It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jehovah Revealed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

Yes, in stating the meek shall inherit the earth, its pssibly becaus3 the blood thirsty tyrants will lay waste to each other. I kid.

Its nearly impossible for men to WANT to emulate the fruits of Christ's teachings. Like you said, no reward here. I can wait. Besides, as I mentioned above, the Holy Spirit is essential to adopting the Christ conciousness.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi
reply to post by rebellender

You said you want to prove jesus is more then solstices and equinoxes..... Jesus' wisdom/knowledge/philosophy is important and valuable....... the message he put forth through time does have its place....... You understand the potential of the human to act and live in a world of positive and good, your spirit is aligned with this truth and you dont understand why everyone else does not feel the same,,, no need to whore out this philosophy or make ends meet that will not and cannot and should not and dont..... you saw how hard it was for jesus to prove to the world as a individual the truth, no use in beating your self up for failing to do so as well,,,, it is a collective decision the people must make together and individually within their own........ Jesus is more then just a man in the way that Plato and einstein did more with their time and energy then be bums....... No need to deify jesus ,,, because then you and people might start to believe that everyone and everything is not a direct portion/creation of god...

the potential for perfect order, harmony, cooperation, love to exist on earth between humans is actual...... Jesus was the archetype and actual manifestation of platos philosopher king....... perfect rule, of fairness, reason, rational, tempered.......... jesus was the son of man....... he was born,, learned history,, looked at humans from an eternal perspective, did not wish to associate with their un perfected ways,,, the traits that would put forth order and establish harmony were not desired by the people of that time or the people of this time, for the same reason a lion finds no use for grace and compassion in the natural world... because deception, power, and viscousness are things that are rewarded in that realm....... we are in the middle of a long time span of physical, and spiritual evolution..... human kind has been rewarded by the universe for its goodness,,, peace, cooperation, understanding, love, those are things that allows human civilization and family to exist and flourish..... the ideals of jesus would be perfect for ruling an orderly system of complete fairness over the world,,., but in the current time frame of the world now of nations and competition,,, his ideals would be seen as a weakness,,, and so the armies must continue to grown and reason, wisdom, and truth ignored......
edit on 16-2-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

I think YOU want to prove that Yeshua is more than solsitices and equinoxes hahahaha

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by threewhiteeyes

Seriously, its not a B - movie. This is an on-line forum website ATS

Its cool I wont call the boys in the white jackets just yet.

What I find most fascinating IS your intellect. The fact that you haven't linked my thread here as Anti-Zionist stuns me. It most certainly is

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

think Lucifer causing 1/3 of the angels to fall is an end-time prediction and nothing that's already happened. He desires to exalt his throne above the stars of god, but I've seen nothing to indicate that this has already happened.
reply to post by Magnificient

No sorry hate to say it but it was written in The Revelation but was referred to as an earlier event pre-modern man.
The Book of Urantia goes into detail about it but Urantia has been Hoaxed. I suspect that the Fall is detailed by the Mormon Faith

there were a couple of events where human went to visit the creator. The creator was finding more and more favor with humans. Lucifer was getting more and more jealous of man. He finally got pissed and laid down an ultimatum. Creator said Fine you want to be god go to earth and be god. Not in these words though obviously. I speak English, I don't know what they speak

edit on 16-2-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Wrong. It was Popeye the Sailor cartoon who said "I am what I am...and thats ALL that I am!"

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
Wrong. It was Popeye the Sailor cartoon who said "I am what I am...and thats ALL that I am!"

Wrong, come on you guys, you must do better!!!
from Wiki

I Am that I Am (Hebrew: אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה‎, pronounced Ehyeh asher ehyeh [ʔehˈje ʔaˈʃer ʔehˈje]) is a common English translation (JPS among others) of the response God used in the Hebrew Bible when Moses asked for his name (Exodus 3:14). It is one of the most famous verses in the Torah. Hayah means "existed" or "was" in Hebrew; "ehyeh" is the first person singular imperfect form and is usually translated in English Bibles as "I will be" (or "I shall be"), for example, at Exodus 3:12. Ehyeh asher ehyeh is generally interpreted to mean I am that I am, though it can also be translated as "I-shall-be that I-shall-be."[1]

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

No, seriously! Popeye says in every cartoon..."I am that I am...and thats ALL that I am!" I was being serious.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

It can't be proved. There is no science to it. But I will tell you what. If you show me one documented case where a withered hand I mean x-rays and everything was healed, You show me that, and Bam I am into Jesus. Until then he is somebody made up to promote good will, agenda and make BANK MONEY
edit on 16-2-2012 by rebellender because: added content

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by NerdGoddess
What? I think you mis used a few words here that may have made this a little more understandable. At least for me anyways. Im not quite sure what you are trying to get across here.

That's because there is no sense to any religion. Religion is a construct of Man and NOTHING MORE! You would not need to be a Prophet or a Son of God or Moses or Muhammed to write ideas that are so common and ingrained into the majority of people that I laugh every time I here things like...these Sacred Words or The Ten Commandments.or anything of this nature because a child could understand this and write it down.

The problem people have is understanding that Humans have been around a LONG TIME. Alot longer than these ancient texts or Prophets guessed we were. The last two species of Man were the Current...Homosapiens and Homosapiens evolved over a long period of time from what was our direct ancestor..Cro Magnon. Now Cro Magnon was almost identical to Homosapien....us...in just about every way and besides the fact that Cro Magnons were on average a bit taller than Current Humans....it would be almost impossible to tell the difference between the two. Cro Magnon even had a slightly larger brain than Homosapien but we are them and they became us over a long period of time. Current religions use a world and Human creation period that is rediculously short so all this talk about scripture is baloney. Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Not at all. I cant say zionism concerns me in the least. And to your reply regarding when/if lucy fell, i agree.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger

No, seriously! Popeye says in every cartoon..."I am that I am...and thats ALL that I am!" I was being serious.

you have to stay on topic or the mod squad will bust ya.

First you said I was wrong, so I corrected you and showed you that I was right.
Now I have a question for you.
The toon says Popeye was 'strong to the finich' but he got his ass handed to him by Brutus until he ate his spinach
so was he strong to the finich cause he eats his spinach or was he not?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by threewhiteeyes

My thread do to limited space can not go into all the details of Zionism. the Zionists are a murderous bunch of chisellers, they were in WWII and they still have not repented
I gave you a star for the backup on the Fall of Lucifer

edit on 17-2-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

nope i was responding to what rebelender said in his post

"Yes I did. The rebellion is very interesting. It is my hope with this study to find Jesus something more than just reference to the solstices and equinoxes.
I have not considered that Jesus was Lucifer, but I have seen the comparison side by side. It looks good subjectively but for me it just doesn't compute"

I think putting Jesus on a pedastol ( or cross) as a deity is wrong and Jesus would certainly not approve... history is a game of telephone,,, most "christians" do not accurately understand much of anything, except maybe the most literal sequenced words of the bible.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

jesus message of love and good will towards others is a good message, how can you argue..... the magic stuff does not need to justify the truth of his message of goodness and philosophy and teachings.... the magic stuff is to discredit a revival of good will, a revolution of goodness,righteousness, a second coming of jesus,,, because "oh no magic, we dont want your good garbage",.,, the spirit of jesus will return in a revolution of good will,, if it will be aligned with truth it will deny the magic jesus of the bible,,, so christians will view this movement, or person as anti - christ...... or it will be anti christ in the sense it will deny the godliness of jesus and his magic,,, but use his message as the truth it is,, along with the saviour of technology which is.... true magic..

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I seem to remember you and I not agreeing on some point in the past but that was then. Thanks for your input. I like to call it the Journey but going from someone like me who was a brainwashed bible thumper to what I have come on to has been difficult. We have a very good record of history laying right in the ground under our noses and yet Religion will dictate what is is and isnt. I am too old now but there is about 12 years of school I would like to turn back time to learn.

I love ancient history and religion
edit on 17-2-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

hope so and time will tell

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

can you name a time when it hasn't?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeSigh

Originally posted by NerdGoddess
What? I think you mis used a few words here that may have made this a little more understandable. At least for me anyways. Im not quite sure what you are trying to get across here.

^That's because it doesn't make sense.

It's that historical revisionism we've talked about before, OP. You meander around everywhere and not once do you establish a convincing argument that Moses knew this alleged truth and pulled a big hoax over on everyone. I suppose the crux of your point is your belief that God is really Satan. You're free to believe that, but I hope you aren't surprised when other people don't believe it with you. This is a faith based argument no matter which side you take- but I was hoping you'd have some convincing source material. However, kudos to you for working a Jimmy Hoffa reference in though.

It's not even "historic revisionism' really, as the Bible is essentially an overly verbose book of fairy tales.

How exactly this equates to "Conspiracy in Religion" I will never know. Too often this forum becomes nothing more than a soapbox for religious whackos.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

think Lucifer causing 1/3 of the angels to fall is an end-time prediction and nothing that's already happened. He desires to exalt his throne above the stars of god, but I've seen nothing to indicate that this has already happened.
reply to post by Magnificient

No sorry hate to say it but it was written in The Revelation but was referred to as an earlier event pre-modern man.
The Book of Urantia goes into detail about it but Urantia has been Hoaxed. I suspect that the Fall is detailed by the Mormon Faith

there were a couple of events where human went to visit the creator. The creator was finding more and more favor with humans. Lucifer was getting more and more jealous of man. He finally got pissed and laid down an ultimatum. Creator said Fine you want to be god go to earth and be god. Not in these words though obviously. I speak English, I don't know what they speak

edit on 16-2-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

In the Old Testament, the creator of man is the God of Israel or YHWH (Yahweh). Yahweh enters into a covenant with Moses and the people of Isreal as he had previously did with Abraham. The people must abide by the sociopolitical moral rules given unto them by the creator and offer up sacrifices to him in exchange for protection. You are incorrect in your account, Lucifer or Ba'al (as he was called back then) was loved by man.! He was worshiped before his fall, and eventually more than Yahweh. This greatly angered Yahweh but Lucifer was not to blame, it was the isrealiite tribes that praised Lucifer, and eventually Lucifer let the praise get to his head and thought he should be Yahweh...To give an ultimatum would mean that the two were equal but this is obviously not true. Did you know in the Old Testament it depicts a pantheon or council of Gods, with Yahweh as creator and and king of those gods? They're called bene 'elyon or sons of the Most High (Yahweh)

See Kings 22:19
Psalm 82
Psalm 124

concordances.org...

Let's all pretend like we don't know the story of Lucifer, and that we're reading the scriptures for the first time. We are to read it literally as is, applying interpretation only when it is absolutely necessary. Let's not name names until names are given. That's the best way to maintain objectivity.

The first reference of a fall of a divine being is within Isiah 14:12-15:
"How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
Sheol or שְׁאוֹל: means underworld and the place where all the dead go is the word most innacurately translated to hell.THere is no such thing as fiery eternal damnation

Lucifer is said to be cast down to Sheol or the underworld. All sons of ADAM or mortal men must go to Sheol when they die, but seeing as Lucifer was a divine being at the time of his fall he simply was stripped of his immortality and what is being said is he will eventually suffer the same fate as sons of ADAM or death.

Lucifer means shining one

Lucifer - Margin, 'Day-star' (הילל hēylēl, from הלל hâlal, "to shine")

Psalm 82:6 further illustrates that Lucifer was stripped of his "godly" title and subsequently akined to man

"I have said, you are gods and all of you the
sons of the most High (bene 'elyon)
But you shall die like Adam, and fall like one of the Shining Ones

I'm not making any of this up, try for yourselves, see what's really there.
interlinearbible.org...

Oh and wasn't Joseph Mormon a theist and a 33rd degree freemason?
If you were to study any parallel mythologies, study Ugaritic mythology

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

We both are correct about both quotes. But, lets go forward and leave this as it is. I dont think any-one person or person can reveal God, Jehovah or Yaweh. No one has that authorization nor authority to tell the world a truth that cannot be proven until one reached the other side. No one.

An opinion from reading or studying perhaps, yes. But no-one can reveal that which is not revealed...unless youre God. So, there can be no "reveals" because aside form FAITH...it lacks PROOF.

Thanks

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join