It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maine GOP Recounting Votes!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Indeed... It could certainly be that way. I'll be rather happy if Paul turns out to win it for the recount. After all, you may recall, I voted for him last week in our primary here in Missouri. I couldn't agree more about him being the only honest one of the bunch...and for that reason, I'm hoping for the impossible and voting for a lost cause. I know this. I'll still vote for him if his name is there in Nov though! Ya never know.

Having said that..the idea that no funny business goes on between the others is silly and others ARE seemingly suggesting that. I can't forget how Huckabee and McCain conspired in 2008 to slam Romney clear out of the race and they succeeded very well. Romney learned...and he's as vicious this time around as he was a little naive the last time. When/IF Paul is busted out of the race, the fighting and Fraud continues...this is what I don't get. Paul is a NICE fat target, but he's only one among 3 targets and the least important one to the OTHER 3 camps doing the attacking.

Oh well... The recount will run it's course and we'll know soon. Hopefully Paul is shown the winner..at least for the sake of confirming he has the support so many deny. If he loses? Well, I accept the recount...and what other choice is there? ANOTHER Recount? This isn't Florida and I'm not Al Gore.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Yeah.. I will just be dissapointed if they recount, but it doesn't count Washington and that one ends up making the difference.

If they recount, Paul still loses, then they consider Washington and that makes Paul the winner, then nothing can be said because it's a cry wolf thing. Actually that gets my conspiracy wheels turning and here is what I am saying.

I think (as of two seconds ago) the reason for this recount is just that. A day or so ago they announced they will be announcing the Washington vote to the media whether or not the GOP wants to include it in the count. I think the Maine GOP figured that if this is the last bit of news entering the MSM about their caucus then it will be basically a Paul win (if Washington makes the difference) so what they are doing is giving a recount that they think Paul will still lose to overshadow the Washington count that could make him the winner. Basically make him twice a loser so him finally being a winner is ignored. If Washington isn't counted in this new count then I think he will likely still lose and it will make the win he would have eventually gotten without the recount (the win based on Washington) negligent. Damn that GOP is sneaky.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Some of the new numbers......Reality check

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
How do we know it wont be rigged again?????

I dont hear the repubs apoligizing

This guy in maine should be tarred and feathered

U catch 1 cockroach there are 100s hiding

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
It is indeed great news. I was wondering if the guy who initially refused to give up info was going to try to stand tall. Methinks he crumbled!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by WildWorld

At the bottom there is a correction saying Mitt got 50 in waldo instead of 24 so that only puts Paul 20 or so closer rather than 40 some. So I am crossing my fingers that Paul will keep picking them up and they will add Washington. If they release them prematurely again then I am sticking with my above conspiracy theory that they are trying to make Paul lose more than once before finally winning so it will be severely overshadowed when he does.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Well that article says the winner will be announced on Saturday, which is the day Washington County is holding their caucus so I assume it will be counted.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
The only way is for an OPEN, fully transparent vote count for anyone to believe it. There is no way I am going to believe it if these are counted again in secret, its like asking a thief to count how much money he stole.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Haha.. so true. That is a good analogy. We need to hold Maine upside down and shake the votes out of them.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

The Maine GOP are pretty much damned if they do-damned if they don't. If they don't do a recount then Paul supporters are going to complain about voter fraud. If they do a recount and Paul still comes in second they're going to complain about voter fraud. While I definitely agree that all the votes in Maine need to be counted, nothing is going to change if Paul doesn't win the state. Even he does win things really won't change. Maine is a fairly minor state and he will win by such a small margin that it won't give him much of a surge in other states and most of the delegates are already Paul supporters who would vote for him regardless of who who their precinct actually voted for.

You're right. If there is voter fraud in Maine it is somehow those damned Ron Paul supporters fault. You know they are a pack of whining crying simps who actually believed all the good stuff that they were taught in school about this country. And now they expect that stuff to be honored and carried through on. What morons!

Media coverage! yay!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Indeed... It could certainly be that way. I'll be rather happy if Paul turns out to win it for the recount. After all, you may recall, I voted for him last week in our primary here in Missouri. I couldn't agree more about him being the only honest one of the bunch...and for that reason, I'm hoping for the impossible and voting for a lost cause. I know this. I'll still vote for him if his name is there in Nov though! Ya never know.

My father always taught me that if you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything. My dad was the most honorable man I ever met, and we have been falling for anything and everything. I am voting Paul no matter what. And I will be thinking of the Native Americans who lined up in the State of New Mexico to vote, even though they knew their vote would not be counted. How did they know?

www.gregpalast.com...

and

www.robertfkennedyjr.com...

Greg's book, Armed Madhouse was not only a NYTimes bestseller but lines out all the methods of voter fraud that they discovered. If you want your vote to count you should read this book. Greg also gives a strategy for folks to follow if they want to vote in the manner that will offer the most chance of being included in the count.

If you think the electronic voting machines are the bogey man to watch in this area, you need to catch up. The boys at the RNC and Choice Point have been very busy while we were watching Dancing With The Stars and our favorite sports team.

Write in? If that is the only way, then so be it.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Also apparently they are going to include the other counties voting that day. So Hancock county and some others I think.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
This is a serious (slightly off topic) question. How can Romney or Gingrich appeal to anyone who is not the 1%. It baffles me that people do not immediately see the corruption in these two. Equally baffling is how people do not see how genuine Ron Paul is and the myriad of reasons why he is the only option. I know MSM unfortunately plays a major role in this. But even ~2 min of RP at a debate should make it clear for anyone. If not, then 2 min of either Romney or Gingrich should certainly be enough for anyone to dismiss them, let alone 30 min.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Will they include the votes from Washington County? Or are they just recounting votes that have already been cast, and still excluding Washington County from the total?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
After recount Romney's lead over Paul has grown.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

I called earlier in this thread I believe that the intention of the recount was to make Romney win more than once and to try to move on before Washington County released their votes to the public. They wanted to recount before tomorrow very badly and only decided to when Washington County announced they would be giving their results to the news media. The whole agreed upon recount was so they could kill the story before all the votes were cast.

Read through the thread I predicted this and considered it and knew what the intention was the second it was announced there would be a recount.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Yeah.. I will just be dissapointed if they recount, but it doesn't count Washington and that one ends up making the difference.

If they recount, Paul still loses, then they consider Washington and that makes Paul the winner, then nothing can be said because it's a cry wolf thing. Actually that gets my conspiracy wheels turning and here is what I am saying.

I think (as of two seconds ago) the reason for this recount is just that. A day or so ago they announced they will be announcing the Washington vote to the media whether or not the GOP wants to include it in the count. I think the Maine GOP figured that if this is the last bit of news entering the MSM about their caucus then it will be basically a Paul win (if Washington makes the difference) so what they are doing is giving a recount that they think Paul will still lose to overshadow the Washington count that could make him the winner. Basically make him twice a loser so him finally being a winner is ignored. If Washington isn't counted in this new count then I think he will likely still lose and it will make the win he would have eventually gotten without the recount (the win based on Washington) negligent. Damn that GOP is sneaky.

We aren't stupid. The GOP is transparent as is Brewster. Why would they do an immediate recount rather than wait until tomorrow when the other counties and towns are voting? ...Exactly. It's also worth noting, and very funny to me that Webster said no matter how much people whined and moaned he wouldn't release this info until March. As I said earlier, if the recount didn't include the extra counties than it was just a follow up attack to the initial fraud.
edit on 17-2-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

dbl post

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by trust_no_one

So what are you saying? Recount or no recount, if Paul doesn't win it can't be valid? Forgive me..I must be misunderstanding you and look forward to a pinch of clarification on that.

Maine sounded off, alright. It still doesn't mean Paul won. Great if he did...but why ask for a recount if the results still won't be accepted...and it's being said before the totals are even offered?

sorry i took a while to get back to you and that i might not have been to clear originally i was just making statements but yea i was kind of implying it wouldnt be valid. we've seen lots of reports of voting fraud even before maine and maine is supposed to be a heavy paul supporting state (especially the counties that wernt counted)

as you can see the gap is in fact widening nd not shrinking meaning this only allowed the establishment to have more time to falsify that states voting system... i think i heard something about how in nevada they just drove off with some paul ballots and in iowa 8 counties went missing and wouldnt have a revote... with the time given to he maine offiials it would have been easy to 'disappear' most of pauls ballots and supprt
www.fox19.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by trust_no_one

That is why when you catch a thief stuffing his pockets at the register you don't have them count the money back to you from their pockets, trust they gave it all, and let them get back to work. You hold them upside down, shake it out, and then fire them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join