It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leprechauns and occult dwarfs are really time travelers from the future.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Humans have been getting shorter and weaker for a very long time. So future of humans on this planet would be shorter, weaker. Possible human future, a leprechaun, like the film "Darby O gill and the little people" but with more advanced little people. Leprechauns and occult dwarfs from German mythology are really us from the future.

edit on 16-2-2012 by s12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
That's a cool Theory..

What was your thinking & train of thought that led to this conclusion though?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Care to expand a little more on your thoughts?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
While humans may be physically weaker, on average, than in past centuries; I'd say this has more to do with modern conveniences. Technology & the lack of necessity to farm/hunt for our own food (or to fight battles hand to hand in heavy armor) have led to a more sedentary lifestyle, which could easily lead to people getting less exercise than in the past.

Shorter, though?

Men in 17th century England were at an average height of 5'6" to 5'7". While not much taller than prehistoric man, compare that to the current average height of 5'9". Most of the increase in height is attributed to improvements in diet...such as older males in Brazil being only an average of 5'6", while the younger males who were brought up in improved conditions are averaging 5'9".

So, basically, I'll half agree. I can believe humans are getting physically weaker, but it seems there is plenty of evidence to suggest that we are getting taller, not shorter.
edit on 16-2-2012 by musicjunkie because: added a sentence fragment

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by s12345

Heheh you must have watched The Time Bandits movie. I can definitley see where you're coming from! I had the same thought about the greys but instead of E.T.'s they could be humans from the future. The idea that evolution makes us more streamline etc. and less likely to need so much muscle with the aid of new technology taking care of physical toil. Imagination is a wonderful thing.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
The leprechaun sitting next to me just told me to give stars and flags to all who visit this thread because he feels it is so awesome that someone has imagination enough to come up with a theory of time travelling leprechauns. And all who visit said thread have a good curious nature as well.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Aww diddle dee dee, nah you got it all wrong boyo, we're gettin' smaller because we're all having to fit in ireland matey.

potato.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Well people in the past were much stronger and we are shorter than first modern humans. I'm thinking as a general long term trend. The train of thought came about looking at a thread about grey, could they have evolved from humans: when I realized it fit for leprechauns but not greys. It seems to fit better. Also if you look at the legends for occult dwarfs from Germany where the term dwarf comes from: they were able to make magic weapons and had advanced engineering knowledge. The word technology hadn't been invented then. So they were teckies strictly speaking.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by s12345
Well people in the past were much stronger and we are shorter than first modern humans.

No sorry man we're taller than we've ever been in history.

Originally posted by mainidh
Aww diddle dee dee, nah you got it all wrong boyo, we're gettin' smaller because we're all having to fit in ireland matey.

potato.

And you get a star purely for being the first person in this thread to say the word potato

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Humans have been getting shorter and weaker for a very long time. So future of humans on this planet would be shorter, weaker. Possible human future, a leprechaun, like the film "Darby O gill and the little people" but with more advanced little people. Leprechauns and occult dwarfs from German mythology are really us from the future.

What the hell is an "occult dwarf" ?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AlonzoTyper

It is a dwarf in hiding !

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
A dwarf was originally a magical being from Europe: in folk tales mainly from Germany. The term was then hijacked for a short human, and so the term dwarfism was created and people with it called dwarfs.I therefore used the term occult dwarf to separate it from the conventional useage.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
While an interesting theory, its the funniest thing I've heard in a while. So if Leprechauns are time travelers from the future, then their pot of gold isn't gold its the secret of time travel. How they time travel is speak a couple words in Gaelic and they use a rainbow to travel wherever or whenever they want.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
well sure n beggorah tu phogadh a chloch bhlarna ( by god you have been kissing the blarney stone).just joking..how do you explain the chinese getting taller and some tall enough to playing basketball. With all the growth hormones in milk and food some get taller....but there is always defects and we get dwarfs...it is good to think out of the box this world is strange and too many unknowns

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
You know, I've always liked the Idea the Grey's were advanced/evolved/mutated humans from the perhaps distant future that have come back to either obtain genetic material to save their dying race, or help us prevent the very same mistakes from happening. This could also be why they are so secretive, and unwilling to offer us to much information about themselves. This again would go along with the idea everything you change in the past has an effect on the future. If they revealed that they were in fact from the future and were humans in an evolved, or mutated state perhaps it could be detrimental to some fundamental developments in human evolution, or science/medicine.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I believe that the Leprechauns and Dwarfs are the real Man-Gods who will come through the clouds on white horses in the so-called "last days" instead of the Jesus Sun-God.

Those who do NOT ACCEPT these Leprechauns and Dwarfs as their personal messiah and Savor will be sent to "hell" for all eternity.

Save yourselves Christians while you have time!!!

Accept the Leprechauns and Dwarfs as your personal messiah and savors NOW!!

edit on 17-2-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
To answer the person who mentioned rainbows as a means of time travel, the vikings believed that there was a rainbow bridge that was the way to Valhalla.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Leprechauns and occult dwarfs

LOL. Occult dwarf. Nice one.

Is it true that leprechauns are fast ?

If you are right then illegal drugs must be legal in the future because the leprechauns move so damn quickly (on speed) and are always giggling constantly speaking gibberish and riddles.

Note. Calling someone a dwarf is now an insult. With political correctness dwarfs are now PORGs (Person Of Restricted Growth).

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
If you suppose that in they past we were physically stronger: Greek rowers could do feats olympians would have trouble with today, then logically as we grow more technological we will need strength less. Eventually our better diet than the past will have little effect: being present at some point for a long time. We could then grow smaller, there would be little other way to grow physically less. Eventually height may not even be important. Possibly a smaller human race would evolve that had a smaller eco-footprint. If this is correct than the ultimate superhuman would be one highly intelligent with little need for sustinence and resources. We then have Leprechauns. Add a planet with little resources: those that have not already left would have a problem with an easy solution: either die, travel by space to somewhere else(highly expensive to move an entire race) or simple step through a series of portals and travel to another time as easy as walking through a door.
edit on 18-2-2012 by s12345 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-2-2012 by s12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
The reason for travelling to the past could be to stop mankind from destroying the planet, so they do not need to evolve out of our over consumption of the planets resources.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join