its entirety?

Imagine if in the end, after it all, the devil himself just sells out and asks for forgiveness and reunification at God´s side?

Ultimate forgiveness......God forgiving the devil? The devil repenting and God having mercy? Would you put it past either one?

Ultimate betrayal......the devil forsaking all of hell and its enthusiasts......and just turning against them, with God......?

Could not anyone then but God be capable of forgiving the devil himself?

Could the devil not be able to betray that which he so loved again?

Could evil not hate evil as well?
Wouldn't an ultimate good not be able to forgive even an ultimate evil?

That's my prophecy. I see the sword in the sheath. I see the blade hidden. I see the peace of an unused sword.
The end will end ending. Evil will destroy evil. Good will emerge like at its dawn. New and full. again, and again.

That is the way of things. The cycle must turn. Good only wins because it must keep the cycle going. that is its purpose.

edit on 18-2-2012 by casenately because: more more

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by casenately

I love this! This is my type of stuff right here. Sadly though my thoughts are ruined as I see that they are the same deity. So I can't enjoy this like I would have in the past.

But just to entertain this brilliant idea. Keeping them seperate deities. Yes you could deffinately say that when the chips are down and armageddon is looking like a loss the devil throws up the ol' white flag.

And god says all is forgiven. It'd take a hell of a catastrophe. I mean real cataclysmic event for the devil to do it. But when talkin about them both only god has the power to do so.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Well its a fictional story, you can pick the ending you like

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadLights

what if the devil does his repentance from a position of victory, and before the decisive blow, he repents because he can't destroy the most beautiful thing ever, he can't destroy himself that way. He was just seeking an end because he thought his sin was unforgivable. He learns that his sin was not for his betrayal, rather it was his lack of repentance.

He then saves the light. and casts down all darkness once and for all, in fulfillment of his purpose, finally as the greatest of the angels once again. To end evil.

???
edit on 18-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

NO ..... IT CANNOT BE TRUE!!!

☞A HYPNOTIC SORCERY☜

Let me share a short story with you:

Please keep in mind that man was created for a task, to name things in the garden.
Please keep in mind that they were reportedly nude in the garden of edun.

Here is a short story:

At some point in time Lucifer walks up to his brother Jesus. Jesus who was tasked to sue those who layed seige to the inhabitants of Earth. Sue Seige backwards is Jesus, phonetically according to the sounds at least.

Anyways some have lost the cipher, a cipher is a key to unlocking a hidden code. LOSE CIPHER?

"Be not afraid" is how every celestrial messenger (angel) began any conversation with any human. And fear is a lot of peoples excuses for not doing the right thing.

"LOOK, I FEAR" they say to justify their actions and behaviors when judgement day came for them.

Can a "u" make the same sound as "oo"?
Can a "c" make the same sound as a "k"?
Do you hear an audible sound from "a" in the word "fear"?
Lose Cipher?

"LOOK I FEAR" can be written as "LUCIFER", aka those who lost the cipher.

At any rate....

Jesus and Lucifer began their conversation, and Jesus says: "Hey, Dad wants to talk to you about some crap you've been doing. But fear cannot approach the throne of truth, for how can the truth remain intact if the truth fears the truth? "Look I fear", my brother, you wanted to be like "I am", but nobody is the alpha but the alpha. So I'll take your fear from you and hold it for awhile and permit you to be like "I AM", here your name can wear this instead of the fear: I'M. So "Look I Fear" becomes "Look I'm" or "Luk I'm" or Lukim....

And, here my brother, look in the mirror before you approach the throne ....

Lukim [mirror] Mikul .... Michael...."

Michael .... The same highest Angel given credit for defeating Lucifer .... because they were one in the same, maybe????

[size=42]✌

edit on 18-2-2012 by ILikeStars because: ✌

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Would find it the biggest joke of all time .. the stunned looks and outraged screams of the denizens of both heaven and hell would be priceless ..

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Mebbe...there's no turning back? It might, or might not be of note, that in the Book of Enoch; Enoch was enlisted by the fallen ones to intercede for them. God told Enoch a bunch of stuff to tell them such as, "You should be interceding for man and not man for you," and ended with, pardone my paraphrases, "Tell them: You shall have no rest."

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

" I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. (Isaiah 45:7, KJV)
Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it? (Amos 3:6, KJV)
Out of the mouth of the most High proceedeth not evil and good? (Lamentations 3:38)"

He created it , so he already knows he can snap his fingers and make the "devil" dance to any tune god likes.

But just like the amputee who doesn't get healed by god

Or like all the evil that is allowed to go on earth without any divine inspiration ,

or like the prayers that go into darkness..

its all part of his sick and "divine" plan .

The devil doesn't have to sell out god can make him sell out if he REALLY wanted. But he is like meh , let it happen , i seem to enjoy this destruction , misery , tyranny , etc.

even if the devil was to ask for forgivness, god could do it , but he won't because that kinda wastes all the sins of the past. If devil gets forgivness so does everyone else.

this is of course god of the bible version :p That god doesn't care , it does what it wants , when it wants , and has the audacity to get jealous , when it goes through such pains to hide it self.

the devil is just another branch of god that doesn't make sense. He creates earths al quida (the devil) then we have a war of sin on it .

i call out your false flag god!

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by casenately
So I was thinking,

Would you put it past the devil to stoop so low as to sellout all of hell in its entirety?

Imagine if in the end, after it all, the devil himself just sells out and asks for forgiveness and reunification at God´s side?

Ultimate forgiveness......God forgiving the devil? The devil repenting and God having mercy? Would you put it past either one?

Ultimate betrayal......the devil forsaking all of hell and its enthusiasts......and just turning against them, with God......?

Could not anyone then but God be capable of forgiving the devil himself?

Could the devil not be able to betray that which he so loved again?

Could evil not hate evil as well?
Wouldn't an ultimate good not be able to forgive even an ultimate evil?

That's my prophecy. I see the sword in the sheath. I see the blade hidden. I see the peace of an unused sword.
The end will end ending. Evil will destroy evil. Good will emerge like at its dawn. New and full. again, and again.

That is the way of things. The cycle must turn. Good only wins because it must keep the cycle going. that is its purpose.

edit on 18-2-2012 by casenately because: more more

Could the devil sell out, I guess, from a PURELY christian perspective. See, that is kind of the problem with your theory; the devil as a fallen and rebellious angel is a purely Christian concept, one that does not really Jive with Judaism nor Islam.

In fact in Islam the devil is not even considered to be an angel but a Jinn and the reason he is a Jinn is because, they like pre Christian Jews, didn't believe that angels had free will, they had no choice but to serve god, kind of like robots.

In any case, I guess it could happen from a christian perspective, but who really knows until the day that it happens, if that day actually ever comes. I guess we all can endlessly speculate until then, but then since we are speculating anyway, one could just as easily speculate that the devil might win. Just saying, no rules in speculation.
edit on 18-2-2012 by prisoneronashipoffools because: typos

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Dear casenately,

If I may play, what if the Devil, Satan, Lucifer, as you will truly did love God and truly was the most beautiful angel, what would he be? Angels are pure, not mature, they are single emotions not complicated decisions. Satan did not reject God, he rejected being under the authority of humans. He did not seek to be above God, he sought to be above us. Why would the devil ever think other sell outs were worth if he does not think we are? The devil cares less for the fallen angels then he does for us, he thinks we are stupid and selfish, he thinks they are evil. Read Job and see what he accuses us of, now ask yourself, what does he accuse the fallen angels of? He still wants God's love. Peace.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky

...i call out your false flag god!

Not the smartest move you've ever undertaken, Chuckles.

Your arms, though, they're so short!

Ding, Ding! TKO for the Dummy, er, I mean: The Puppet...or whatever possessed object Chucky is.

Doesn't mean I don't love ya though...and God does too.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Funny you talk about this because I had the same idea and ever since, when I think again about it or now that you brought that back...

I would totally love to be God and Satan's mediator, I am 100% sure that we could work this out like a charm for the happiness of everyone!
Like any discord, it's always the same deal...it's always a bit each others fault and stubborness to give in and accept that if things like this didn't happen, it wouldn't be called life.

First I would need to have each others views and I would finally know exactly why they are in dispute.

Televise it and it would be the most popular show ever, could even ask for public votes!

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

what if the devil does his repentance from a position of victory, and before the decisive blow, he repents because he can't destroy the most beautiful thing ever, he can't destroy himself that way. He was just seeking an end because he thought his sin was unforgivable. He learns that his sin was not for his betrayal, rather it was his lack of repentance.

He then saves the light. and casts down all darkness once and for all, in fulfillment of his purpose, finally as the greatest of the angels once again. To end evil.

???

Or it's the grandest deception ever. He makes god and everyone believe he is evil. He funnels all the demons and sinister down into one place "Hell" Just so he can destroy them and return to heaven. As if the plan all along was to decieve that which cannot be decieved.

And it works!

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
You hear about the dyslexic who sold his soul to santa?

Interesting thought, but the bible says it's not going to happen.
*shrug*
That's the best answer i got

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   

I was thinking about what you said. What if the devil had to make the ultimate sacrifice. What if he had to end his existence...not ever have existed.

Imagine if the devil could be erased from existence. All things would be corrected.
A time rift resulting in all existence being made perfect by the surgical removal of evils source.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

I agree, the devil committed his sin out of the love for god turned to hate out of jealousy over man.

What if this entire existence is just them working things out. When all is said and done, neither is really mad at the other......

What if we are just a means for them to find out who is right?

The devil is not jealous of us, we are just an expression of god's love of the inferior. The devil is the expression of ultimate perfection being imperfect in its exclusion of everything else.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

I like the concept of the devil being just another part of God, like the image of god that we have as an entity governing us is just another part of GOD. I have been thinking that they are both just part of a higher existence coming to know itself. What in us by our thoughts provoke rises in adrenaline or other hormones, in GOD provokes the universe.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by User8911

Going off what you are saying. I think we are the mediator for them. We play out their emotions and they react to each other over their influence over us. That´s going with he Christian/ catholic version. We seem to be very much qualified to win the favor of one or the other. They seem to really care what us primitive beings think as far as loyalties.
edit on 20-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

???

Interesting idea

Lucifer=Anakin Skywalker

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowlord
Would find it the biggest joke of all time

Can't name how many movies I've watched that state the same thing, that its all a joke.

Also got that feeling really heavy during a psilocybin induced experience and even started laughing uncontrollably at the subject. It was extremely overwhelming too, like the joke was so apparent to me then but in my normal state I couldn't even correctly conceive the notion of this joke...ahh well, jokes on me I guess

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join