It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the actor Sean Penn, a covert CIA spook???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
It's been a while that Sean Penn is in my list of Hollywood celebrities, who I believe are CIA covert agents. Since TPTB failed in elect the Illuminati clown Wyclef Jean president of that busted island hit by HAARP... oops, sorry... by an "earthquake", because he ran away with his rally money, funded by Brangelina's foundation (front??) "Make it Right", they quickly sent up Sean Penn to Haiti, to be the famous face of Hollywood to show the world how charitable the Illuminati can be with all those miserable people of the 3rd world. Well, this year he was appointed to be ambassador of USA in Haiti and for those who still don't know, the Haitians are settled over large areas of precious mineral resources, such as bauxite, copper, calcium carbonate, iridium, gold, marble and obviously oil.

digitaljournal.com...
www.nationmaster.com...
redicecreations.com...

The fact is that in the last days, Penn did a tour across South America, meeting with its main presidents and the official version of MSM, is that he's collecting funds for help the Haitians. But wait... He's asking money to South American presidents, while the American contractors are getting ready for steal the resources of the Haitians??? He wanna help them?? Why he doesn't start by exposing that UN troops and CIA are spreading ultra-lethal engineered strains of cholera in Haiti???

www.npr.org...

Anyway he's in South America and I suspect he's the head of some secret op of the US down there.

edit on 2/16/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Sean Penn and Evo Morales, Bolivia:

Penn and Dilma Roussef, Brazil:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Penn and Mujica (former terrorist), Uruguay:

Penn and Hugo Chavez, Venezuela:

I assume that Penn has been meeting Chavez for at least one decade, because in some of their photos, they are quite younger.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
lol he kinda looks like a cop

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Not sure,he has aged really really badly though..

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Penn also was in Argentina poking around with the whole Falklands dispute.

Penn and Cristina Kirchner, Argentina:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Oh c'mon, he has "I'm a covert CIA spook" written all over his forehead!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

I wonder why he met so many times with the self-called "sworn enemy of the imperialist USA", Dom Huguito Chavez and they look like very close buddies...

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Sean Penn is no CIA spook but he is a total ------- and needs to stay out of issues and politics that he has no understanding of let alone actually have the facts about an issue. He really showed how clueless and how manipulated he was when he recently met the ------' from Argentina Christina Kirtchner when discussing The Falklands.
edit on 17-2-2012 by alien because: ...swears removed

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
So because an actor ( who may or may not have political views you agree or disagree with) goes to Haiti and helps victims of an earthquake in 2010, and oversees settlement camps to help the displaced victims, he's a secret Illuminati covert CIA agent?

It really seems like all you have to do on ATS these days is throw in person x you don't like, and throw in Illuminati in the same paragraph, and abracadabra, you have a thread.

This site really needs a facpalm emoticon.

edit on 16-2-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
He's startin to look like Mr. Hand...

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wotan
Sean Penn is no CIA spook but he is a total D***head and needs to stay out of issues and politics that he has no understanding of let alone actually have the facts about an issue. He really showed how clueless and how manipulated he was when he recently met the 'Bitch' from Argentina Christina Kirtchner when discussing The Falklands.

I totally beg to differ. He may sports a dumb-tough-bad-temper style for the public, but it could be just part of his training for not blowing his cover. The same about George Clooney who sports that playboy style while is the head of black ops in Sudan, through his "foundation" CIA front "Not in Our Watch", that has spy satellites over that busted African country and intel database analyzed in Harvard.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
So because an actor ( who may or may not have political views you agree or disagree with) goes to Haiti and helps victim of an earthquake in 2010, and oversees settlement camps to help the displaced victims, he's a secret Illuminati covert CIA agent?

It really seems like all you have to do on ATS these days is throw in person x you don't like, and throw in Illuminati in the same paragraph, and abracadabra, you have a thread.

You probably are in the wrong place... What part of "CONSPIRACY FORUM" you didn't get yet??

Dude, try some MTV blog, celebrities forums or something like that...

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I have absolutely no question that Sean Penn is VERY well known by the U.S. Intelligence Agencies as well as those of several other nations around the world. I think he lands somewhere close to their list of people to let fall into the hands of bloodthirsty natives, if given the chance. I cannot remotely see him as being a paid asset, let alone actual Officer of the CIA though.

He's about as Anti-American as it gets..and some things just aren't an act. He seems to HATE this nation right to his rotten little core.

Damn shame too...I used to really enjoy him in his movies. He's a pretty good actor. I just can't separate his acting in a movie from his extremely offensive attitude toward the nation he's gained all his success from.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

Originally posted by bknapple32
So because an actor ( who may or may not have political views you agree or disagree with) goes to Haiti and helps victim of an earthquake in 2010, and oversees settlement camps to help the displaced victims, he's a secret Illuminati covert CIA agent?

You probably are in the wrong place... What part of "CONSPIRACY FORUM" you didn't get yet??

Dude, try some MTV blog, celebrities forums or something like that...

So because I dont agree with this point of view I should leave the site??? Newsflash, what puts ATS above the rest, is the fact that there are as many skeptics as CT'ers to pull the CT'ers back down to Earth. And as many CT'ers as skeptics to open the skeptics eyes.

Just because ATS is a conspiracy theory website does not mean everyone has a green light to just throw crap against the wall to see what sticks. We're here to deny ignorance, not embrace it.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Hence one of the owners username as SkepticOverlord

Tell him to leave.......I DARE YOU

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
If he is covert , then he Infiltrated Madonna big styleeeee

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
lol he said spook

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

What is it with celeb hollywood actors anyway...? Common people think they are the person as in their latest movie and if that happens too often these actors start to believe it themselves too.

I mean Jesus was a carpenter...and that was a person with real substance! There is hope for us footsoldiers yet.

btw...who else on your celeb list is a covert CIA agent.......John Travolta maybe?

edit on 17/2/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I just can't separate his acting in a movie from his extremely offensive attitude toward the nation he's gained all his success from.

Pardon me...? There are more countries in the world than just the US of A...

sec.line..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join