It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if the devil sold out?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

oh by the way.....I LOVE Sarah Blasko......thank you for that....I down loaded her entire discography, will be buying some CD´s shortly....We have her playing at work as we speak....thanks, nice.

edit on 20-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ILikeStars

give me some time to respond to your post....I think I will need it.....

nice.

p.s.
I will give you some stars now though.
edit on 20-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by casenately

That's if you believe he's evil in the first place. Could be hes the good guy. And god's greatest deception was making you believe he's god when he's the devil.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

here is this in the mean time.

look I fear = Fear I Look
LUCIFER=Cruel If / Clue Fir

man name nude edun =
Unnamed Amen Dune/ A Mundane Nude Men/ A Unman Deemed Nun / Madame Nude En Nun / Mama Need Nude Nun/ Dead Amen Menu Nun / Edema And Menu Nun

Edema Named Nun Nu/ Edema Maned Nun Nu / Edema Man Nude Nun / Dame Amen Nude Nun / Dame Name Nude Nun / Made Enema Dun Nun / Made Amen Nude Nun/ Made Mean Nude Nun/ Made Man Endue Nun /

Named Name Due Nun / Manned An Undue Me / Unnamed An Nude Me/ Mad Enema Nude Nun / Mad Amen Endue Nun/ Mad Name Endue NuN /Dam Enema Nude Nun/ Enema Man Nude Dun / Amen Name Dude Nun/

Amen Mean Dude Nun/ Amen Man End Undue/ Amen Man Den Undue/ Name Mean Dude Nun / Name Man End Undue/ Mean Man End Undue / Mean Man Den Undue/ Mean Unman End Due / Man Unman Need Due / Man An Emend Undue/ A Demean Mud En Nun/

Be not afraid =
Data Bonfire/ Obtained Far / Aborted Fain/ Boar Defiant / A Barfed Into/ A Abide Front/ A Broaden Fit/

A Aborted Fin/ A Boater Find/ A Bait Fonder/ A Abort Fiend/ A Boat Finder/ A Boat Friend/ A Defiant Bro/ A Fated Robin/ A Adrift Bone/

A Tad Bonfire/ A Fan Orbited/ Abroad Ten If / Afraid Be Not/ Data Boner If/ Data Bro Fine/ Afar Bed Into/ Tiara Be Fond

Dab Fear Into/ Dab Aeon Rift/ Bad Afire Not/ Bad Tear Info/ Bad Rate Info/ Bad Train Foe/ Bad Air Often/ Bad Oat Finer/ Bade Fair Not/ Abide Fan Rot/ Abode Raft In/ Abode Rat Fin

Aborted Fan I/ Boated Far In/ Bated Iran Of/ Forbad Eat In/ Forbad Tea In/ Bandit Ear Of/ Bandit Era Of/ Rabid Ante Of/ Rabid Fat One/ Rabid Aft One/ Rabid Tan Foe/ Band Afire To/ Band Irate Of/ Broad Ante If/

Brad Eat Info/ Bane Fad Trio/ Bane Triad Of/ Bare Oat Find/ Bate Drain Of/ Bate Radon If/ Abet Dinar Of/ Barf Idea Not/ Barf Aide Not

edit on 20-2-2012 by casenately because:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadLights

Yeah I considered that after reading a bunch of Sumerian literature. What if Enki is the good guy, Enil and co are the bad guys. Enil in power before was vengeful god. Enki/ Marduk and family after were noble lovers of humanity. I guess, it would make sense for the greatest deception to come from the supposed greatest good.

The greatest good would be persecuted and demonized. Makes sense if you put things to the maxim of their possible expression in the story.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

man name nude edun =

1. Unnamed Amen Dune/ A Mundane Nude Men/ A Unman Deemed Nun / Madame Nude En Nun / Mama Need Nude Nun/ Dead Amen Menu Nun / Edema And Menu Nun

2. Edema Named Nun Nu/ Edema Maned Nun Nu / Edema Man Nude Nun / Dame Amen Nude Nun / Dame Name Nude Nun / Made Enema Dun Nun / Made Amen Nude Nun/ Made Mean Nude Nun/ Made Man Endue Nun /

3. Named Name Due Nun / Manned An Undue Me / Unnamed An Nude Me/ Mad Enema Nude Nun / Mad Amen Endue Nun/ Mad Name Endue NuN /Dam Enema Nude Nun/ Enema Man Nude Dun / Amen Name Dude Nun/

4. Amen Mean Dude Nun/ Amen Man End Undue/ Amen Man Den Undue/ Name Mean Dude Nun / Name Man End Undue/ Mean Man End Undue / Mean Man Den Undue/ Mean Unman End Due / Man Unman Need Due / Man An Emend Undue/ A Demean Mud En Nun/

Be not afraid =

5. Data Bonfire/ Obtained Far / Aborted Fain/ Boar Defiant / A Barfed Into/ A Abide Front/ A Broaden Fit/

6. A Aborted Fin/ A Boater Find/ A Bait Fonder/ A Abort Fiend/ A Boat Finder/ A Boat Friend/ A Defiant Bro/ A Fated Robin/ A Adrift Bone/

7. A Tad Bonfire/ A Fan Orbited/ Abroad Ten If / Afraid Be Not/ Data Boner If/ Data Bro Fine/ Afar Bed Into/ Tiara Be Fond

8. Dab Fear Into/ Dab Aeon Rift/ Bad Afire Not/ Bad Tear Info/ Bad Rate Info/ Bad Train Foe/ Bad Air Often/ Bad Oat Finer/ Bade Fair Not/ Abide Fan Rot/ Abode Raft In/ Abode Rat Fin

9. Aborted Fan I/ Boated Far In/ Bated Iran Of/ Forbad Eat In/ Forbad Tea In/ Bandit Ear Of/ Bandit Era Of/ Rabid Ante Of/ Rabid Fat One/ Rabid Aft One/ Rabid Tan Foe/ Band Afire To/ Band Irate Of/ Broad Ante If/

10. Brad Eat Info/ Bane Fad Trio/ Bane Triad Of/ Bare Oat Find/ Bate Drain Of/ Bate Radon If/ Abet Dinar Of/ Barf Idea Not/ Barf Aide Not

1=x1
2=x1
3=x1
4=x1
5=x3
6=x2
7=x1
8=x3
9=x2
10=x1

10:26
3:8
6:12
5:27
6:36
10:24
9:66

4:35
7:24
6:42
7:12
7:1
8:30
3:35

3:08
3:1

Mez U

edit on 20-2-2012 by casenately because:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I don't believe the devil would sell out. I believe he is just of equal intelligence as a destroyer and has to match the intelligence of the creator.

A bit off topic, but I just wanted to mention that I do believe that Bob Dylan is probably the only person who used the devil for a good cause. Dylan admitted that he sold his soul to the devil, yet I believe that he did this in order to gain the noteriety he needed to spread his anti-war message. We already know of several musicians that have probably sold their soul for fame and money, yet they have perpetually spread the same anti-moral message. Dylan is the only one who has admitted to selling his soul and still managed to stay on the side of the good and tried to communicate a message that was anti-satantic in nature. So, food for thought. I give Dylan a lot of respect for at least trying to change the world for the better while sacrificing himself in the name of a worthwhile cause.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by casenately
reply to post by AQuestion

What if this entire existence is just them working things out. When all is said and done, neither is really mad at the other......

The devil is not jealous of us, we are just an expression of god's love of the inferior. The devil is the expression of ultimate perfection being imperfect in its exclusion of everything else.

Dear casenately,

What if this entire existence is us working it out with the Devil, proving we are capable of managing ourselves without his direction or leadership? As for the Devil, I see him far from being perfect, pure perhaps; but, perfection is eternal growth and he doesn't seem to have grown at all, that is the problem with pure emotions be they love, hate or anything else, there is no where to go when purity is seen as perfection, it would mean that perfection is stagnation and I don't believe it is. Peace and best wishes.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by baalbuster

Originally posted by casenately
reply to post by DeadLights

what if the devil does his repentance from a position of victory, and before the decisive blow, he repents because he can't destroy the most beautiful thing ever, he can't destroy himself that way. He was just seeking an end because he thought his sin was unforgivable. He learns that his sin was not for his betrayal, rather it was his lack of repentance.

He then saves the light. and casts down all darkness once and for all, in fulfillment of his purpose, finally as the greatest of the angels once again. To end evil.

???
edit on 18-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

Interesting idea

Lucifer=Anakin Skywalker

Anakin Skywalker is the most powerful jedi but he was weak minded pawn, yes in the end he redeemed himself, but for all his power he lack understanding and was thus easily manipulated by the Dark Lord who took his fears to play everyone a fool.
The Emperor is for sure the devil in gods cloths Darth Vader is just his lackey to go handle the dirty stuff but the Dark Lord was solely driven by a blind quest for power not that hard to read through honestly

Now the Joker is a real Devil hes not in it for material gains or power and control Hes just an agent of chaos

The Joker: I just did what I do best. I took your little plan and I turned it on itself. Look what I did to this city with a few drums of gas and a couple of bullets. Hmmm? You know... You know what I've noticed? Nobody panics when things go "according to plan." Even if the plan is horrifying! If, tomorrow, I tell the press that, like, a gang banger will get shot, or a truckload of soldiers will be blown up, nobody panics, because it's all "part of the plan". But when I say that one little old mayor will die, well then everyone loses their minds!

Its all a joke to the joker that is his whole point
My favorite movie villain is the Joker forsure he gets it and uses this knowledge to full effect on everyone playing their game he just want a worthy adversary he finds it in Batman cause this dude wont kill him sure the joker could kill Batman but once he understands that batman wont kill him he finds the one thing he really wants someone who brings out the his best or worst if you would

not even Batman got it in the "Dark Knight" Alfred had to game him up

Bruce Wayne: Targeting me won't get their money back. I knew the mob wouldn't go down without a fight, but this is different. They crossed the line.

Alfred Pennyworth: You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand.

Bruce Wayne: Criminals aren't complicated, Alfred. Just have to figure out what he's after.

Alfred Pennyworth: With respect, sir, perhaps this is a man that *you* don't fully understand, either. A long time ago, I was in Burma. My friends and I were working for the local government. They were trying to buy the loyalty of tribal leaders by bribing them with precious stones. But their caravans were being raided in a forest north of Rangoon by a bandit. So, we went looking for the stones. But in three months, we never met anybody who traded with him. One day, I saw a child playing with a ruby the size of a tangerine. The bandit had been throwing them away. Bruce Wayne: So why steal them? Alfred Pennyworth: Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

His only true motivation is to defeat you Its like Patton and Rommel in WW2
Patton would have shoot Hitler without hesitating,
But he would never have done that to Rommel His heaven was fighting a battle against

most people look for answers that suits them best
should know how easily such fools are made to fall into darkness
By blinding themselves all along the way becoming the eye for the blind that leads them
For if this fool where ever ask what is the devils greatest trick
they will answer you aback
"He tricks them by making people believe the devil doesn't exist"
You will know instantly that they are more foolish, for this is the devil second trick
That they think those unbelievers the devil has deceived,
Rather by this it can only manipulate those that don't believe
But unknowingly it is themselves who fall deceived
because only those that do believe can be ever themselves actually said to be deceived.
For that forever blind their will from soul. like a thought without a mind
For this is the devils greatest trick, of making those who believe, think it is god

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Well god does forgive the devil because the devil is you. The only hell there is that of your own making you can stay there just as long as you like until you choose to come out and create heaven.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Consider the possibility that the "entity" you call the Devil is not evil... hes simply doing the job he was assigned...

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

Consider the possibility that the "entity" you call the Devil is not evil... hes simply doing the job he was assigned...

Maybe but ill JC words on fire

Fuentes: You know, I-I'm a professional. Creasy: That's what everybody keeps saying. "I'm just a professional". Everybody keeps saying that to me. "I'm just a professional", "I'm just a professional". I'm getting sick and tired of hearing that.

Cause if its their Job this is mine even the devil must have a devil after it

Elderly Man: "In the church, they say to forgive." Creasy: " Forgiveness is between them and God. It's my job to arrange the meeting."

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Now if only the Bible was an English text your hidden codes would be great. Alas, you would have to prove these phonetic anomolies are true in the original language. Let me know how it goes!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

Now if only the Bible was an English text your hidden codes would be great. Alas, you would have to prove these phonetic anomolies are true in the original language. Let me know how it goes!

Good point. Been working on that for years, btw. closing in!

English was/is a predominately Christian language. And only the holy men and nobility were literate for thousands of years. So, they had time to work on the language.

Jew, God's nail.

But, orthodox Jews would not write out the name "GOD". They would only put a "G" there to reference the concept of God in years past, and some still to this day.

Jew, G nail

But, I don't here any audible sound from that "i" in nail, so.....

Jew, G nal [mirror/reversed] = lan G wej = (combined/pushed together to form a compound word) LanGwej (prounounced language).
edit on 1-3-2012 by ILikeStars because: Tried to make that easier to look at and read. more spacing and explanation as to why.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join