It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the actor Sean Penn, a covert CIA spook???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

Originally posted by Wotan
Sean Penn is no CIA spook but he is a total D***head and needs to stay out of issues and politics that he has no understanding of let alone actually have the facts about an issue. He really showed how clueless and how manipulated he was when he recently met the 'Bitch' from Argentina Christina Kirtchner when discussing The Falklands.

I totally beg to differ. He may sports a dumb-tough-bad-temper style for the public, but it could be just part of his training for not blowing his cover. The same about George Clooney who sports that playboy style while is the head of black ops in Sudan, through his "foundation" CIA front "Not in Our Watch", that has spy satellites over that busted African country and intel database analyzed in Harvard.
edit on 2/16/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

Man you should write a script for a movie about it.

Sort of like Oceans 11, but ... Secret Black November starring Sean Connery, Russel Crowe, George Clooney as the evil Doctor Ridiculous, Sean Penn as Investigator Max Brilliant, and Bill Gates as the man with no heart.

All about a secret agent who investigates a super duper secret society in Africa headed by the evil and dastardly Doctor Ridiculous - the evil twin of Doctor Shenanigans who, sadly, died at birth while their mother, princess Fatbottom, suffered an acute attack of flatulent pant syndrome - while moonlighting as a unbelievable gorgeous suave actor named Max Brilliant, accompanied by his slow witted sidekick, Captain Feely played by Sean Connery. On their mission to obtain secret HAARP documents from the newly discovered sink hole in the middle east, they find none other than Rudy Redfeather, played by Russel Crowe, the treasure hunting maniac that has been living in the desert for nearly 20 years and who joins them on their way to the secret underground castle of Professor Heartless, the man with no heart, who holds the secret to the Illuminati, the NWO, Freemasons and the evil underground squirrel people whose ultimate goal is to rule the Earth once more...

Will Doctor Ridiculous allow them to succeed? Will Inspector Max Brilliant manage to foil the Evil Doctors scheme? Will Skippy save Sonny from the lecherous hands of Dingo Dickly?? Will this thread 404 before anyone can ponder these outcomes????

Only 1AnunnakiBastard will be able to answer this, and more, in next weeks episode: Thread #947573 - the Phantom and the Pharaoh (Known as : I know they know that I know they know about chemtrails! in the UK and Australia.)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Pardon me...? There are more countries in the world than just the US of A... sec.line..

He is FROM the United States. His entire career was formed and performed in the United States and for American Studios. That makes him an American issue more than anything else and outside of any other nation...so just this once, it IS all about America.

Sean Penn is an AMERICAN disgrace for his penchant to run down the nation that gave him the success and mega millions he uses to run it down with.

edit on 17-2-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
Why he doesn't start by exposing that UN troops and CIA are spreading ultra-lethal engineered strains of cholera in Haiti???
www.npr.org...

Really? "ultra-lethal engineered strains"? All your link here supports is that the cholera came from Nepalese UN troops...which seems to indicate that the disease is not the only thing being rectally sourced.

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Sean Penn is an AMERICAN disgrace for his penchant to run down the nation that gave him the success and mega millions he uses to run it down with.

He is unhappy with the direction his government is taking, therefore he is putting his own money where his mouth is in an effort to effect change. Sounds like a patriot to me.

But he disagrees with your politics therefore he is a disgrace.

Sure thing.
edit on 17-2-2012 by JohnnyCanuck because: ...just because...ok?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I strongly believe a number of Hollywood personalities are covertly working for the CIA/Mossad.

Television and the silver screen always have served as two of their most effective propaganda machines.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
No...He's just trolling around with delusions of grandeur.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
The following link says it all really.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

He is unhappy with the direction his government is taking, therefore he is putting his own money where his mouth is in an effort to effect change. Sounds like a patriot to me.

But he disagrees with your politics therefore he is a disgrace.

He isn't a disgrace because he disagrees with me. Absolutely not. MOST of Hollywood disagrees with me and I'd be without anything to watch if I was that picky and easy about writing someone off. No.. He's an outright scumbag because he doesn't simply protest or disagree with the nation he claims as his home, he does that in the company of our ENEMIES. It isn't enough for Penn to just run his mouth and show his stupidity like most of Hollywood. Oh no,... He has to go play Pals with Saddam in Baghdad and Chavex in Venezuela. If old Uncle Ho somehow survived, I'm sure Penn would have made time to have tea with HIM too. Lets see.... Fidel.... Gadaffi... I don't think there is ANYONE that has declared us an enemy that Sean Penn hasn't warmed up to and spent serious face time with.

I'd call him a traitor outright, but he hasn't actually played this game that we know of DURING active hostilities with a foreign power. He just sucks up to them right up to the point of shooting breaking out.

Protest anything you want in America. It's the right of every citizen. Absolutely! However, once one crosses the international border, there are some considerations as an American and not hobnobbing with our DECLARED adversaries if not outright enemies, is the LEAST we can DEMAND of our citizens.

What is political about it anyway? This fool did the same under Clinton and Baby Bush. Now Obama... It isn't political for him, he just hates his nation. He can leave it any time and we'll all be just as happy to see him go. Maybe his BUDDY Hugo can fix him up with a propaganda job in his regime. I think he'd fit right in there.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Ummmm, no. You mean Spicoli?
No way this could happen!

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Ummmm, no. You mean Spicoli?
No way this could happen!

Which all goes to show that "People on 'ludes should not drive."
...and I'm citing Spicoli, but not talkin' 'bout Penn.
edit on 17-2-2012 by JohnnyCanuck because: like YOU know how to spell 'Spicoli' first time out?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
The only thing I know Penn is doing in South America is being an idiot over the Falklands. He seems like an idiot anyway even before this furore.

2nd

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
After Sean Penn's comments on the falklands he showed he knows nothing and needs to read a history book or two, he is just another useful idiot who has hatred not only for the USA but also us here in the UK.

As for him being CIA? well if you get chauffered around by the likes of Chaves etc... the CIA would be most interested in what was said, Chaves would obviously be aware that this "actor" is a useful idiot and
not reveal anything he wanted kept secret anyway obvious really........

As for his acting abilities I never rated him or enjoyed his films (I am not just saying this retrospectively) I just never did like him he gives me the creeps.

I do wish all of theses celeb types including actors sports stars etc... keep out of political issues but as the brainwshed masses look up to these charachters for some reason this will sadly continue.

It is always sad to see a persons ego outstrip their actual abilities and sense of reality he will not be the first or last useful idiot used by whatever side for nefarious propaganda reasons.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Don't forget Penn's trip to Iraq before Iraq War II got started...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Sean Penn is no CIA spook but he is a total ------- and needs to stay out of issues and politics that he has no understanding of let alone actually have the facts about an issue. He really showed how clueless and how manipulated he was when he recently met the ------' from Argentina Christina Kirtchner when discussing The Falklands.
edit on 17-2-2012 by alien because: ...swears removed

So you're pissy because he isn't IHMSS?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by HattoriHanzou

No, just because he is a c*** who really doesn't have a clue.

It annoys the hell out of me when pampered, prissy actors who wouldn't know a hard days work if it hit them full in the face start spouting off in the media about things they know nothing about.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

The following link says it all really.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

All your link shows is that about a hundred of Her Majesty's employees and their spouses and children can easily be handled and made to drive around a bit, in order to show some fair-weather patriotism.

Seriously, this sort of move is as transparent as a group of cheering fans in front of a Bahraini palace.
edit on 27-2-2012 by HattoriHanzou because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian

No, just because he is a c*** who really doesn't have a clue.

It annoys the hell out of me when pampered, prissy actors who wouldn't know a hard days work if it hit them full in the face start spouting off in the media about things they know nothing about.

Oh he knows what is job is, and he knows as well as anybody who owns the Falklands.

Edit: you're the second Limey in this thread to say that Penn doesn't know about stuff.

What doesn't he know about?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Well, for starters, he will be in trouble with his own state department after his visit to Argentina. A British investment firm is already in trouble with the US for running a hedge fund for Argentina, currently valued at around $4.5 billion. I realise this is small peanuts but then Argentina has written off bank debts totaling around $40 billion (to many US firms) since around 2008.

I really cannot be bothered with the guy though. Instead, try searching for the wonderful comments and statements he has made in the past about a myriad of topics.

And, again, i will not limit this simply to Penn. It genuinely goes for any actor that thinks the world is interested in what they say.

Now, how about we turn this back to you? Maybe you should tell us why Sean Penn is so wonderful?
edit on 27-2-2012 by Flavian because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

You are using a few tired old tricks, but that's to be expected. There is nothing new under the sun. I don't really feel like playing your little games, they're very old.

Answer me this : Why can Penn go to Cuba and Iraq and other such places without molestation from State?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

What tired old tricks? You asked me a question, i answered. I asked you a question, you avoided answering. To me, that says only one of us is playing tricks and games.

To be honest, and no disrespect intended, i will be leaving this thread as i really could not care less about Sean Penn or anything else an actor may have to say. They are totally inconsequential to me apart from providing entertainment. When it comes to international relations, science, medicine or a whole host of other areas, what actors have to say is of absolutely no importance.

However, to answer you latest question, Penn can go wherever he likes and say whatever he likes. Same as anyone else.

No one has to listen him though.
edit on 27-2-2012 by Flavian because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian
However, to answer you latest question, Penn can go wherever he likes and say whatever he likes. Same as anyone else. No one has to listen him though.

You miss a point...Americans are forbidden from going to Cuba. It may be that he sidesteps the dictate which, I believe, forbids them from spending any money there. It keeps them off the beaches, though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join