It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
man name nude edun =
1. Unnamed Amen Dune/ A Mundane Nude Men/ A Unman Deemed Nun / Madame Nude En Nun / Mama Need Nude Nun/ Dead Amen Menu Nun / Edema And Menu Nun
2. Edema Named Nun Nu/ Edema Maned Nun Nu / Edema Man Nude Nun / Dame Amen Nude Nun / Dame Name Nude Nun / Made Enema Dun Nun / Made Amen Nude Nun/ Made Mean Nude Nun/ Made Man Endue Nun /
3. Named Name Due Nun / Manned An Undue Me / Unnamed An Nude Me/ Mad Enema Nude Nun / Mad Amen Endue Nun/ Mad Name Endue NuN /Dam Enema Nude Nun/ Enema Man Nude Dun / Amen Name Dude Nun/
4. Amen Mean Dude Nun/ Amen Man End Undue/ Amen Man Den Undue/ Name Mean Dude Nun / Name Man End Undue/ Mean Man End Undue / Mean Man Den Undue/ Mean Unman End Due / Man Unman Need Due / Man An Emend Undue/ A Demean Mud En Nun/
Be not afraid =
5. Data Bonfire/ Obtained Far / Aborted Fain/ Boar Defiant / A Barfed Into/ A Abide Front/ A Broaden Fit/
6. A Aborted Fin/ A Boater Find/ A Bait Fonder/ A Abort Fiend/ A Boat Finder/ A Boat Friend/ A Defiant Bro/ A Fated Robin/ A Adrift Bone/
7. A Tad Bonfire/ A Fan Orbited/ Abroad Ten If / Afraid Be Not/ Data Boner If/ Data Bro Fine/ Afar Bed Into/ Tiara Be Fond
8. Dab Fear Into/ Dab Aeon Rift/ Bad Afire Not/ Bad Tear Info/ Bad Rate Info/ Bad Train Foe/ Bad Air Often/ Bad Oat Finer/ Bade Fair Not/ Abide Fan Rot/ Abode Raft In/ Abode Rat Fin
9. Aborted Fan I/ Boated Far In/ Bated Iran Of/ Forbad Eat In/ Forbad Tea In/ Bandit Ear Of/ Bandit Era Of/ Rabid Ante Of/ Rabid Fat One/ Rabid Aft One/ Rabid Tan Foe/ Band Afire To/ Band Irate Of/ Broad Ante If/
10. Brad Eat Info/ Bane Fad Trio/ Bane Triad Of/ Bare Oat Find/ Bate Drain Of/ Bate Radon If/ Abet Dinar Of/ Barf Idea Not/ Barf Aide Not
Originally posted by casenately
reply to post by AQuestion
What if this entire existence is just them working things out. When all is said and done, neither is really mad at the other......
The devil is not jealous of us, we are just an expression of god's love of the inferior. The devil is the expression of ultimate perfection being imperfect in its exclusion of everything else.
Originally posted by baalbuster
Originally posted by casenately
reply to post by DeadLights
what if the devil does his repentance from a position of victory, and before the decisive blow, he repents because he can't destroy the most beautiful thing ever, he can't destroy himself that way. He was just seeking an end because he thought his sin was unforgivable. He learns that his sin was not for his betrayal, rather it was his lack of repentance.
He then saves the light. and casts down all darkness once and for all, in fulfillment of his purpose, finally as the greatest of the angels once again. To end evil.
???edit on 18-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)edit on 18-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)
The Joker: I just did what I do best. I took your little plan and I turned it on itself. Look what I did to this city with a few drums of gas and a couple of bullets. Hmmm? You know... You know what I've noticed? Nobody panics when things go "according to plan." Even if the plan is horrifying! If, tomorrow, I tell the press that, like, a gang banger will get shot, or a truckload of soldiers will be blown up, nobody panics, because it's all "part of the plan". But when I say that one little old mayor will die, well then everyone loses their minds!
Bruce Wayne: Targeting me won't get their money back. I knew the mob wouldn't go down without a fight, but this is different. They crossed the line.
Alfred Pennyworth: You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand.
Bruce Wayne: Criminals aren't complicated, Alfred. Just have to figure out what he's after.
Alfred Pennyworth: With respect, sir, perhaps this is a man that *you* don't fully understand, either. A long time ago, I was in Burma. My friends and I were working for the local government. They were trying to buy the loyalty of tribal leaders by bribing them with precious stones. But their caravans were being raided in a forest north of Rangoon by a bandit. So, we went looking for the stones. But in three months, we never met anybody who traded with him. One day, I saw a child playing with a ruby the size of a tangerine. The bandit had been throwing them away. Bruce Wayne: So why steal them? Alfred Pennyworth: Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.
Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by casenately
Consider the possibility that the "entity" you call the Devil is not evil... hes simply doing the job he was assigned...
Fuentes: You know, I-I'm a professional. Creasy: That's what everybody keeps saying. "I'm just a professional". Everybody keeps saying that to me. "I'm just a professional", "I'm just a professional". I'm getting sick and tired of hearing that.
Elderly Man: "In the church, they say to forgive." Creasy: " Forgiveness is between them and God. It's my job to arrange the meeting."
Originally posted by OccamsRazor04
reply to post by ILikeStars
Now if only the Bible was an English text your hidden codes would be great. Alas, you would have to prove these phonetic anomolies are true in the original language. Let me know how it goes!