It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Santorum’s Backer On Birth Control

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

I absolutely am not lying.. here is the post:

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by colbe

And I will reply to you in kind.

Without fertilization and implantation there is no conception. Birth control denies conception.

www.merriam-webster.com...

It's on the 2nd page. With that I am done talking to you, because I have proven my points and you are choosing to ignore them and avoiding my second question because it proved you wrong as well.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I was told the "Aspirin" thing when I was a teen.

Basically it means Abstinence - - - which statistically is the worst contraceptive ever.

The fact this idiot thought it was something to joke about - - - really pisses me off.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
I was told the "Aspirin" thing when I was a teen.

Basically it means Abstinence - - - which statistically is the worst contraceptive ever.

The fact this idiot thought it was something to joke about - - - really pisses me off.

STD's, breast cancer, broken families, sterilization in our water system, hardly any next generation and all the vileness of liberal comedians, their jokes are great.

Right, all that is nothing compared to "abstinence."

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Lol.. yep sex caused all those things you listed. We should give upon it and just test tube babies from now on. That way nothing bad ever happens again lest our comfy beds ever come untucked.
edit on 18-2-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

There are some people YOU should not address.

I am one of them. Pleased refrain.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Haha.. yeah. When you came in this thread I was like "they are totally going to get along."

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I've only quickly scanned through this thread.

I do not like Santorum at all.

I heard him say that banning birth control would be good, then people would only have sex to make babies, instead of just for fun.

When I was young we had a Catholic family next door. 10 kids, and the Doctor told the Mrs. that if she had any more it would kill her, probably. Well she got pregnant once more and had twins!

Everyone should have access to BC.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

What is desperate is the insane amount of threads about Republican Presidential Candidates last time i checked none have the nomination.

We should really wait until one of them is elected and then cry he was never properly vetted and therefor unfit for office for the duration of his presidency. Right?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

Birth control should be mandatory for mental defects like Friess, Santorum and the rest of the loonies from Planet Conservative.

They should not be allowed to reproduce ever again.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by berkeleygal
I've only quickly scanned through this thread.

I do not like Santorum at all.

I heard him say that banning birth control would be good, then people would only have sex to make babies, instead of just for fun.

When I was young we had a Catholic family next door. 10 kids, and the Doctor told the Mrs. that if she had any more it would kill her, probably. Well she got pregnant once more and had twins!

Everyone should have access to BC.

Santorum has never said he would outlaw contraception. Children
are a blessing. Have you noticed all the grey haired people walking
around. The evil of contraception is now being seen.

Where are the young people?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

The evil of contraception is now being seen.

Where are the young people?

Can you please share the evil of contraception? Without biblical references? And, please define young people, too. I am very curious.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
GogoVic, you asked friend,

Jesus says it twice in this excerpt from His message to John Leary. Life begins at conception.

www.johnleary.com...

January 23, 2012

Jesus said: “My people, I am grateful for even a small group of My faithful who came here tonight in support of the unborn. It is sad that more people are not here to make their statement of faith in supporting life for the unborn.

edit on Sat Feb 18 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
GogoVic, you asked friend,

Jesus says it twice in this excerpt from His message to John Leary. Life begins at conception.

Birth control prevents conception.
Easy enough.

Problem solved. Move along.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Not all conservatives are idiots. I want to make that clear before I say that a lot of the conservatives I know are very dumb. Let's focus on the war instead of how to make god happy with what women put in their body to protect their hoohas. Deal?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join