It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone noticed that the ET'S are already here-Eye Color Change in other humans-usually black an

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Start making direct eye contact with everyone..pay attention..it happens so fast..the eye color will change to black and then back to normal..or one eye will change and the other will stay the same..the human does not realize that this is going down..the only physical change is eye color..or the person may just not feel like themselves..These beings cannot stay in the human body but for short amounts of time..you may see Lights, Shadows, Orbs..going from person to person..car to car..Just start paying attention..if you notice what I am talking about..tell me what State or Country you are in..Thanks

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

this is called the eye dilating... Very human....

ATS may need to raise the post limit to make a thread....

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

You know OP what would make this thread better would be if you gave us an account of your`e experiences with what you are claiming and maybe post it in the Grey area .

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

I am talking about an Eye Color Change..from green to Black and then back to Green or Blue to Black and then back to Blue..Please do not insult my intelligence..just take a look around..

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by shambles84

The Aliens have infiltraited the human race..you will be able to notice this by paying attention to other humans around you..you will see a complete eye color change and then back to whatever normal color..usually this will be Black..or one eye will change and the other will stay the same..Just start paying attention and you will see what I am talking about..

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
My (stepdaughter i dont like the word) but to make it clear who she is,tells me that my eye colour chance lately from green to blue and i know i am not a alien it would probably come of light intervals that it look like your eye colour chance.

I'm not a expert of course but just saying

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I'm not sure what you're seeing in one eye changing while the other doesn't? That's odd and I'd love to see a genuine video clip of it. The only black eyed monsters I see these days are a growing number of our kids and adults alike as their pupils are blown wide by ADHD stuff. I'm very serious in saying I DO see that at a level I've never seen before. It's both in person and those on TV. I remember the days before doping everyone for something became commonplace and widely dilated pupils were quite a rare thing to see in normal or bright lighting. There has been more than one clip though where I've zoomed in BIG to see if they had any color at all. They always do...but how thin the outer band of color is sure varies.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

Prismatic effects occur with light everywhere, most notably with water vapor causing rainbows.
This also happens in the human eye, related to light conditions, the color temperature of the lights in the environment. Are the environmental lights direct sunlight, sodium, tungsten, or what? Are there lots of reflective surfaces that may also refract light in the environment, especially off of moving cars, glass shop doors opening and closing, multiple moving reflections and refractions occurring all at the same time, especially around an area busy with traffic?

Sudden apparent perceived eye color changes happen all the time, and it's completely normal, as well as expected. I use these elements in photography in choosing the color temperature of lights and in arrangements for specific natural effects.
light is full of color, and if you know how to use it, you can do all sorts of nifty things.

Please don't tell us in a week or few we'll see another one of those news cases about someone flipping out and getting all stabby on someone because they claimed the person was possessed, infected, or body snatched/replaced by aliens.

Loosen up. The world is a wonderful place full of many natural, really cool things and effects that you know absolutely nothing about.
Just because you don't know something, doesn't immediately = aliens. Look for the most likely, natural explanation first and if you can't find one, keep looking. The answer might show up if you go for a four year degree plan in the sciences.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by n3mesis

What? I dont get it?? I was going to work for Homeland Security in Sept-2006..I am not making this up..I am serious..and most are making a joke out of this..and what in the world..who is going to get hurt?? No-one..either you have noticed this or not..please do not insult my intelligence..

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by nineix

We here in the South are Straight UP..you have either seen this or not..dont waste my time..have a wonderful life

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I notice in my eyes changes.

Sometimes i have deep sparkling blue with a black definition all around on the side's, and sometimes they are just blue without sparkling.

Ive found some likeness on the Internet. They switch between these colors

edit on 18-2-2012 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7

I am talking about an Eye Color Change..from green to Black and then back to Green or Blue to Black and then back to Blue..Please do not insult my intelligence..just take a look around..

Then dont insult our intelligence sounds like you have looked at to many reptillian videos on youtube!

Why dont you try and film this .....but I wont hold my breath

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

It seems to me this is an extra skill, some may see this when more cme's hit. I don't think its something ETs have done, at least recently, but related to the school, and the tug of war between dark and light, which involves ET's of course. I havn't seen orbs entering bodies, have orbs only on camera. But this makes sense. However this may be a form of sensing.

But there was a big orb by a tree when a craft flew over and my son saw one behind my back at the sink, a meter large, blue, when I was getting a checkup, ie, the covers where moving, and I jumped up for my antibiotics I had forgotten.
edit on 18-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I'm of the opinion that you are seeing things that are not there. Why don't you set up a covert video camera upon yourself to film what you speak of? I look in the eye of everyone I speak to and don't see what you do and nor does anyone else I know. I believe you believe you are seeing this colour change but it's extremely likely....and I do mean 'extremely likely'....that you are imagining it.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

This should have been posted in the grey area, I agree, but there are many things that are personal experiences, and so that is nonsense. Its testimony. And there are so many wonderful testimonies to open people's eyes, going on. Plus the cme's will help.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
It sounds like you have spent too much time

watching Stargate SG1

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

This should have been posted in the grey area, I agree, but there are many things that are personal experiences, and so that is nonsense. Its testimony. And there are so many wonderful testimonies to open people's eyes, going on. Plus the cme's will help.

I get that some people truly believe what they are saying, so I try and sympathize with them for a second. But when they post it here, they are obviously trying to prove their point by even stating it. And if you want to prove something on ATS, you need proof, or you go to the grey area. No shame in that, just the way it is.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I was going to work for Homeland Security in Sept-2006..I am not making this up..I am serious..

So are you working for DHS and fishing for others who have seen this?

And yes that is a serious question

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join