It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

97% of Terminal Cancer Patients Previously Had This Dental Procedure...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

Originally posted by blocula
Oral surgeons have told me that 9 out of 10 root canaled teeth end up having to be pulled.
edit on 19-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

You're full of it, no oral surgeon has or would ever tell you that. It would hurt their business and it's simply not true. So before I label you a flat out liar, explain to me why someone would spread lies that would hurt their chosen profession? The facts are 9 out of 10 are successful, and of those last 10% that are not successful some can be repaired.

www.dentistry.com...

Where are your facts for this 90% need to be pulled?
I have had 6 of my back teeth pulled,3 by oral surgeons and they all told me to never get a root canal and "regular dentists" also pull teeth and i know that for a fact because a regular "non oral surgeon" dentist pulled 3 of my back teeth right in his office...Why would i lie?

edit on 20-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I think in this example, the more similar the percentages are in the two study groups (the general population and terminal cancer patients) then the less correlation

If 97% of the population have root canals and 97% of terminal cancer patients have root canals then there is no correlation. But if 5% of the population have root canals and 97% of terminal cancer patients have root canals then root canals may be something to look into.

If 97% of the population ate peanuts everyday and 97% of terminal cancer patients ate peanuts everyday then there is no correlation. But if 5% of the population eat peanuts every day and 97% of terminal cancer patients ate peanuts every day… then peanuts may be something to look into.

edit on 20-2-2012 by soleprobe because: removed "sample"

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I have suffered many times through the most indescribably agonizing and hellish pain because of my teeth,total and absolute torture...

And yet the hospitals around here in mass. are totally and purposefully unequipped to deal with teeth problems...

The hospitals would'nt want to infringe on the dentists big money business...

The hospitals dont want to jeopardize the financial kick backs that they surely receive from the american dental association for sending infected and abcessed toothed patients away untreated every day of the week,just ruthlessly watch them walking out the door,crying in agony,with a swelled up face...

I have seen that happen to people in hospitals and its happened to me...

And its a life threatening reality for most people,a greed driven lie and a very sick joke that insurance companies consider dental work a "cosmetic procedure"...

The average dental plan offered by most insurance companies only covers 2 exams and 2 cleanings per year and to get anything else is big money...Of course...
edit on 20-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by andersensrm

Originally posted by andersensrm
reply to post by blocula

Yea I understand that, but it seems that everything causes cancer nowadays. I have an Aunt whose a dentist, and I can assure you, she isn't intentionally trying to give people cancer. Its probably true that it leads to cancer, along with millions of other things.
Just wait and in 20 or 30 years people will start dropping like flies from over exposure by microwaves and cell phones and the experts will say they were not aware at the time of the hidden threats and dangers that those things posed for everyone and they'll be lying as usual...

Yea I worry about that now, I always keep my phone in my right front pocket, and you've got to think, thats where it spends most of its time, thats probably the most likely spot, if not your head.
yeah i mean seriously,think about it,because of greed and the accumulation of quick riches gained by big businesses and corporate ceo's,microwaves and cell phones,for two examples,just flooded the markets everywhere...

Were they properly tested?...No...For long periods of time?...No...To figure out what happens to a persons heart and brain after thousands of constantly repeated exposures to those things?...No way...

As i said,Nothing stands in the way of greed,not even human life...
edit on 19-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

I stand in the way of greed, greed doesn't control me. But then again I think I and people like me are extremely rare, probably 1% or less of the global population.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by L00kingGlass

You need the sun, supplements are ok but most are radiated and chemical substitutes even the organic ones in health stores.

Sun Sun Sun is needed always.

The studies done in the world and in BC, showed the opposite of what they thought. They thought oudoor workers would have higher rates, but instead they had the least rates of cancer.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Sungazing For Mind/Body/Soul Safely!

www.natures-health-foods.com...

onlinelibrary.wiley.com...

Diet, is pat of it. Radiation is a big factor as well.

And lack of real vitamins and iodine.

There are enormous factors, all tied together in tptb cohesive corruption of everything they get their hands on.
edit on 19-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

This is complete crap, how do you seriously believe this? It flies in the face of everything we know as well as common sense.

"Up to 90% of all skin cancers are caused by exposure to the sun’s harmful ultraviolet
(UV) rays."

Outdoor workers have a significantly higher risk of skin cancer. Here is a quote from the section labelled OUTDOOR WORKERS.

"A clear relationship between increased sun exposure and risk of melanoma has been established."

www.shadefoundation.org...

Here is another quote from actual research.
"Outdoor workers have high levels of exposure to ultraviolet radiation and the associated increased risk of skin cancer."
www.ehjournal.net...

Here is another site dedicated to the link between Outdoor workers and cancer.
www.skincancer.org...

Needing adequate sun exposure for vit. D. production (unless maybe one is an eskimo etc. who is adapted and can get D from diet) is alot like needing water IMo, you need a certain amount to not suffer dehydration but not so much that you drown. Vitamin D from sun is very important in maintaining a healthy immune system and it is said to play a major role in aiding the body *against* cancer. Too much though and at the wrong times of day for a consistantly long time can damage skin and allow invaders to take over especially in individuals who are deficient in nutrients like B vitamins, Vit. A, etc. which unfortunately for them seems to be widespread among Americans due alot to their abuse of Vit. B complex depleters such as simple sugars and simple carbs (including alcohol),

Overall if I had a healthy diet and lifestyle I would be more concerned about getting too little UVB than too much. Overall I have to agree sunshine when taken in moderation is VERY health building. And just my preference but I make it a practice to avoid toxic? sunscreens, except maybe unless one considers a hat or glasses or sleeves 'sunscreen'.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Mmm, propably not.
But check this nightmare vid:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by QueenofWeird
reply to post by nobodysavedme

Cause and effect are not the same as correlation.....I bet it is correlation. Well life is the only incurable disease
Another thing that everyone of these 97% of people have in common,another "procedure" they all had to have was...X-Rays...Hmmmm?...If theres a cancer connection,thats probably it...Thats why the patient has to wear a lead vest and the dentist leaves the room and those X-Rays are going right through your head and into your brain...
"They" say theres no harm being done to "us" from receiving dental x-rays,then why are we covered with a lead vest and the dentist leaves the room before the x-ray is taken?...Hidden Dental X-Ray Danger > www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by QueenofWeird

Cause and effect are not the same as correlation.....I bet it is correlation. Well life is the only incurable disease
Another thing that everyone of these 97% of people have in common,another "procedure" they all had to have was...X-Rays...Hmmmm?...If theres a cancer connection,thats probably it...Thats why the patient has to wear a lead vest and the dentist leaves the room and those X-Rays are going right through your head and into your brain...
"They" say theres no harm being done to "us" from receiving dental x-rays,then why are we covered with a lead vest and the dentist leaves the room before the x-ray is taken?...Hidden Dental X-Ray Danger > www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com...

My first thought is cumulative exposure. But I'm still cautious about getting X-Rays casually.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by soleprobe
I think in this example, the more similar the percentages are in the two study groups (the general population and terminal cancer patients) then the less correlation

If 97% of the population have root canals and 97% of terminal cancer patients have root canals then there is no correlation. But if 5% of the population have root canals and 97% of terminal cancer patients have root canals then root canals may be something to look into.

If 97% of the population ate peanuts everyday and 97% of terminal cancer patients ate peanuts everyday then there is no correlation. But if 5% of the population eat peanuts every day and 97% of terminal cancer patients ate peanuts every day… then peanuts may be something to look into.

edit on 20-2-2012 by soleprobe because: removed "sample"

yah...I think that the more enlightened among us have figured that out. Thank You for pointing that out, all the same.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
IM VERY VERY LUCKY TO LIVE IN A COUNTRY WHERE ALL HEALTH CARE IS FREE BUT EVEN IF YOU GO TO A HOSPITAL OUT OF HOURS THEY TELL YOU TO VISIT THE DENTIST AND SEND YOU HOME .I READ UP ON THE HISTORY OF CANCER & NOTICED HOW IT SUDDENLY JUST WENT IN THE OTHER DIRECTION TO WHAT SUM WERE INVESTIGATING .ROYAL RIFE . WILLIEM REICH & DR SIMONCELLI ? ARE ONES TO LOOK UP ON .FOR EVERY SICK PERSON 7 PEOPLE ARE DIRECTLY INVOLVED WITH THEIR CARE SO IT WOULD MAKE SENCE TO KEEP US SICK .BUT EVEN IN MY COUNTRY WHERE EVERYTHIONG IS FREE GRATIS WE HAVE THE WORST TEETH IN EUROPE

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by geobro

Cavities are caused by eating grains such as wheat. There was very little tooth decay prior to introduction of grains into the human diet. Eat potato instead.
For gum disease - smoke a cigar every day. Read "The Health Benefits of Tobacco" by Dr William Campbell Douglas MD, available at Amazon. I cured my lifelong gum disease when I started smoking a daily cigar.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com...

This is hidden truth of Mercury poisoning these days.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join