It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maine GOP Recounting Votes!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
There needs to be an open vote count, public fully recorded in each and every county

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by elouina
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

No what we are seeing is dowright fraud. The system is broken. Right now all we can only hope for is close to perfect until they revamp it. At least we are getting a recount for now. But that is just a bandaid. I don't think we have any choice but to be satisfied with this bandaid. For now... Since the only way to do it right is to revamp things and do the caucus over.

And to be honest, all I ever see are mostly Ron Paul supporters. Something I have never seen before. Usually the folks around me are split. And the more fraud there is, the more RP supporters will come out and vote. And the more difficult it will be for the election fraud to not be noticed. I haven't voted in over a decade due to disgust. But you will be seeing me on election day if Ron Paul is on the ballot.

I have seen no evidence given of downright fraud.

I have seen many examples of what is within the margin of error that looks like basic human errors.

If you have hard evidence of downright fraud...please show me this.

And one simple question for any Ron Paul supporter. In your personal opinion, what percentage of the voting population do you think supports Ron Paul.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by elouina

No what we are seeing is dowright fraud. The system is broken. Right now all we can only hope for is close to perfect until they revamp it. At least we are getting a recount for now. But that is just a bandaid. I don't think we have any choice but to be satisfied with this bandaid. For now... Since the only way to do it right is to revamp things and do the caucus over.

And to be honest, all I ever see are mostly Ron Paul supporters. Something I have never seen before. Usually the folks around me are split. And the more fraud there is, the more RP supporters will come out and vote. And the more difficult it will be for the election fraud to not be noticed. I haven't voted in over a decade due to disgust. But you will be seeing me on election day if Ron Paul is on the ballot.

I have seen no evidence given of downright fraud.

I have seen many examples of what is within the margin of error that looks like basic human errors.

If you have hard evidence of downright fraud...please show me this.

And one simple question for any Ron Paul supporter. In your personal opinion, what percentage of the voting population do you think supports Ron Paul.

22% according to the latest national polls, second place and 7% behind Romney.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by UKTruth

I'm not sure what national polls you are looking at.

The polls I see have Paul between 10-15% and in last place in the national polls.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

But I was wondering what people personally thought...not according to polls. From my experience, Ron Paul supporters don't believe the polls...the think his support is much larger.

So I wanted to know what they think is realistic.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

You are really not that ignorant are you? The voting system works eh? Only honest mistakes. Unbelievable... well actually I can believe it because your devoted to bashing RP supporters.

I am very open minded, but your posts do not constructively challenge my views. Do you have any sensible reason for me to question RP to the point where he wouldn't be the best candidate?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
No, you guys have it all wrong! Santorum will win now. As he is the GOP darling at this point. They did it with Iowa, they can do it with Maine. Santorum got a huge surge when he one those three states last time which didn't really matter, Maine doesn't really matter here, but with Santorum's momentum he is on Fire! He will win Maine and continue to win three or four states in the next two weeks. He will be unstoppable after that. He's got to campaign hard in Georgia to beat Newt. But at this point, Newt's just playing catch up.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenIgnorance

You are really not that ignorant are you? The voting system works eh? Only honest mistakes. Unbelievable... well actually I can believe it because your devoted to bashing RP supporters.

I am very open minded, but your posts do not constructively challenge my views. Do you have any sensible reason for me to question RP to the point where he wouldn't be the best candidate?

Show me proof that it is more than human error.

If you can't do that...then I don't believe I am the one being ignorant. I am using the available data and known facts.

If you think it is blatant fraud...show me some proof.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenIgnorance

Show me proof that it is more than human error.

If you can't do that...then I don't believe I am the one being ignorant. I am using the available data and known facts.

If you think it is blatant fraud...show me some proof.

I do THINK it's blatant fraud. And I can't figure out how you could think otherwise. You should use more than facts to develop an opinion, such as the audio responses from the officials. That's the beauty of an opinion.

I am not calling you ignorant...only said that you can't be ignorant enough to truly BELIEVE that human error is 100% responsible for the discrepancies. Facts aside do you honestly believe that?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenIgnorance

You should use more than facts to develop an opinion

WHAT? No thanks...I'll stick to facts.

I am not calling you ignorant...only said that you can't be ignorant enough to truly BELIEVE that human error is 100% responsible for the discrepancies. Facts aside do you honestly believe that?

Well facts aside...I think Romney is an alien...but I'm not sure what good putting facts aside does us.

I have seen no evidence of anything but human error. Everything so far that has been uncovered doens't change the results, and isn't on a large scale.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I'd like an answer for this question as well... I don't see any from Paulers. I wonder why.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

reply to post by EnlightenIgnorance

You should use more than facts to develop an opinion

WHAT? No thanks...I'll stick to facts.

Well facts aside...I think Romney is an alien...but I'm not sure what good putting facts aside does us.

I have seen no evidence of anything but human error. Everything so far that has been uncovered doens't change the results, and isn't on a large scale.

You feel Ron Paul is a huge threat to Obama. The facts point clearly to this. You spend countless hours here attempting to discredit Ron Paul and his supporters. We agree Ron Paul is a huge threat to Obama. In fact he is the only candidate that can beat Obama. Go Ron Paul!

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

You feel Ron Paul is a huge threat to Obama. The facts point clearly to this. You spend countless hours here attempting to discredit Ron Paul and his supporters. We agree Ron Paul is a huge threat to Obama. In fact he is the only candidate that can beat Obama. Go Ron Paul!

If I wanted Obama to have an easy re-election...Ron Paul is my second choice...Michelle Bachmann was my first.

But keep on telling yourself that...if that makes his poor performance more acceptable that way...then you go ahead and tell yourself that.

But just for giggles...please show me some data that proves Ron Paul is a huge threat to Obama.
edit on 18-2-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

I'd like an answer for this question as well... I don't see any from Paulers. I wonder why.

Here is an answer for you guys.

The Ron-Paul supporting population of a state obviously depends on the state, it has differed so far in each state hasn´t it?

But overall i´d say it is probably between 15-20% of each state, the reason he polls higher is that Ron Paul supporters are much keener on voting than the other candidates supporters. They are keener because they really believe in their candidate, unlike the other candidates supporters, who are only getting brainfed by the MSM. I will cover each candidates major demographics below.

Romney supporter. The majority, but not very keen on voting, probably has a 50% chance of turning up at the caucus at all, and then only a 50% to even cast their vote on him. This is the "flip-flopping" crowd, like their candidate.

Santorum supporter. All the most frightened people belong here, afraid of getting nuked by Iran due to all the fear mongering being pumped out on MSM. He also got the homophobe vote.

Gingrich supporter. Those who value wit and decisiveness over common sense and intelligence. Criminals and thieves, as well as politicians and bankers(he lost all bankers though when he said he wanted to end the fed, since then his numbers have plummeted in every poll)

Ron Paul supporters are young, because they use the internet, and with internet comes the ability to really research the candidate. They are the ones that know the most about their candidate, and every other candidate as well. That is why they choose ron paul. These young people are informing their elders all the time, so Ron Paul supporters are also climbing in age slowly. They are the people that love intelligence, common sense, peace, freedom and individual rights.

So do you really think it matters, really, how many % of Ron Paul supporters there are? He is the clear choice even if he only had 1% of the votes. If those supporters for the other candidate get informed as well, they would also choose Ron Paul!
edit on 18-2-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

But overall i´d say it is probably between 15-20% of each state

So you should not be surprised that he is losing each state.

If this is the percent that you think he has...then you are declaring him to be a loser and not having a chance at the nomination.

Your biased analysis of other voters doesn't mean a thing...I'm sure a die hard Romney supporter thinks you are just as much of a moron as you think they are.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

If I wanted Obama to have an easy re-election...Ron Paul is my second choice...Michelle Bachmann was my first.

But keep on telling yourself that...if that makes his poor performance more acceptable that way...then you go ahead and tell yourself that.

But just for giggles...please show me some data that proves Ron Paul is a huge threat to Obama.
edit on 18-2-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

Your obvious fear of him is proof enough for me. You don't spend every waking minute on here for nothing. LoL...

I can smell your fear.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

So you have no proof for your claims???

Can't say I'm surprised.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

So you have no proof for your claims???

Can't say I'm surprised.

My proof of Ron Paul's importance and ability is your desperation. You aren't doing what you are doing for nothing.

You mad breh?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Washington County Results

While Paul did well today, they are saying that he still lost by 133 votes.

EAST MACHIAS – Ron Paul won Washington County and Hancock County's much-anticipated caucuses today, but not by enough to overturn Mitt Romney's controversial victory in Maine.

An announced attendance of 306 voters crammed into the cafeteria at Washington Academy in Washington County this morning, a week after the original caucus had been postponed due to snow.

Paul won today's contest easily with 167 votes, compared to Romney's 86, Santorum's 59, Gingrich's five. Two voters were listed as "other".

He also won Hancock County's caucus, nabbing 41 votes compared to Romney's 16.

But recounted statewide totals released by the Republican Party late Friday showed Romney led Paul by 239 votes, which means even with today's victories, Paul still lost by 133 votes, according to the state GOP.

Press Herald

Romney gained on the recount released Friday.

But the vote tallies were revised enough in other towns to add to Romney's lead, according to the new data.

In Limington, Paul originally received 20 votes. But after the recount, Paul received zero votes.

In Portland, Paul originally beat Romney 106-91. But after the recount, Romney beat Paul 106-91.

In Bar Harbor, the GOP originally said 22 people voted. But after the recount, it said 27 voted and the five extra votes went to Romney.

In Trenton, the GOP originally said 15 people voted. But after the recount, it said 20 voted and all five extra votes went to Romney.

Likely adding fuel to the flames, Webster said Friday night some towns votes still weren't included in the recount, if they voted after 5 p.m. on Feb. 11 or if he couldn't get in touch with them.

Late Friday, a town-by-town tally of the recount still showed some towns with zero votes.

Press Herald

Anyone from any of these small towns, or attended caucuses there?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
The recount is a sham.

I have been very careful to not claim vote fraud, but after reading this report I am going to link, the whole damn thing should be thrown out. This is unbelievable. It's a sham and you can't call it anything but.

Its I sham I say!!

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

find this video interesting when reading all the reactions here ..
especially the herald news story ..
its strange romney wins portland with exact same numbers where ron paul was the winner first ..
that too me looks like a complete fraud .

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join