It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Sarah Palin - Ready For the GOP Brokered Convention - I Told You So -

page: 3
2
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 
I like Palin. I think she has been abused by so many and so misquoted that she's become the dark horse in American politics.

The race has become interesting.




posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


I hope Sarah wins the White House and chooses Rick Santorum as VP.

Why?

Because if that happened, I guarantee that the present fractured political system in the USofA would be forever changed and, instead of a Republic, you'd have a Theocratic Dictatorship much like Iran's. Before their term was up, there would be revolution in the streets.



posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

Originally posted by Eurisko2012


Have you noticed the high price of gas already in February?

It's not an accident. Obama is doomed.

Even Jon Stewart turned on Obama last night.



Gas prices still aren't as high as they were for awhile when ole' Bush was in office. I remember them being close to 5 dollars a gallon.

The president can't do much about gas prices. You can say "drill baby drill " all you want, but the only oil sources we have left are very expensive to get to. You are talking about building rigs that run almost a billion dollars to drill 5 miles under the sea floor. That cost will be passed on to you.

Most of you know nothing of the economics of oil. You haven't seen anything yet. It's just going to go higher and higher. Vote in whoever you want, they can't stop it.
edit on 18-2-2012 by antonia because: rawr

edit on 18-2-2012 by antonia because: forgot something


OOPS! You stepped in it there.

Seek the truth at Gas Buddy.com.
- 5 Year Chart reveals the truth-

Something happened in July 2008. I wonder what?
edit on 18-2-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


Stepped in what?

4.21 average in 2008. Obama wasn't in Office in 2008. Furthermore it's the AVERAGE which means the middle. It was higher than 4.21 in many cites and lower in others. The Highest I ever paid was 4.60 in 2008.

Either way, no one can save you from it.



posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by masqua
 


That's a revolution I'd gladly join.

But in reality, whoever wins the GOP nomination won't have much of a chance against the incumbent. They are setting this country up for 2016, if there is a 2016 when they hope to use 8 years of Obama to re-gain the White House.

You know, I had a revelation not too long ago where I realized that American politics run in a cycle. Concerning the Presidency, sometimes it's Republican-Republican-Democrat-Democrat or Democrat-Democrat-Republican-Republican. It's a cycle driven by a chain of corruption!



posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


I hope Sarah wins the White House and chooses Rick Santorum as VP.

Why?

Because if that happened, I guarantee that the present fractured political system in the USofA would be forever changed and, instead of a Republic, you'd have a Theocratic Dictatorship much like Iran's. Before their term was up, there would be revolution in the streets.



I like the Palin / Newt ticket better.

I want Newt to personally walk over to the EPA and watch them as it is shtdown.
Newt statement: " This had to be done."



posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


You keep spinning yarn after yarn of gold with your trollish comments.

I can't help but laugh though.

Dismantle the EPA? Why not just vote for Ron Paul instead? He'll dismantle everything!



posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


Stepped in what?

4.21 average in 2008. Obama wasn't in Office in 2008. Furthermore it's the AVERAGE which means the middle. It was higher than 4.21 in many cites and lower in others. The Highest I ever paid was 4.60 in 2008.

Either way, no one can save you from it.


Click on the 5 Year Tab.

The truth shall set you free.



posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


Naive on Iran?

Did you not see the Intelligence Services testifying in congress that there was no credible thread from Iran this week? About how they stated that there was no credible evidence of them developping nuclear arsenals?



James R. Clapper, director of National Intelligence, said he does not believe that Israel has decided to attack Iran's uranium enrichment and other nuclear facilities. Clapper said the U.S. intelligence community believes that Iran's leaders have not decided to build nuclear weapons but are pursuing technology that might allow them to do so.


articles.latimes.com...

You've been listening to the war mongers...



posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


You keep spinning yarn after yarn of gold with your trollish comments.

I can't help but laugh though.

Dismantle the EPA? Why not just vote for Ron Paul instead? He'll dismantle everything!


Yeah, i know. Ron Paul wants - zero - government.

Sorry, that won't work. We just need to be reasonable and - reduce - the size of the

US government.



posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by antonia
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


Stepped in what?

4.21 average in 2008. Obama wasn't in Office in 2008. Furthermore it's the AVERAGE which means the middle. It was higher than 4.21 in many cites and lower in others. The Highest I ever paid was 4.60 in 2008.

Either way, no one can save you from it.


Click on the 5 Year Tab.

The truth shall set you free.


I did click it and I did read it. I quoted you the highest price from that chart. You are either being dishonest or you can't read.

I just realized I said 4.21 when it read 4.12. Mild dyslexia there people, sorry.
edit on 18-2-2012 by antonia because: forgot something



posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


I hope Sarah wins the White House and chooses Rick Santorum as VP.

Why?

Because if that happened, I guarantee that the present fractured political system in the USofA would be forever changed and, instead of a Republic, you'd have a Theocratic Dictatorship much like Iran's. Before their term was up, there would be revolution in the streets.



It's hard to riot during an economic boom.


You will be the only person jumping up and down.



posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia
 




What happened in July 2008???

George W. Bush said Drill - Baby - Drill. The price of gas went into a free fall.

- $1.60 a gallon -

That's a nightmare scenario for Obama. He wants us to go buy the Chevy Volt.



posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


What makes you think that Palin will reduce the size of government?

I bet she'd gladly expand the government's power to snoop into your bedroom, snoop into your uterus and she'll pursue MORE war.



posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


Naive on Iran?

Did you not see the Intelligence Services testifying in congress that there was no credible thread from Iran this week? About how they stated that there was no credible evidence of them developping nuclear arsenals?



James R. Clapper, director of National Intelligence, said he does not believe that Israel has decided to attack Iran's uranium enrichment and other nuclear facilities. Clapper said the U.S. intelligence community believes that Iran's leaders have not decided to build nuclear weapons but are pursuing technology that might allow them to do so.


articles.latimes.com...

You've been listening to the war mongers...


The only intelligence agency that counts is the Israeli Intelligence Agency.

Israel knows the truth. They will attack Iran on their own if they have to.

Iran will not be allowed to blackmail the neighborhood.



posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


What makes you think that Palin will reduce the size of government?

I bet she'd gladly expand the government's power to snoop into your bedroom, snoop into your uterus and she'll pursue MORE war.


In order to gain that knowledge you will actually have to watch the entire YouTube CPAC

speech. Take notes when Gov. Sarah Palin says the words "Drain the jacuzzi".



posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


WOW.

Ok, yeah, now I know what you're all about...

I can't even believe I bothered with this conversation. Yeah, we should trust Israel's Intelligence....propaganda.

Do me a favor, and research this information, stop listening the the Media, pay attention. You have the wrong information and you've fallen for their trap.

But you won't believe any of this I'm telling you, you still have the wool pulled over your eyes it seems.

Enjoy WW3, perspectives like yours are what will bring that to this world.

~Tenth



posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 
I like Palin. I think she has been abused by so many and so misquoted that she's become the dark horse in American politics.

The race has become interesting.



More importantly, Mitt Romney fell on his face at CPAC.

The more he said the word - conservative - the more everyone just rolled their eyes.



posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


WOW.

Ok, yeah, now I know what you're all about...

I can't even believe I bothered with this conversation. Yeah, we should trust Israel's Intelligence....propaganda.

Do me a favor, and research this information, stop listening the the Media, pay attention. You have the wrong information and you've fallen for their trap.

But you won't believe any of this I'm telling you, you still have the wool pulled over your eyes it seems.

Enjoy WW3, perspectives like yours are what will bring that to this world.

~Tenth

Israel has the technology and means to take out Iran on their own.

They don't need propaganda. It's simple for them.

We're heading into Iran. Help us if you want to.

The United States stands with Israel. Anyways has and always will.



posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


CPAC joke.

A liberal, a conservative, and a moderate walk into a bar.

The bartender says, "Hi Mitt."




top topics



 
2
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

log in

join