It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Know something?Why so many disaster simulation drills!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
And even if they know they won't tell you.

And what kind of disaster they are expecting!

Earthquake?

EQ ans Tsunami?

Something from outer space?

Something from the Sun?

Pole shift?

Continental drift?

X 24 Excercise: Participants include: Department of Homeland Security, Office of Health Affairs, NORAD-NORTHCOM, US Customs and Border Protection, Global Borders College, Mexican Army and Navy, Mexico Federal Police, Vietnam Ministry of Defense, India National Disaster Management Agency, World Shipping Council, Red Cross, Pacific Disaster Center, NYK Logistics (yusen logistics), National defense University.
source(theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com...

February 17, 2012 – SAN DIEGO - Don’t call us paranoid, but why is the world suddenly having so many disaster simulation drills? Besides the New Madrid quake drill in the U.S, the latest exercise involves several nations and is hosted by San Diego State University.

Exercise 24 (X24) Mexico is the third iteration of a primarily virtual, open-invitation, humanitarian assistance and disaster relief (HADR) exercise with real-world functional components that is hosted by San Diego State University’s “Immersive Visualization Center” (VizCenter). Public Event kicks-off February 08-09, 2012 at 8:00am PST -Hosted by San Diego State University Immersive Visualization Center.

Drills doesn't help too much as long as they don't tell the people what they know.

“The Viz Center is a physical space but one that largely represents relationships between people and organizations collectively attempting to positively impact the worlds of Humanitarian Assistance Disaster Relief, Community Resilience, Search and Rescue, and aid to operational Emergency Responders and Homeland Security.” -

Recent Cali earthquakes could be a sign for what's to come.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Earthquake?
EQ ans Tsunami?
Something from outer space?
Something from the Sun?
Pole shift?
Continental drift?
Fear-monger much?

Drills doesn't help too much as long as they don't tell the people what they know.
lol

Personally, I have seen no increase in safety precautions, and especially not a dramatically significant increase, but I will continue on, as if I have noticed something....

What is the basic point of a 'drill'? Safety precaution. Be somewhat prepared for something which may or may not ever actually happen.

Being prepared for a 'just in case....' type of scenario,
is not quite the same thing as...
"IT'S COMING!!!! IT'S COMING!!! OMG!!!! RUN!!!!'

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

What is the basic point of a 'drill'? Safety precaution. Be somewhat prepared for something which may or may not ever actually happen.
I wish to believe this is the only reason behind those drills.But they are not.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Being prepared for a 'just in case....' type of scenario, is not quite the same thing as... "IT'S COMING!!!! IT'S COMING!!! OMG!!!! RUN!!!!'
Sometimes it could be!!

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Welcome to the Chicken Little table, your falling sky should arrive any day now...

Sorry, couldn't resist.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Kyprian

should arrive any day now
And it will....

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
they know the American people are tired of their scam and that the economy will be failing harder in a neighborhood near you.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
reply to post by Kyprian

And it will....

Sigh. Hope and optimism are completely foreign concepts to you, aren't they?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kyprian

reply to post by Kyprian

And it will....

No they are not but try to look around you and..tell me ..what do you see!!

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

reply to post by Kyprian

And it will....

Opportunities for change. They haven't won yet - if the HAD, we wouldn't be debating this.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle
they know the American people are tired of their scam and that the economy will be failing harder in a neighborhood near you.
The economy is very bad right now in terms of numbers and standard of living but maybe those drills could have another reason behind.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Diamondsmith, are you suggesting that you would prefer that various civil defense agencies be completely unprepared for anything? Don't you think it's a good idea that they practice? After all, we're paying them to do something with their time. The least they can do is pretend there's an emergency now and then,

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

reply to post by Kyprian

And it will....

Opportunities for change. They haven't won yet - if the HAD, we wouldn't be debating this.
But yet are not very far from it,and debating this could have many meanings for THEM.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Sounds a lot like the thread I have just posted could have used a little of this information myself.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Diamondsmith, are you suggesting that you would prefer that various civil defense agencies be completely unprepared for anything
Do you think this is helping too much instead of them giving info?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

The least they can do is pretend there's an emergency now and then
I agree with this,and what if this time they are not pretending,what if there will be a time when not pretending,how will we know?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Let's see if you knew the world was going to end, wouldn't you run up tons of debt? Isn't this exactly what the US and Europe did? Sure it might have been staged to get an one world government but it doesn't seem to be leaning towards that now.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

At least I have my conscience clean..you know...not like others!!!!It is a sin to do some things and I could not live with it,if you understand what I mean.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Daughter2

Let's see if you knew the world was going to end, wouldn't you run up tons of debt?
Doesn't matter,you cannot change them as they cannot change themselves.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

I agree with this,and what if this time they are not pretending,what if there will be a time when not pretending,how will we know?

They tell you. When a tornado is possible, they issue warnings on TV and radio. When one is actually spotted, they set off sirens. Same thing with hurricanes and blizzards. Earthquakes can't be predicted, but when they occur, fire fighters, police and rescue workers swing into action. Where do you live that you have never seen something like this happen?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join