It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

97% of Terminal Cancer Patients Previously Had This Dental Procedure...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Only1King

Root canals kill a dying tooth,a tooth that in the majority of cases is going to have to get pulled out anyways and the dentists are well aware of this fact even while they're performing the root canal procedure and they're also well aware of the big bucks they'll be receiving for the root canal and when the patient returns to get the same tooth pulled out...

Trying to compare a person wearing blue jeans,which pose absolutely no health risks whatsoever and getting cancer,with getting a root canal,a very real health concern and getting cancer,is more than a little ridiculous...

edit on 19-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
My dad is 78 years old and relatively healthy, (macular degeneration(eyes), starting to have a few heart issues, otherwise been great and active his whole life).

He has had more root canals(at least 8 or more), pulled teeth, bridges, and fillings than anyone I know. He started having these in his 30's. Actually he now only has left a few of his own teeth, and has false teeth.

He has not had cancer. My point is, the root canals have not killed him. He's still going strong.

I just think most people eventually have a root canal, so of course most people that get cancer have had root canals. Seems clear to me.

Congratulations to your dad, 78 years young, and sounds healthy and hopefully many more good years in sight.

I suspect root canals and the elements they use are far from equally damaging to all individuals. For some likely little or no apparent problem. Their systems are strong enough to handle any inconvenience. For others though depending on the other bodily assaults and their own bodily status it could be quite different.

When I think of 'health', in the easiest terms, it is like a triple beam balance where we have ' bodily assaults' on one side' and 'bodily defenses' on the other with the balance changing as more weight is added or subtracted from either side. For some the weight of a small insult to the body makes little change. For others however it may be the crucial weight that tips the balance leading to disease or even death.

edit on 19-2-2012 by Tecumte because: sp.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I have been following this root canal epic for a while, I find a lot of so call "expert holistics" that claim root canals are deadly and can cause many problems, but they also recommend extractions of no only of the root canal but also bone in the jaw, followed by many treatments as holistic expert believe that it doesn't stop with the extraction of the root canal.

To me is also many incidents and problems that this so call procedures can do to people after having part of their jaw bone cut out.

I had a root canal done 15 years ago, my health has been fine, but lately I am starting to have pain in the molar where the root canal was done specially when I put pressure on the tooth, the pain is not bad just bothersome, comes and go.

Routing ex rays do not shows anything wrong, but I am going to pursue this issue as I got the feeling that something is wrong with the root canal after all this years.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaelemJames
Oh Crap, i am surely gonna die...of cancer. Don't believe this, sorry.

I believe in aliens, bigfoot, demons, toothpaste is bad for us, but this?!

edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: added

Bigfoot? cmon now the rest maybe but bigfoot is definately a hoax,

BTW theres new polls, statistics, reports, reports contradicting the earlier reports, and opinions out everyday, Cancer is caused by bad genetics not Tooth Fillings The End

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I know there is said to be a connection between the metal and cancer. If you talk to these dentist and they tell you the mercury will not hurt you ask them to open their mouth, you will see GOLD, not silver amalgam.
Mercury is poison and they put it in your mouth, but even the other metals can be bad for you in some cases.

I know is said to be link to multiple sclerosis from the metal also.

There is suppose to be another link with cancer and those liver flukes, or parasites.. My brother was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, I treated him for pancreas flukes, same as liver flukes but in different location. When they cut him open two weeks later they could not find any cancer, I ask the doctor where the cancer was and he said I don't know it'sgone now. I didn't say anything would be waste of time anyhow.

That reminds me I need to go feed my parasites, just in case.

I remember now, the connection is the metal will poison you, then the flukes move in and attack the weaken organ or body part, this in turn will cause the cancer.
edit on 19-2-2012 by googolplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
You could say 97% of cancer patients wore blue jeans, or drank coffee. I'm not saying fillings are good because they contain mercury, but most people have had fillings so this is not a definitive statistic. If most people had fillings, most people would die of cancer. Since that is not the case I'll remain skeptical.

I agree, many people don't really know how statistics work. Which is why, if they really want to understand and discuss them they should take some type of statistical course.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by andersensrm

Originally posted by filosophia
You could say 97% of cancer patients wore blue jeans, or drank coffee. I'm not saying fillings are good because they contain mercury, but most people have had fillings so this is not a definitive statistic. If most people had fillings, most people would die of cancer. Since that is not the case I'll remain skeptical.

I agree, many people don't really know how statistics work. Which is why, if they really want to understand and discuss them they should take some type of statistical course.
And hopefully the statistical course they take wont include statistical comparisons between root canals and blue jeans because anyone trying to compare a person wearing blue jeans,which pose absolutely no health risks whatsoever and getting cancer,with getting a root canal,a very real health concern and getting cancer,is being more than a little ridiculous...

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
I have been following this root canal epic for a while, I find a lot of so call "expert holistics" that claim root canals are deadly and can cause many problems, but they also recommend extractions of no only of the root canal but also bone in the jaw, followed by many treatments as holistic expert believe that it doesn't stop with the extraction of the root canal.

To me is also many incidents and problems that this so call procedures can do to people after having part of their jaw bone cut out.

I had a root canal done 15 years ago, my health has been fine, but lately I am starting to have pain in the molar where the root canal was done specially when I put pressure on the tooth, the pain is not bad just bothersome, comes and go.

Routing ex rays do not shows anything wrong, but I am going to pursue this issue as I got the feeling that something is wrong with the root canal after all this years.

Personally, it would take quite a bit (to put it mildy) for some dentist to convince me I needed to have a part of my jaw taken out as well as my molar. I'd be a little cautious if someone suggested that except for the most extreme conditions.

Luckily,I found a very very good holistic dentist that I *trust* in St Louis, he extracted a back toothe, no pain, I don't miss it. I was having pretty strong burning sensations in the rear crown of my head, I had lost a mercury filling, likely swallowed it and the toothe broke off. I had all the mercury taken out (with a safety air dam) and the cracked and broken and rotten molar got pulled. It helped alot. Burning sensation is gone and I just feel better overall.

Do root canals 'cause' cancer. In the vast majority of cases, I would doubt it. Do they 'aid' in the creation or perhaps rather the growth process of systemic cancer in *some* suceptible individuals *over a number of years*. I think it's likely. But probably just another nail in the coffin ......one of many, the whole things with cancer and other disease like "it" is TOTAL body load, over time, IMO. Trying to blame just single things *often* (though not always) as regards human disease, is vastly reducing things from really complex systems to stick characters.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Yea I understand that, but it seems that everything causes cancer nowadays. I have an Aunt whose a dentist, and I can assure you, she isn't intentionally trying to give people cancer. Its probably true that it leads to cancer, along with millions of other things.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

reply to post by blocula

Yea I understand that, but it seems that everything causes cancer nowadays. I have an Aunt whose a dentist, and I can assure you, she isn't intentionally trying to give people cancer. Its probably true that it leads to cancer, along with millions of other things.
Nothing stands in the way of greed,not even human life...

And one of many examples of that is how i think hospitals must have some kind of financial deal worked out with the dentists...

Dental work is purposefully and thoughtlessly called a "cosmetic procedure" and the hospitals around here in Mass. have no professionals in place to deal with and care for the people who constantly show up in emergency rooms with their faces swelled and crying in agony from their infected and abcessed teeth...

And people actually die from abcessed teeth all the time and that sad fact is purposefully down played by doctors,dentists and the media...

Because the hospitals "will not" infringe upon the dentists big business...

In a greed driven society...Its all about money...

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex
I know there is said to be a connection between the metal and cancer. If you talk to these dentist and they tell you the mercury will not hurt you ask them to open their mouth, you will see GOLD, not silver amalgam.
Mercury is poison and they put it in your mouth, but even the other metals can be bad for you in some cases.

I know is said to be link to multiple sclerosis from the metal also.

There is suppose to be another link with cancer and those liver flukes, or parasites.. My brother was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, I treated him for pancreas flukes, same as liver flukes but in different location. When they cut him open two weeks later they could not find any cancer, I ask the doctor where the cancer was and he said I don't know it'sgone now. I didn't say anything would be waste of time anyhow.

That reminds me I need to go feed my parasites, just in case.

I remember now, the connection is the metal will poison you, then the flukes move in and attack the weaken organ or body part, this in turn will cause the cancer.
edit on 19-2-2012 by googolplex because: (no reason given)

You seem to have a good grasp of this particular aspect of cancer.

I think the thing with the heavy metals is that they may bind or disrupt the binding of more useful minerals that are used by the body to fight 'invaders' of all sorts and are absolutely necessary for many other metabolic functions that keep people 'healthy'. Also supposedly some heavy metals help with the transport of these bacteria/organisms/ (some say cells) virus etc. and are used by "them" to help derail the immune system.

Heavy metals, bad news. Access to abundant natural absorbable minerals? A great start in providing another weight on the side of the defenses vs.assaults balance ,IMo.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Can't argue with you there.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

reply to post by blocula

Just wait and in 20 or 30 years people will start dropping like flies from over exposure by microwaves and cell phones and the experts will all be told to say they were unaware at the time of the hidden threats and dangers that those things posed for everyone and they'll be lying as usual...

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

reply to post by blocula

Just wait and in 20 or 30 years people will start dropping like flies from over exposure by microwaves and cell phones and the experts will say they were not aware at the time of the hidden threats and dangers that those things posed for everyone and they'll be lying as usual...

Yea I worry about that now, I always keep my phone in my right front pocket, and you've got to think, thats where it spends most of its time, thats probably the most likely spot, if not your head.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

reply to post by blocula

Just wait and in 20 or 30 years people will start dropping like flies from over exposure by microwaves and cell phones and the experts will say they were not aware at the time of the hidden threats and dangers that those things posed for everyone and they'll be lying as usual...

Yea I worry about that now, I always keep my phone in my right front pocket, and you've got to think, thats where it spends most of its time, thats probably the most likely spot, if not your head.
yeah i mean seriously,think about it,because of greed and the accumulation of quick riches gained by big businesses and corporate ceo's,microwaves and cell phones,for two examples,just flooded the markets everywhere...

Were they properly tested?...No...For long periods of time?...No...To figure out what happens to a persons heart and brain after thousands of constantly repeated exposures to those things?...No way...

As i said,Nothing stands in the way of greed,not even human life...

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Oral surgeons have told me that 9 out of 10 root canaled teeth end up having to be pulled.

You're full of it, no oral surgeon has or would ever tell you that. It would hurt their business and it's simply not true. So before I label you a flat out liar, explain to me why someone would spread lies that would hurt their chosen profession? The facts are 9 out of 10 are successful, and of those last 10% that are not successful some can be repaired.

www.dentistry.com...

Where are your facts for this 90% need to be pulled?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by L00kingGlass

You need the sun, supplements are ok but most are radiated and chemical substitutes even the organic ones in health stores.

Sun Sun Sun is needed always.

The studies done in the world and in BC, showed the opposite of what they thought. They thought oudoor workers would have higher rates, but instead they had the least rates of cancer.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Sungazing For Mind/Body/Soul Safely!

www.natures-health-foods.com...

onlinelibrary.wiley.com...

Diet, is pat of it. Radiation is a big factor as well.

And lack of real vitamins and iodine.

There are enormous factors, all tied together in tptb cohesive corruption of everything they get their hands on.
edit on 19-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

This is complete crap, how do you seriously believe this? It flies in the face of everything we know as well as common sense.

"Up to 90% of all skin cancers are caused by exposure to the sun’s harmful ultraviolet
(UV) rays."

Outdoor workers have a significantly higher risk of skin cancer. Here is a quote from the section labelled OUTDOOR WORKERS.

"A clear relationship between increased sun exposure and risk of melanoma has been established."

www.shadefoundation.org...

Here is another quote from actual research.
"Outdoor workers have high levels of exposure to ultraviolet radiation and the associated increased risk of skin cancer."
www.ehjournal.net...

Here is another site dedicated to the link between Outdoor workers and cancer.
www.skincancer.org...

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04
Want to know why this is crap? There are 40 million root canals performed annually in the US. There are less than 600,000 deaths caused by cancer each year. That is about 1.5% of the number of root canals performed.

I would love to see his information to see where he derived the 97% had root canals, do terminally ill cancer patients talk about root canals they had 20 years ago? I somehow don't think so. This guy is a quack.
These people are not dying from cancer right after they have a root canal done,the insidious cancer/root canal connection shows itself later on...

Perhaps you need to rethink your statement, root canals are not a new procedure, thus the connection would still be shown. There are 40 million root canals done, with less than 600,000 cancer deaths. It does not matter how long it takes for the cancer to show up, if 97% of people getting root canals developed fatal cancer we would have an average of 37 million cancer deaths, a far cry from the 600,000 we have. There are only 1.5% the number of cancer deaths comparfed to the number of root canals, and this is including all types of cancer, of which we know the actual cases for most of them, and it's not root canals. I'm sorry the facts clearly show this guy is a quack.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Isn't it amazing how you make more sense than Mercola? He claims it's the root canal causing cancer, you claim X-Rays ... if we asked 100 people which claim was made by the Dr. I think you'd get a high percent of the votes. Guy is a quack. X-Ray angle has a bit of steam behind it.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul Rubino

I agree, should be a banned substance. I hear athletes take it both before and during games to help their performance.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join