It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin - Ready For the GOP Brokered Convention - I Told You So -

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by Eurisko2012

CPAC joke.

A liberal, a conservative, and a moderate walk into a bar.

The bartender says, "Hi Mitt."

I heard that one too. Dick Morris said it on Fox News.

Mitt Romney = Big Phoney

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Kidding aside, you must have seen Coulter at CPAC, don't you think that if Mittens gets the nod, he'll get rid of Obama's healthcare mess?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by The Sword

In order to gain that knowledge you will actually have to watch the entire YouTube CPAC

speech. Take notes when Gov. Sarah Palin says the words "Drain the jacuzzi".

And from which tabloid radio programs do you obtain your knowledge?

Tell Palin to stay of the jacuzzi during that time of the month.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Dick Morris needs better jokes.

Mitt Romney is Gordon Gekko. Gordon Gekko is Mitt Romney.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

Originally posted by antonia

Stepped in what?

4.21 average in 2008. Obama wasn't in Office in 2008. Furthermore it's the AVERAGE which means the middle. It was higher than 4.21 in many cites and lower in others. The Highest I ever paid was 4.60 in 2008.

Either way, no one can save you from it.

Click on the 5 Year Tab.

The truth shall set you free.

I did click it and I did read it. I quoted you the highest price from that chart. You are either being dishonest or you can't read.

I just realized I said 4.21 when it read 4.12. Mild dyslexia there people, sorry.
edit on 18-2-2012 by antonia because: forgot something

Here is President George W. Bush in action. - July 15,2008 -
Standby for a trip down memory lane.

President George W. Bush signed an executive order lifting the moratorium on off-shore drilling

in the US. Overnight the price per barrel of oil plunged. The speculators swung into action.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

What makes you think that Palin will reduce the size of government?

I bet she'd gladly expand the government's power to snoop into your bedroom, snoop into your uterus and she'll pursue MORE war.

In order to gain that knowledge you will actually have to watch the entire YouTube CPAC

speech. Take notes when Gov. Sarah Palin says the words "Drain the jacuzzi".

From which tabloid radio talk shows do you gain your knowledge?

Please tell Palin to stay out of the jacuzzi during that time of the month!

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Kidding aside, you must have seen Coulter at CPAC, don't you think that if Mittens gets the nod, he'll get rid of Obama's healthcare mess?

Mitt Romney has RomneyCare wrapped around his neck.

He is also the - perfect - richest 1% poster boy for David Axelrod.

In my opinion Romney is the weakest GOP candidate running.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Palin has being Sarah Palin hanging around her neck and that is a bigger liability. Besides, people with Romneycare like it.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Still

Palin has being Sarah Palin hanging around her neck and that is a bigger liability. Besides, people with Romneycare like it.

Romney bombed at CPAC. Gov. Sarah Palin soared.

-------
Recently, Romney has appeared very unpresidential at his press conferences.

I guess he can try again in 2016.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Because CPAC is representative of the voting population and not just the smallest group of the farthest right section of a group. Right? Wrong.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Drill baby drill is just another rightwing Gimmick. Truth is, the United States will never be self reliant on crude oil, they already reached peak production in 79'. Back then just over 9 million barrels of crude was produced in total a day by domestic producers, today it's 6.7 million barrels. In total the U.S consumes 18.5 million barrels of oil a day. Opening to more off shore drilling as well as land drilling will not change America's heavy dependence on foreign crude, you're just essentially giving the oil corporations every last drop to drill from, and they aren't even obligated to sell solely to American buyers. You'd be demanding them to roughly triple production of crude and sustain the increasing demand over the next few decades or so, this isn't going to happen.
www.ngoilgas.com...

The corporate backers behind the tea parties know full well the situation concerning American domestic crude, but they'll continue to rile up the ignorant so that their big oil buddies can earn every cent off what's left of American soil, so when the time comes for global peak oil, they'll be able to jump ship with everything they've got.

People like Palin are not concerned with the facts, and those on the rightwing are either too ignorant or lazy to come up with real solutions. All they can do is 'drill baby drill here' and 'brokered convention' there to get the crowds excited. No real solutions, no real debate concerning the issues.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Drill baby drill is just another rightwing Gimmick. Truth is, the United States will never be self reliant on crude oil, they already reached peak production in 79'. Back then just over 9 million barrels of crude was produced in total a day by domestic producers, today it's 6.7 million barrels. In total the U.S consumes 18.5 million barrels of oil a day. Opening to more off shore drilling as well as land drilling will not change America's heavy dependence on foreign crude, you're just essentially giving the oil corporations every last drop to drill from, and they aren't even obligated to sell solely to American buyers. You'd be demanding them to roughly triple production of crude and sustain the increasing demand over the next few decades or so, this isn't going to happen.
www.ngoilgas.com...

The corporate backers behind the tea parties know full well the situation concerning American domestic crude, but they'll continue to rile up the ignorant so that their big oil buddies can earn every cent off what's left of American soil, so when the time comes for global peak oil, they'll be able to jump ship with everything they've got.

People like Palin are not concerned with the facts, and those on the rightwing are either too ignorant or lazy to come up with real solutions. All they can do is 'drill baby drill here' and 'brokered convention' there to get the crowds excited. No real solutions, no real debate concerning the issues.

Drill Baby Drill = $1.50 a gallon gasoline

That spells a nightmare scenario for the crippled Chevy Volt.

Our future has never been brighter. President Sarah Palin will be living in the White House

this time next year.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   

I don't know if you're trolling on purpose or not but gasoline will NEVER be $1.50/gallon ever again in the U.S. Most Americans know and accept this reality.

It's a pipe dream of those who support drilling/fracking.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I don't know if you're trolling on purpose or not but gasoline will NEVER be $1.50/gallon ever again in the U.S. Most Americans know and accept this reality.

It's a pipe dream of those who support drilling/fracking.

It's been done before. It will happen again.

The speculators will force down the price of gas.

The Chevy Volt is already on its way to the museum. Park it next to the Edsel.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Our future has never been brighter. President Sarah Palin will be living in the White House

this time next year.

Why are they not drilling already? Do you know how many drilling site leases sit untapped at the moment? Can you are Sarah tell me why that is and what her presidency will do to change it?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson

this time next year.

Why are they not drilling already? Do you know how many drilling site leases sit untapped at the moment? Can you are Sarah tell me why that is and what her presidency will do to change it?

President Sarah Palin will simply do what George W. Bush did July 2008. Remember???

Gas was about $4.10 a gallon. President Bush signed an executive order lifting the

moratorium on off shore drilling. The price of gas then - plunged - to $1.61 a gallon.

Here is a look back in history. We have been down this road before.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

President Sarah Palin will simply do what George W. Bush did July 2008. Remember???

Gas was about $4.10 a gallon. President Bush signed an executive order lifting the

moratorium on off shore drilling. The price of gas then - plunged - to $1.61 a gallon.

Here is a look back in history. We have been down this road before.

What happened to those gas prices when none of that drilling took place?

Are you serious or a joke on purpose?
edit on 23-2-2012 by LErickson because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by LErickson

Go to Gasbuddy.com and find out the truth.

The truth is a wonderful thing.

Click on the 5 Year tab.
- Gas Buddy Chart - Open Your Eyes

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Dick Morris needs better jokes.

Mitt Romney is Gordon Gekko. Gordon Gekko is Mitt Romney.

Mitt Romney isn't even 1% as cool as Gordon Gekko.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Crude oil futures lagged the recession in the market. What you are saying is really factually wrong and misleading. IMO it is one of the worst pieces of Republican rhetoric that is going around. I hope you don't honestly believe that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join