It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jehovah Revealed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I have to make a long story short so here goes. There is a lot of confusion with regard to religion. Is there any wonder when you consider who writes the religion of choice. I will not deny anybody there freedoms or beliefs in this thread. You can take it or leave it as you choose. For me it’s a done deal.
Lucifer fell from the Grace of the Creator when he sought that Mankind was finding progressively more favor with the Creator. Lucifer got jealous and got his but kicked out of Heaven, what ever state or place that was. The agreement was that Lucifer be given dominion of Earth. Most religions do not in some way dispute this.

Jehovah revealed himself to Moses en.wikipedia.org... as the "I am that I am". Demanding that he be worshiped and only himself, lays a ground work for Jealousy and Envy. As you go on, the picture becomes more clear.

The story of Moses leading the Hebrew Children out of bondage its self is a lie. At the time Egypt was considered the Bread Basket of the World. It you needed a job Egypt was the place to go. From Egypt came the craft trades of the times. Masons have their roots to Egypt and the pyramids. Remember I said this.
What Moses was, was an of the time Jimmy Hoffa if you will. He knew the trades and skills of all the men because he was the head Superintendent of the time. Work started slowing and layoffs were happening and the work force turned to Moses to do something. He devised a plan.

Cherry picking the best of the trades, Moses broke out a lie and said he knew where they could start out fresh. A new start a new land. A promised land. One thing Moses needed to do before cutting out of Town was steal the Arks (I believe there were many) of the Covenant. Of course they were not called that at all. They were nothing more the Semi-Conductors which gave the area free energy. It is for this reason Moses was perused by the Army of Pharaoh Ramseses.

So now comes the Religion part. Moses got lost. With a caravan of people, who knows how many. His brother and nephew took charge. They hatched a sure way to make the people conform. The Judeo Law. Because these people were about to kill Moses and go back. Moses needed them and well with not much going on in Egypt, they needed him.

The great lie of Religion is that Lucifer is Jehovah. This solves the riddle of Matthew 24:24
“....insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.”

Young people, because they are naive and eager to learn the wisdom of the world, ask many questions. Among them are, How can my religion be right and their religion be wrong. Or why did God let my baby die. Or why has there been so many wars that in the name of God have killed so many people. You know the kind of questions there seems to be no clear answer to.

How does the scripture where in 2 Chronicles 18:21 “ And he said, I will go out, and be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And the LORD said, Thou shalt entice him, and thou shalt
also prevail: go out, and do even so.”
How does this scripture stand up to this one Mark 3:25 “ And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand.”

And so on, we see where things just don’t add up. A web built to deceive will only keep deceiving.
I don’t know where Jesus come into this except maybe the when he died Matthew 27:50-51 “ And Jesus cried out again with a loud voice, and yielded up His spirit. 51 And behold, the [a]veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom; and the earth shook and the rocks were split”
It can be argued that was the end of the Jehovah’s law on Mankind. The end of the Creators use for a single God head with Christ paying the price.

What I am outlining here is the reason little of the Bible makes sense, and you know what I mean here, because it is a lie.
Some speculate that the Creator needed man to drop the multi God worship of the Anunnaki and follow is single God.
Perhaps Lucifer is a maternal/paternal character and his dirty lieutenant Satan is to blame for the confusion. Some insist there is a more sinister still Caligastia. Do we see a very unholy trinity here?

Present day. We can see the work of the worlds most elite. The Illuminati. The Masons my have they come a long way, yet here they are. The money grubbing moguls of the world. They own everything. Why?. It was part of the deal between Moses and Jehovah. The world..wasn't this one of the temptations of Christ?
The greatest hoax or mystery of the span of Judeo- Christian Religion is that Jehovah/ YHWH/ Allah is none other than Lucifer.
edit on 16-2-2012 by rebellender because: structure

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
What? I think you mis used a few words here that may have made this a little more understandable. At least for me anyways. Im not quite sure what you are trying to get across here.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by NerdGoddess
What? I think you mis used a few words here that may have made this a little more understandable. At least for me anyways. Im not quite sure what you are trying to get across here.

^That's because it doesn't make sense.

It's that historical revisionism we've talked about before, OP. You meander around everywhere and not once do you establish a convincing argument that Moses knew this alleged truth and pulled a big hoax over on everyone. I suppose the crux of your point is your belief that God is really Satan. You're free to believe that, but I hope you aren't surprised when other people don't believe it with you. This is a faith based argument no matter which side you take- but I was hoping you'd have some convincing source material. However, kudos to you for working a Jimmy Hoffa reference in though.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LeSigh

thank you very much for stopping by, you mean a great deal to me, thank you. Bless your heart!!!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

Interesting Caligastia reference.
Did you get that from the Urantia book or from another source? If you've read the Urantia book, what are your thoughts on the Lucifer rebellion and the nature of Lucifer himself? If such things as in the Urantia book are true, I have to wonder whether Lucifer was correct.
But I have considered your theory of Jesus actually being Lucifer. There is supporting evidence of this elsewhere in the bible which you have not listed.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by trollz

Interesting Caligastia reference.
Did you get that from the Urantia book or from another source? If you've read the Urantia book, what are your thoughts on the Lucifer rebellion and the nature of Lucifer himself? If such things as in the Urantia book are true, I have to wonder whether Lucifer was correct.
But I have considered your theory of Jesus actually being Lucifer. There is supporting evidence of this elsewhere in the bible which you have not listed.

Yes I did. The rebellion is very interesting. It is my hope with this study to find Jesus something more than just reference to the solstices and equinoxes.
I have not considered that Jesus was Lucifer, but I have seen the comparison side by side. It looks good subjectively but for me it just doesn't compute
edit on 16-2-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
And no mention of the Hebrew army that is mentioned in the Bible when Moses "led" the Hebrews out of Egypt OP? Did you simply forget that part?

Or have you not read the Bible?
edit on 16-2-2012 by freedom12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

thank you also for stopping by too, I have learned a great deal from your words, and your posting history

edit on 16-2-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
And no mention of the Hebrew army that is mentioned in the Bible when Moses "led" the Hebrews out of Egypt OP? Did you simply forget that part?

Or have you not read the Bible?
edit on 16-2-2012 by freedom12 because: (no reason given)

His bible is missing the pages he doesn't want to acknowledge...now he will thank me for dropping by his thread....

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Lucifer never was in heaven. God was then talking about a king in the earth and compared him to Lucifer, because the king had actually been in heaven as an anointed cherub, but not Lucifer.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Sigh. Im new here, and I know what that means. It doesnt mean I have to turn a blind eye to candy coated blasphemey with NO substantial foundation. Im NOT looking to make an enemy here, but I am hoping to help those seeking a truth. Youre toeing that glp line, sir.
ha satan , in hebrew means 'the adversary'. We'll start there. Done (unless I do in fact need to elaborate).

You were right. Christ said a house divided cannot stand. He was right, and so were you in mentioning it, as it shines a ray of truth onto your luciferian concept. Keep in mind the same Christ committed to the miracles you read of today, 2000 years later. To further documenting the man's actions, clearly miracles were performed.

I guess I have no problem with God being jealous. I understand, actually, and if you have children, you should too. Unless you're o.k. with them ignoring you and obeying some guy in the driveway with candy.

Im not here to claim or denounce what in scripture is metaphor, what is true, or what has been changed. Its obvious the vatican, f.masons illuminati or WHATEVER has messed with it. One thing stands today, timeless in power and love: Christ's message and promise. Sending the holy spirit. This concept was strange, if not kinda creepy, from the getgo. Until I received it. Yes, it is incredible, and more intense than anything. Most importantly, it IS. Bibles are good for finding how to receive it. Once you do, provided you dont chase it away, it does the rest for you, if you listen clos3ly. Barely a whisper, yet so clear and true. Clear enough to see OP would make a compelling script or novel for someone seeking to be entertained vs. knowing the truth.

I mean no offense, but your theory seems like a terrible notion, woven in the blood of innocent hearts. I, for one, pray you can shake this bitter illusion and embrace truth. Especially before innocent minds seeking the truth are perverted by such a destructive boast, to be left in the ashes of unforgiving loss. Or was that the plan.

edit on 16-2-2012 by threewhiteeyes because: call me dr.typo. im using a cheap tablet.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by threewhiteeyes

Sorry dude, Its been done, This thread will be here for all of eternity. For young minds and old also to read for ever. Tisk Tisk.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I liked your post OP and I am pretty sure many Gnostics have similar beliefs. I couldn't possibly worship the god of the old testament - he was one evil SOB.

I doubt you will tantalize many christians with this post - most of them will probably offer prayers for you, because you are obviously misguided by something evil...

My God is not jealous, or angry, or vengeful, and unlike most religious people I have no problem saying that I have no proof of that god.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Magnificient

Interesting....but.. Im pretty sure the king is nebechadezzar, and lucy WAS in heaven once, before it took 1/3 of the heavenly host...here. my opinion anyway.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I have stepped into the wrong thread, excuse me.
edit on 2/16/2012 by NerdGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

Sorry dude, Its been done, This thread will be here for all of eternity. For young minds and old also to read for ever. Tisk Tisk.

ha ha ha. You politely brush aside those who lightly question your poorly written B movie, and when confronted with the truth, hope to anger me? Saves your 'tsk's for that fading thing in the mirror, and your hopless dribble for fellow fans of 'the adversary'.

I hope your thread remains, to clearly expose evils inability to warp truth. If the devil hired you, do him a favour and take some time off. Any intelligent mind 'on the fence' about God SHOULD read your thread, for a glimpse evils ultimate attempt at keeping up with the truth. Flag, for sure.

I hope this doesnt make us rivals, I SHOULD be challenging myself.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I think one of us is wrong.

I think Lucifer causing 1/3 of the angels to fall is an end-time prediction and nothing that's already happened. He desires to exalt his throne above the stars of god, but I've seen nothing to indicate that this has already happened.

Celtic lore places Lucifer, then called Lewid, at the stones of fire outside the gates of Eden. He walked among the stones of fire because he wasn't permitted into god's presence. He became jealous of man because god favored man over the beasts, Lucifer was noted as being a beast, and so he plotted mans fall from grace.

I don't think he's yet exalted his throne above the stars of god, but that it's his intention to do so and I also think that's why much of our science is secret, so he can get geared up without the public knowing about it.

I think one of us is right.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

How does the scripture where in 2 Chronicles 18:21 “ And he said, I will go out, and be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And the LORD said, Thou shalt entice him, and thou shalt
also prevail: go out, and do even so.”
edit on 16-2-2012 by rebellender because: structure

In the KJV it's Kings 22:19; You can't clip scriptures to distort the meaning to promote your agenda.

What happens in this chapter is that the King of Israel calls upon a the prophet Micaiah to see if he should attack the lands of Syria. The prophet tells him this:

"I saw the Lord sitting on his throne, and all the host of heaven standing by him on his right hand and on his left. And the Lord said, Who shall persuade Ahab, that he may go up and fall at Ramoth-gilead? ..............
And there fame forth a spirit, and stood before the Lord and said, I will persuade him.
And the Lord said unto him, WHerwith? And he said I will go forth and I will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets, ANd he said Thou shalt persuade him and prevail also: go forth and do so"

SO what we have here is a "spirit" intentionally lying to Micaiah with the permission of the Lord so that the King of Israel will fall in battle. The King attacks and dies. This is a punishment for:

"For he served Baal, and worshipped him, and provoked to anger the Lord God of Israel, according to all that his father had done." - Kings 22:53

That had NOTHING to do with Yeshua deceiving the world. I'm still a bit dishoveled by the incoherent blasphemy you just made me read...

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

You said you want to prove jesus is more then solstices and equinoxes..... Jesus' wisdom/knowledge/philosophy is important and valuable....... the message he put forth through time does have its place....... You understand the potential of the human to act and live in a world of positive and good, your spirit is aligned with this truth and you dont understand why everyone else does not feel the same,,, no need to whore out this philosophy or make ends meet that will not and cannot and should not and dont..... you saw how hard it was for jesus to prove to the world as a individual the truth, no use in beating your self up for failing to do so as well,,,, it is a collective decision the people must make together and individually within their own........ Jesus is more then just a man in the way that Plato and einstein did more with their time and energy then be bums....... No need to deify jesus ,,, because then you and people might start to believe that everyone and everything is not a direct portion/creation of god...

the potential for perfect order, harmony, cooperation, love to exist on earth between humans is actual...... Jesus was the archetype and actual manifestation of platos philosopher king....... perfect rule, of fairness, reason, rational, tempered.......... jesus was the son of man....... he was born,, learned history,, looked at humans from an eternal perspective, did not wish to associate with their un perfected ways,,, the traits that would put forth order and establish harmony were not desired by the people of that time or the people of this time, for the same reason a lion finds no use for grace and compassion in the natural world... because deception, power, and viscousness are things that are rewarded in that realm....... we are in the middle of a long time span of physical, and spiritual evolution..... human kind has been rewarded by the universe for its goodness,,, peace, cooperation, understanding, love, those are things that allows human civilization and family to exist and flourish..... the ideals of jesus would be perfect for ruling an orderly system of complete fairness over the world,,., but in the current time frame of the world now of nations and competition,,, his ideals would be seen as a weakness,,, and so the armies must continue to grown and reason, wisdom, and truth ignored......
edit on 16-2-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

Very well said. I was afraid crap like OP was the eventual theme here on ATS. I see my faith may ride willingly here, as I have support.

Lmao yeah..or not.

edit on 16-2-2012 by threewhiteeyes because: define reason.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join