It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone noticed that the ET'S are already here-Eye Color Change in other humans-usually black an

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
reply to post by Apollo7

this is called the eye dilating... Very human....

ATS may need to raise the post limit to make a thread....

No.

Eye Dilating is when the pupil gets larger or smaller.

Has nothing to do with eye color change.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by killuminati2012

The Aliens have learned how to infiltrate the human race..basically by using us as Host to travel from person to person..they are unable to stay in the human body but for short amounts of time..they need a body that is free of chemicals..They are not human or animal..they are just beings..they think in Group Thought..I have seen them as ORBS, Lights, Shadows..moving from one human to another..and even from car to car going down the road..I have also seen Large Grey Like Beings that can appear and then disappear..I have seen them 2 times..I have seen an adult size being that is the color of the sun..whom can jump in and out of animals..I have only seen this 1 time..

I am not attempting to convince..prove or disapprove to anyone..it is more like giving everyone a heads up on these beings that are on our Earth..I really dont Care Who Believes me or not..Last night I was going to take the post off the site..I got really sick of smart ass responses..I do not understand why some are even on Alien Subject..if all they want to do is attempt to discredit someone whom has no reason to Lie..I was taken by these creatures back in Sept-2006 on my way to work for US Customs and Border Patrol in Piegan, Montana...I am not on this site trying to Prove anything to Anyone!! If I can figure out just how to erase my post..I will be off site...With all the reports all over the world of UFO'S being seen...Maybe I will just be like everyone and not give a damn..just pretend they dont exist...I came back from the attack..TELEPATHIC..I have had to learn how to live with that!! I filed a report with MUFON..that is all I knew to do..Contact Clifford Clint with MUFON..maybe he can -present Alien Issues better than I can...Since my attack my writing skills and math skills have gone down..I know this..I work everyday and I am back in school having to re-learn things I have forgotten...

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

How do you just delete all my Post on here..this is a waste of my time

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

You contacted MUFON. May I ask if they followed up on your report? TIA

Des

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

Apollo my friend; you are apart of the most mind-closed and heart-closed site on the World Wide Web.. Do not take offense to the ignorance as this young race of human beings are "growing up" and in search for logical answers. They think they are intelligent beings of the cosmos.. they are fooling themselves, 100 years ago we started electricity and vehicles.. 100 years ago.. ET's (they do not appreciate being called aliens..as that sounds like ugly creatures and most ETs are more attractive then the human race) their races have found technology what we would call thousands and thousands of years ago. They are advanced technologically and spiritually, they are here too help us, by doing so they must find ways to "blend in" as to not alarm the young and dumb human beings. Make sense now Ats ?

Your not nuts, im not nuts, the humans are nuts for dividing themselves and closing themselves.. they cant "see" they have shut that aspect of their being off by following a decietful system since birth.

Much Love sister

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Any chance of a mod checking the ip addresses of Apollo7 and Loveisanart and seeing if they match as they seem to write in a very similar style?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt
reply to post by LoveisanArt

damn too late.. Ats you are disgusting people. "conspriacy theorists" means you dont know what the fack your talking about, so dont comment on things that you havent experienced. who do you think you are people ? This woman was trying to open your closed eyes, and you run him off like shes mad? I cant wait for a cataclysm, these type of people need to be whiped out so humanity can live on and evolve, you hold us back with your closed minds and hearts. your YOUNG and Stupid. thats a fact too the rest of the universe and its LIVELY occupants.. god damn people.. stop thinkign u know so much..
edit on 19-2-2012 by LoveisanArt because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-2-2012 by LoveisanArt because: (no reason given)

Him or Her...you can't seem to make up your mind on this very important aspect of the OP. You call her Sister, then accuse us of running *him* off. I don't know if the OP did state if it is she or he...Just sayin'...

Des

edit on 19-2-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I have quite light eyes. If I wear a green jacket, my eyes look green. If I wear a blue jacket, my eyes look bright blue. If I wear black, my eyes are gray.

Does that mean I am an alien?????

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

are there any other changes when they go into the body next time try to interact with it. interesting post!

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellhound604
I have quite light eyes. If I wear a green jacket, my eyes look green. If I wear a blue jacket, my eyes look bright blue. If I wear black, my eyes are gray.

Well....I must be one too. My eyes are so dark...many people have commented, they can't see my pupil. If I tilt my head up, at an angle in bright light, you can see it. But, otherwise it looks like I have black eyes. I've met other people with the same color eyes as me. We are aliens....

Des Goddess of Alien Eyes.....

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

in another thread I noticed she referred herself to "amy" so I edited my male references.. hope that clears your confusion my friend

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by Hellhound604

Well....I must be one too. My eyes are so dark...many people have commented, they can't see my pupil. If I tilt my head up, at an angle in bright light, you can see it. But, otherwise it looks like I have black eyes. I've met other people with the same color eyes as me. We are aliens....

Des Goddess of Alien Eyes.....

So, now I know why so many people think I am weird, it is because I am an alien!!!!!! Yipieeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but I can assure you I am not an evil alien (or so I would like to think) ....

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
*** Closed - pending staff review. ***

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join