It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How stupid are conservatives and should some be allowed to hold office?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
the title of the post is really stupid, conservatives are as stupid as liberals I suppose, they have both basically destroyed the country, doing it hand in hand and laughing all the way so I would say they are pretty much even on the stupidity scale... anyone can pull quotes from selected liberals and conservatives and make them look like idiots and morons, not hard to do at all. But the title of this post is really stupid, labeling an entire group of voting people stupid, wow, way to go there Sherlock, great choice of words for a title, not insulting at all, in fact it is pretty stupid don't you think???

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by fnpmitchreturns
The political season hit another low today when a Vermont legistator claimed that women using birth control pills resulted in men getting prostate cancer! I hope her outhouse door hits her in the butt as she is laughed out of office! Here's the link and a snippet......

Woman lawmaker suggests men get prostate cancer from women who use the Pill

A New Hampshire lawmaker thinks she has found one more reason for health insurance not to cover contraception for women.

During a Thursday hearing on a resolution calling for President Barack Obama to exempt religious institutions from covering birth control, state Rep. Jeanine Notter (R-Merrimack) made the surprising claim that female contraceptives cause prostate cancer in men.

if you were to look past a a letter at the end of someones name you'd see they're all the same. fussing over petty issues to distract you from what would really tick you off

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

Some times you run into 2nd Lts who are like that guy in service.I once saw one actually try to dress down our 1st Sargent,who tore his posterior and then the CO tore the rest of his posterior ,and as I do recall he had a "Carter" bumper sticker on his car from California.
But I'm sure he was otherwise somewhat intelligent.....and(thank God) not in my platoon.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

That politician said the most ignorant thing I have ever heard out of a human being. Wow!

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by fnpmitchreturns

Regardless of what political affiliation one has , people are going to make outrageous claims to perpetuate their agenda. That being said:

The study published last year in the British Medical Journal Open found higher prostate cancer rates in countries where women were more likely to use birth control pills, but did not conclude the pill was the cause

I do believe further studies are important . . I'm very interested in hearing how the study would incorporate hormone mimicking chemicals (not found in contraceptives)linked to increase prostate cancers , into studies and their results.

healthnews.uc.edu.../871/

A study, led by UC's Karen Knudsen, PhD, and published in the Jan. 1, 2005, issue of Cancer Research, found such prostate cancer cells proved to be vulnerable to exposure to the chemical BPA (bisophenol A), an industrial chemical and nonsteroidal environmental estrogen used in the manufacturing of food cans, milk container linings, food storage containers and water supply pipes. About 2.5 billion pounds of the chemical are produced each year.

Another thing I would like to see is how well that study would stand up when it comes to Paraguard a completely Hormone Free, implantable type contraceptive that operates by preventing implantation of a fertilized egg.

edit on 18-2-2012 by paleorchid13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
Stupidity is no respecter of political lines labels or affiliation. There is plenty to go around. Probably the biggest faction of stupidity is those who still buy into the left/right liberal/conservative divide and conquer brainwashing...

I think the root cause of all of this was way back when we had leaded gasoline.

Been pondering this for a while, And that is the only thing I can think of, that would cause so much rampant stupidity and drain bamage...

OTOH, This all really seems to have started when they outlawed the active ingredient in Ex-Lax (Yellow Phenolphthalein) back in the mid 1990's...

Maybe the 2 are connected some how?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join